Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Devil May Cry World RP

Guest tomisntblue

Guest KevinDWolf93

Ok Tom heres my trial run concept, I promise to get a full bio in by tonight, but does everything else look okish?. Though I must ask, when you say unless otherwise stated for having a devil trigger at beginning, did you mean putting it for a power or just asking nicely? Depending on if not, Ill free up the ability I used for it and add something else.

Name: Eli "Corbin" Taylor

Class: Hybrid

Bio: Eli was born under some less than savory conditions. Born to a mother he barely remembers, he was raised by his father in hong kong in the slums of the city. He was very violently orphaned at age 8 when his father was killed. Eli was about to be given the same fate, but a well-timed show of demon powers made his captors think he would be useful for entertainment. He, along with a handful of other kids who were in a similar situation to him, were taught by a kyoshin master to be properly trained to kill each other for sport. By the time he was a teenager, he proved to be a very formidible karateka. His main training complete at the age of 14, he was renamed Corbin the killer for his demonistic powers and brought into an underground bloodsport where he fought to the death, facing off against many kinds of opponents. Everything from other martial artists to wild animals, and even some freaky things he couldn't even begin to describe. Win, lose, or draw, he always managed to survive, if by the skin of his teeth. This went on continuously for the next 10 years, until one day an opportunity to escape presented itself. Unbenowngst to him, his life had been secretly watched over by his mother and all the survivals was owed to her, not that he would ever put those two together. He escaped the underground bloodsport, killing several of his captors and setting fellow combatants free with similar results to what he did. Taking what equated to his prize money, he left China not having anything but bad memories. he became a drifter, before figuring he could use his skills past beating the crap out of competitors(that phase of his career didnt end well when more mundane opponents were in his way), once he(unknowingly) got into a fight with a demon and won. Turning into a devil hunter and leaving the kumite behind only seemed natural for this tortured soul of a person, hoping to find some kind of peace in his new role of ridding the world of evil....or action, whichever comes first.

Appearance:Human form-

Christian%20Bale%20The%20Dark%20Knight.jpg

Devil Trigger-

Reiji_crow.gif

Weapons:

*Howdah Double-Barreled Self-defense 'pistol'- A parting gift from his previous 'owners', an elephant gun. They were very much into antiques and Eli found some fun uses for this big-calibered monster of a gun. Capable of bringing the hurt to most things.

*Clawed gauntlets- When he was used in fights, simple extensions of his bare-hands proved his weapon of choice(though choice is used loosely). It provided some defense to him, and allowed his strikes and grabs to pack just a little more punch. THough Eli is unsure of what it is made out of, it has proven to stand up to most other kinds of weaponry(and injuries), keeping his hands safe while making them deadlier weapons than they already are. Capable of absorbing and generating heat n other energies.

Abilities:

1) Crow summoning- Capable of summoning a murder of Demon Crows. Other than beaks capable of ripping right into bone, they are fairly unrecognizeable compared to a real one. They listen to his command, though have some personality of their own, and come around 20 at a time. He can summon less at once if need be, or he needs a friend to talk to.

2) Bird Vision- Eli's eyes are quite an amazing piece of biology. Capable of going from normal human eyes to a larger field of vision along with better overall sight similar to that of most birds as well as an extra see-through eyelid. The bird eyes also allows him to react to dangers much faster, even reading enemy body movement to an extent. He is also capable of watching different ligth spectrums and Ultraviolet among other things.

3) Healing Factor- Eli has been dealt many grievous injuries over the years, but he is always comes back from them. His body can heal most things, certainly everything thats been thrown at him through the course of his life so far.

Stats:

Strength: 2+ 2

Speed:2+4

Skill:2+ 2

Intelligence:2+1

Stamina:2+ 2

Durability:2+1

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
Ok Tom heres my trial run concept, I promise to get a full bio in by tonight, but does everything else look okish?. Though I must ask, when you say unless otherwise stated for having a devil trigger at beginning, did you mean putting it for a power or just asking nicely? Depending on if not, Ill free up the ability I used for it and add something else.

To be clear about Devil Trigger. Every demon or hybrid will have a devil trigger form. It doesn't need to be listed as an ability. However, unless you ask me as I give permission, your character will have to unlock it during the RP. As far as everything else goes, it looks good. Also, there's no rush on the Bio since this isn't the official sign up yet.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: Samuel "Sammy" Tigerson

Class: Human

Bio: TBA

Appearance (Pic or description):

anime-smart-boy.jpg

Weapons:

1) Dual Pistols, Ember & Frost. - Scientifically engineered "Hand Held Flame Thrower" & "Ice Ray"

2) Collapsible Katana

3) Quick Shot: Uzi, has two types of ammo, Explosive Bullets, and Normal Bullets.

4) TBA

5) TBA

( I will have 2 points left over. I would feel OP if I was a Grandmaster in skill.)

