Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Devil May Cry World RP

Guest tomisntblue

Guest tomisntblue
@Tom: I like the story so far. I don't love it but it seems solid.

This is more of a broad over view of the game. I'm still working out the small details.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

OFFICIAL SIGN UPS ARE OPEN

This is when I either approve or deny characters. There are 3(min) human/enhanced human spots, and 7(max) demon/hybrid spots. 1 hybrid spot is taken.

My character is on the opening post.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Name: Dylan Stryker.

Class: Hybrid

Bio: An orphan, which was only 6, had to learn to survive or die. He learned that the faster you are, the more you could be able to eat. He learned how to steal little things and work up. By the age of 10 Dylan could steal a giant flat screen TV without being seen. He walked out of his run down. house to go get food or as he called it "Steal from an old guy and eat for a week." but an orphanage care taker saw him and in 4 minutes Dylan was taken to an Orphanage. He was one of the lucky ones. He was put in a foster home but he again had to move the more he moved the more he was enraged no one loved him he was just going to be alone for the rest of his life. Finally his 18th birthday he had learned a lot from his kid years and still remembered it. He bought a house and a nice car. He met a girl and had a son but at the age of 20 he ran off never to be seen by her and his son again.

Appearance (Pic or description):

Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320.jpg

Devil Trigger:

mtgcom_feature_219_picMain_en.jpg

Weapons:

1) Slayer of Gods. At the age of 10 Dylan stole this sword because it looked cool.

2) Boom and Pow. Dylan's first foster father had them hidden so no one would get hurt, but one day Dylan was sick and wondered into the room, he found them and hid them himself. He kept them for the rest of his life.

Abilities:

1) Master of Survival: Dylan can make his skin into a rock type armor.

2) King of thieves: Dylan can run so fast that he turns invisible and can still fight.

3) Final slash: Dylan teleports around and slashes any one when he uses this.

Skills:

Strength: 5 (Super Human)

Speed: 4 (Enhanced Human)

Skill: 4 (Solider)

Intelligence: 4 (Gifted)

Stamina: 4 (Enhanced Human)

Durability: 3 (Peak Human)

Guest hamtaroblazex

My final Draft, left to your desecration.

Name: Meigui laohu (Rose Tiger)

Bio: Meigui was born in a rural village in western china, were it was tradition that shaolin monks from the temple would come and pick a young child(4-8 years of age) to train. Meigui was that child, only becase they were able to see the potential in her. So they told her to come with them, she complied, and they travled back to the shaolin temple. Meigui was happy about this, she always loved new adventures, and this one would be her biggest one yet. She would train long and hard, listening to the instructions of her masters, mastering the art of shaolin kunfu and its animal styles: Snake, Dragon, Leopard, Crane, and Tiger. Until her potential began to grow very rapidly, turning her into a tiger. At first she was not able to control it, and she almost destroyed the temple, but the masters decided that such power showed be controled. So they helped her the best that they can, with all their abilites and knowledge, until she learned to control it. Meigui after mastering everything she can and her new found powers, decided to see the world, but not before seeing good by to the village and the shaoling monks that rasied her.

Appearance:

442637-bigthumbnail.jpg

DevilTrigger:

weretiger.jpg

Abilities:

-Chi Control/Pesudo Pyrokenisis: Able to utilize the burning life energy within the body, the enviroment, and enemies:

-- To increase the range and strength of all physical attacks, i.e A punch that was surrounded in chi, would reach a tad further and cause extreme burns depending on intensity.

-- To charge bullets, hands and feet, or even the air to explode on with chi.

-- To distrub other people's chi, to stop them from moving via pressure points. The bigger the enemy the harder it is.

-- To create a barrier around her to protect herself from most damege

-- To fire off chi from the hands or feet, can only reach a short distance. (5-8ft)

-- To heal self and others, the rate of which depends on the wound

-Feline Ears: Able to pick up on the slightest of sounds, from hushed whispers to hearing a gun's trigger being pulled from a distance away. But having these acute ears, has its draw backs. If she were to be listening intently when a loud noise interfered, it be pretty damaging.

-Demon Sense: Using something that she uses daily, Meigui can use her nose to pick up on the scent of Demons and or their trail of demonic energy. To the point that it becomes a blip on her mental radar.

Weapons:

-x2 Gunswords: Begining her travels due west, she found herself in small adventures, but one in particuler was the time she saved a merchant. It wasn't much, she just helped him get to the next city, protecting him from robbers. But the people that chased the merchant wern't regualer robbers, they were demons. Without hesitation she went into battle, protecting the merchant, and defeating the demons without so much of a scratch. To thank her for her bravery and conpainionship he gave her 2 speical gun blades. They were named Suoding and Fuzai, roughly translated to "Lock" and "Load".

Gun Halberd: Meigui continueing her travles to the west, got this pretty little number while in europe. She saved the daughter from a poor weapon's smith from a horde of demons, they were gonna eat her. However these demons were stronger then the last ones,she noticed they were getting stronger each time she fought them, something was happening and she wanted to know what. For bringing back her daughter, the weapons smith could not repay Meigui with money,so he gave her his best creation. He named the gun halbard "Oblivion".

Stats:

Strength: 2 +2

Speed: 2 +4

Skill: 2+3

Intelligence: 1

Stamina: 2+2

Endurance: 2+2

Guest KevinDWolf93

Corbin ready for action

Name: Eli "Corbin" Taylor

Bio: Eli was born under some less than savory conditions. Born to a mother he barely remembers, he was raised by his father in hong kong in the slums of the city. He was very violently orphaned at age 8 when his father was killed. Eli was about to be given the same fate, but a well-timed show of demon powers made his captors think he would be useful for entertainment. He, along with a handful of other kids who were in a similar situation to him, were taught by a kyoshin master to be properly trained to kill each other for sport. By the time he was a teenager, he proved to be a very formidible karateka. His main training complete at the age of 14, he was renamed Corbin the killer for his demonistic powers and brought into an underground bloodsport where he fought to the death, facing off against many kinds of opponents. Everything from other martial artists to wild animals, and even some freaky things he couldn't even begin to describe. Win, lose, or draw, he always managed to survive, if by the skin of his teeth. This went on continuously for the next 10 years, until one day an opportunity to escape presented itself. Unbenowngst to him, his life had been secretly watched over by his mother and all the survivals was owed to her, not that he would ever put those two together. He escaped the underground bloodsport, killing several of his captors and setting fellow combatants free with similar results to what he did. Taking what equated to his prize money, he left China not having anything but bad memories. he became a drifter, before figuring he could use his skills past beating the crap out of competitors(that phase of his career didnt end well when more mundane opponents were in his way), once he(unknowingly) got into a fight with a demon and won. Turning into a devil hunter and leaving the kumite behind only seemed natural for this tortured soul of a person, hoping to find some kind of peace in his new role of ridding the world of evil....or action, whichever comes first.

Appearance:Human form-

Christian%20Bale%20The%20Dark%20Knight.jpg

Devil Trigger-

Reiji_crow.gif

Weapons:

*Howdah Double-Barreled Self-defense 'pistol'- A parting gift from his previous 'owners', an elephant gun. They were very much into antiques and Eli found some fun uses for this big-calibered monster of a gun. Capable of bringing the hurt to most things.

*Clawed gauntlets- When he was used in fights, simple extensions of his bare-hands proved his weapon of choice(though choice is used loosely). It provided some defense to him, and allowed his strikes and grabs to pack just a little more punch. THough Eli is unsure of what it is made out of, it has proven to stand up to most other kinds of weaponry(and injuries), keeping his hands safe while making them deadlier weapons than they already are.

Abilities:

1) Crow summoning- Capable of summoning a murder of Demon Crows. Other than beaks capable of ripping right into bone, they are fairly unrecognizeable compared to a real one. They listen to his command, though have some personality of their own, and come around 20 at a time. He can summon less at once if need be, or he needs a friend to talk to.

2) Bird Vision- Eli's eyes are quite an amazing piece of biology. Capable of going from normal human eyes to a larger field of vision along with better overall sight similar to that of most birds as well as an extra see-through eyelid. The bird eyes also allows him to react to dangers much faster, even reading enemy body movement to an extent. He is also capable of watching different ligth spectrums and Ultraviolet among other things.

3) Healing Factor- Eli has been dealt many grievous injuries over the years, but he is always comes back from them. His body can heal most things, certainly everything thats been thrown at him through the course of his life so far.

Stats:

Strength: 2+ 2

Speed:2+4

Skill:2+ 2

Intelligence:2+1

Stamina:2+ 2

Durability:2+1

as a sidenote, lol at the underlined bit. I gotta say, at this rate it is probably feasable we can connect just about every decent-running RP to each other

Guest tomisntblue

@Ham: Meigui laohu - Your Eye of the Tiger seems a bit overpowered, put some limits on it or change it. And a comment on Iron Will, it's fine, but for survival sake, it might not prove beneficial that you can only lose if you die. Might wanna think about that.

@Kevin: Approved. On the side note, I included the UWT times line as a favor to G4.

@JVF: I can approve him the way he is, but you still seem a bit confused on the abilities. Don't look them as moves a character has in a video game. Look at them as powers your character has.

@DJ: ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOUR CHARACTER IS AN ABOMINATION AND I WILL NOT HAVE HIM IN MY RP!.... jk, approved.

Guest Djgambrell
Anyway, on second thought, your character is pending approval. Once you get a bio I'll approve him.

K but in all seriousness I'll have a more serious character this time around.