Stats:

Strength: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Speed: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Skill: 2+2 (Soldier)

Intelligence: 2+4 (Super Genious)

Stamina: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Durability: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Test Character Sheet:

Name: Akuryo Kujhade (Evil Spirit in Japanese + Destroyer in Yautja)

Bio: Several hundred years ago, a demon was made, and from that demon, hundreds of years later, came a warrior. He was named Akuryo, for his devious nature that was quite obvious from the start, when he shot at his mother's cat. Years later, when the life forces of both of his parents were extinguished, he became hard-hearted, uncaring and cruel. The man he is today is completely different from the [somewhat] innocent babe he was.

Appearance: (Human form)

trinicus_prime_by_thedarkestseason-d3kzlmm.jpg

Devil Trigger:

Nightmare_demon_by_hgjart.jpg

Weapons:

Steel Cutlass: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/103..._by_wikivic.jpg - Indestructible blade, weighted towards the end for more speed

Dual Colt .45 pistols: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/156...tGloryBound.jpg - .45 caliber pistols that are covered in fire at will

Stats:

Strength: 2+2

Speed: 2+3

Skill: 2+3

Intelligence: 2+2

Stamina: 2+1

Durability: 2+1

Abilities:

AGAIN, to be continued.

Guest Djgambrell

Name: Nicholi D. Trake

Bio: To be written

Appearance:Human form-

blood_bath_by_sikei-d2zs2yo.jpg

Devil trigger-

Demon_Warrior_by_ProjectHybrid.jpg

Weapons:

Little boy: His moms revolver. It ain't that big but it fires big explosive bullets.

Alligator: His Dads old weapon. The damn thing is freaking indestructible. At 6 feet 100 pound it a heavy piece of slaughtering fun. It can triple in size or shrink to a fist type weapon.

Abilities:

1) Super Senses: Nicholi can count the leaves on a tree from ten miles away. Not even high velocity movement can deter his sight. He can hear a fly land in the other room. He smell's like a bloodhound.

2) Summon Wolves: Bigger faster and stronger than Any wolf in the human world.

3) Animal Speak

Stats:

Strength: 2+ 4

Speed:2+ 1

Skill:2+ 1

Intelligence:2+ 1

Stamina:2+ 2

Durability:2+ 3

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Name:Cocytus (Demon name) Frost (Alias)

Type: Demon

Bio: Later

Human Form

imagesCAWOK3TX.jpg

Devil Trigger

devilmaycry1enemyFrost.jpg

(Non devil trigger weapon)Ice Katana: After forging a special hilt in hell to handle the harsh temperature of the ice that Frost forms around the hilt the blades temperature reaches -600 degrees celsius it can be reformed if broken. <--made up

(Devil Trigger weapon)Ice Blades: Three claws on each wrist there temperature can reach below absolute zero they can be shot out of Frost's wrist and be remade by freezing the water in the air. <---this is roughly what it says in game.

Healing Factor: Can heal from wounds faster than normal.

Water manipulation: Can control the water in the air to freeze and take the shape of objects.

Displacement: Disperses the water in their body to travel invisibly through the air. Anyone caught in the way gets injured.

Afterimage:Creates 3-6 afterimage's to confuse his opponent.

Stats

Strength: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Speed: 2+4 (Demonic)

Skill: 2+4 (Grandmaster)

Intelligence: 2+1 (Learned)

Stamina: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Durability: 2+1 (Peak Human)

Are the stats right?

Guest hamtaroblazex

Name: ”Meigui laohu (Rose Tiger)

Bio: Meigui was born in a rural village in western china, were it was tradition that shaolin monks from the temple would come and pick a young child(4-8 years of age) to train. Meigui was that child, only becase they were able to see the potential in her. So they told her to come with them, she complied, and they travled back to the shaolin temple. Meigui was happy about this, she always loved new adventures, and this one would be her biggest one yet. She would train long and hard, listening to the instructions of her masters, mastering the art of shaolin kunfu and its animal styles: Snake, Dragon, Leopard, Crane, and Tiger. Until her potential began to grow very rapidly, turning her into a tiger. At first she was not able to control it, and she almost destroyed the temple, but the masters decided that such power showed be controled. So they helped her the best that they can, with all their abilites and knowledge, until she learned to control it. Meigui after mastering everything she can and her new found powers, decided to see the world, but not before seeing good by to the village and the shaoling monks that rasied her.

Appearance:

442637-bigthumbnail.jpg

DevilTrigger:

weretiger.jpg

Abilities:

-Chi Control/Pesudo Pyrokenisis: Able to utilize the burning life energy within the body:

-- To increase the range of all physical attacks, charge bullets and apendeges for extra damege(making them explode after impact).

-- To distrub other people's chi, to stop them from moving via pressure points.

-- To fire off chi from her apendges for range attacks.

-- To heal self and others.

-Eye of the tiger: Able to read all movements no matter how fast or how many. Able to see everything to the smallest detail.

-Iron Will: Able to keep continuing the fight even if she was knocked out, via blow to the head, blood loss, near death, etc.

Weapons:

-x2 Gunswords: Begining her travels due west, she found herself in small adventures, but one in particuler was the time she saved a merchant. It wasn't much, she just helped him get to the next city, protecting him from robbers. But the people that chased the merchant wern't regualer robbers, they were demons. Without hesitation she went into battle, protecting the merchant, and defeating the demons without so much of a scratch. To thank her for her bravery and conpainionship he gave her 2 speical gun blades. They were named Suoding and Fuzai, roughly translated to "Lock" and "Load".

Gun Halberd: Meigui continueing her travles to the west, got this pretty little number while in europe. She saved the daughter from a poor weapon's smith from a horde of demons, they were gonna eat her. However these demons were stronger then the last ones,she noticed they were getting stronger each time she fought them, something was happening and she wanted to know what. For bringing back her daughter, the weapons smith could not repay Meigui with money,so he gave her his best creation. He named the gun halbard "Oblivion".

Stats:

Strength: 2 +2

Speed: 2 +4

SKill: 2+3

Intelligence: 1 (Can't focus entirely thanks to ADHD)

Stamina: 2+2

Endurance: 2+2

Guest tomisntblue
Abilities:

-Chi Control/Pesudo Pyrokenisis:

-Eye of the tiger:

-Iron Will:

Please explain these

Weapons:

-x2 Gunswords:

Duel guns count as 1 weapon. Also, you linked to your character image.

Guest KevinDWolf93
To be clear about Devil Trigger. Every demon or hybrid will have a devil trigger form. It doesn't need to be listed as an ability. However, unless you ask me as I give permission, your character will have to unlock it during the RP. As far as everything else goes, it looks good. Also, there's no rush on the Bio since this isn't the official sign up yet.

Ah funness, Ill get back to you whether or not I want it in beginning...leaning towards a yes plz though. Also wrote a draft 1 of the bio, jsut about done unless you have anything else to add/say. As Im assuming we went with the previous comment that we'll all work for DMC inc, I kept that bit open to him beign freelance up to that point.

Guest tomisntblue
Ah funness, Ill get back to you whether or not I want it in beginning...leaning towards a yes plz though. Also wrote a draft 1 of the bio, jsut about done unless you have anything else to add/say. As Im assuming we went with the previous comment that we'll all work for DMC inc, I kept that bit open to him beign freelance up to that point.

Yeah, everyone is in Devil May Cry Inc, but talk to me if you want to work something out.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Yeah, everyone is in Devil May Cry Inc, but talk to me if you want to work something out.

Nah, I got no problem with that. Im sure being picked up off freelance is very feasable. So everything else good?

Guest tomisntblue
Nah, I got no problem with that. Im sure being picked up off freelance is very feasable. So everything else good?

Freelance works. I'd also allow you to come from one of the other organizations. But yeah, everything looks good.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Freelance works. I'd also allow you to come from one of the other organizations. But yeah, everything looks good.

Yeah, Ill stick with DMC inc. and thanks.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Hey for Demons how many powers do we lose in there human forms?

Like do the keep all powers just weaker or lose certain ones ect?

Guest tomisntblue
Hey for Demons how many powers do we lose in there human forms?

Like do the keep all powers just weaker or lose certain ones ect?

I'll think about that more. For now, you keep powers but they're weaker.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Might as well

Name: Dylan Stryker.

Bio: An orphan, which was only 6, had to learn to survive or die. He learned that the faster you are, the more you could be able to eat. He learned how to steal little things and work up. By the age of 10 Dylan could steal so well that he would steal things that you would need without being seen. He walked out of his broken house to go get food or as he called it "Steal from an old guy and eat for a week." but an orphanage care taker saw him and in 4 minutes Dylan was taken to an Orphanage. He was one of the lucky ones. He was put in a foster home but he again had to move the more he moved the more he was enraged no one loved him he was just going to be alone for the rest of his life. Finally his 18th birthday he had learned a lot from his kid years and still remembered it. He bought a house and a nice car. He met a girl and had a son but at the age of 20 he ran off never to be seen by her and his son again.

Appearance (Pic or description):

Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320.jpg

mtgcom_feature_219_picMain_en.jpg

Weapons:

1) Sword. At the age of 1o Dylan stole this sword because it looked cool.

2) Sawn off shotguns. Dylan's first foster father had them hidden so no one would get hurt, but one day Dylan was sick and wondered into the room, he found them and hid them himself. He kept them for the rest of his life.

Abilities:

1) Master of Survival: If this move is used Dylan can take more hits and won't get as badly hurt.

2) King of thieves: This move allows Dylan to move faster than what he usually could.

3) Final slash: Dylan jumps in the air and with awesome force slashes all of the Demons around him with teleporting.

Strength: 5

Speed: 4

Skill: 3

Intelligence: 5

Stamina: 4

Durability: 3

Guest tomisntblue

Looks pretty good, but.

Abilities:

1) Devil trigger

2) King of thieves: This move allows Dylan to move faster than what he usually could.

3) Final slash: With this move Dylan stabs his sword into the Demon/human and turns it to one side then slashes it out from the side.

1) Devil Trigger doesn't need to be an ability

3) That seems more like, "something anyone can do in combat" than an actual ability.

So come up with 2 more abilities.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
Looks pretty good, but.

1) Devil Trigger doesn't need to be an ability

3) That seems more like, "something anyone can do in combat" than an actual ability.

So come up with 2 more abilities.

Edited it.