Guest Djgambrell

Name: Nicholi D. Trake

Bio: Originally raised as a normal kid Nicholi showed no signs of any demonic power. Unless his parents were out hunting they seemed perfectly normal. Once he saw his mother die Nicholi changed completely. He seems like a nice person until you harm someone he cares about. When he saw his mother die he latched on to the demon and fired on it with his mothers gun. He kept firing until it was unrecognizable. When his father got home he saw this and trained Nicholi to hunt like him He has never cried since that day. His father showed him many things from their families great strength to their link with the animals. He loves demons and wishes for peace. Though when he finds an evil demon he will do all in his power to obliterate it. He has always kept a demon wolf with him as a companion. He has always survived when told to fight. His name is Zero. He is the largest and strongest of the demon wolves and a trusted friend of Nicholi's. After his father's death Nicholi inherited his father's weapon and decided to join devil may cry. He thought he could find something of a purpose.

Appearance:Human form-

blood_bath_by_sikei-d2zs2yo.jpg

Devil trigger-

Demon_Warrior_by_ProjectHybrid.jpg

Weapons:

Little boy: His moms revolver. It ain't that big but it fires big explosive bullets when charged..

Alligator: His Dads old weapon. The damn thing is freaking indestructible. At 6 feet 100 pound it a heavy piece of slaughtering fun. It can triple in size or shrink to a fist type weapon or split in half down the bladed side..

Abilities:

1) Super Senses: Nicholi can count the leaves on a tree from ten miles away. Not even high velocity movement can deter his sight. He can hear a fly land in the other room. He smell's like a bloodhound.

2) Summon Wolves: Bigger faster and stronger than Any wolf in the human world.

3) Animal Speak

Stats:

Strength: 2+ 4

Speed:2+ 1

Skill:2+ 1

Intelligence:2+ 1

Stamina:2+ 2

Durability:2+ 3

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
@Ham: Meigui laohu - Your Eye of the Tiger seems a bit overpowered, put some limits on it or change it. And a comment on Iron Will, it's fine, but for survival sake, it might not prove beneficial that you can only lose if you die. Might wanna think about that.

@Kevin: Approved. On the side note, I included the UWT times line as a favor to G4.

@JVF: I can approve him the way he is, but you still seem a bit confused on the abilities. Don't look them as moves a character has in a video game. Look at them as powers your character has.

@DJ: ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOUR CHARACTER IS AN ABOMINATION AND I WILL NOT HAVE HIM IN MY RP!.... jk, approved.

Let me edit then look at the powers.

Name: Emma Fox

Bio: Emma's mother was eaten alive in front of her by demons however before she could share this fate someone saved her. A women with black hair, Wearing a white outfit, With a missile launcher and guns killed this demons saving her this women was non other then Lady. Lady dropped her off with the police and the little 6 year old was taken to her father. See her father was rich and worked all the time this is why her partners broke up. Emma never met her father before this day because her mother kept her from him because he works all the time. Her father was upset finding out his ex wife was killed and hugged his daughter very tight. Last time he saw her she was 2 years old and she didn't even know this strange man hugging her.

After only a day taken off by her father he had to go back to his work. This left Emma by herself with her twin half siblings brother Baz and sister Gigi. They were very nice to her and the three grow close very fast. They showed her how to use a bow and that was the first time Emma realized what she wanted to do with her life. Kill demons... kill them all... The twins kept telling Emma there was no such things as monster and demons. But Em knew she seen it and that Lady whoever she was saved her. That's what she wanted to do get revenge on demons and protect people. So she asked her father to put her into different forms of training her he paid for it all because though he was never around he loved his daughter.

With the best training she became very skilled over the years. On top of that combat training she was a Genius with a special gift. She study any books she could get her hands on about demons. In school she fell in love with Greek and Norse mythology specially the Greek god Apollo, and the Greek goddess Artemis. Once she was 18 she started hunting demons on her own tell the Rain Corporation found her and gave her a job. She believed in taking out demons and wouldn't mind the help. She quickly with the special weapons Rain Corporation gave her she killed many many demons. She rose the ranks with her skill as a devil hunter and her genius mind.

Over time she realized higher she got up the more she could see there was hidden motives at work. So she left with all her weapons got through/made time during with the Rain Corporation. She even took a enhanced wolf she named Fenris who was already her hunting partner. She then starting working for Devil May Cry Inc once one of there members met her and learned of her demon killing skills.

Appearance:

__Divine_Grace___by_Mustesielu-1.jpg

Outfit:

headshot___a_new_hero_arrives_by_spiderpity-d46w7f7.jpg

Weapons:

1) High Tech Bow: Made of unbreakable metal, Once arrow is fired it lunches at 220 miles per hour.

2) High Tech Katana: Made of unbreakable metal, Can cut through almost anything, It's carried as a Dagger and turns into Katana once button on it is pushed.

3) Lightning Bullwhip: The whip allows the user to send electricity through the whip/out of it.

4) Hidden Blades: Made of unbreakable metal, Hidden under coats arms one for each arm, Also can be fired.

5) Fenris

demon_wolf.jpg

Enhanced Wolf pet, Enhanced physical capabilities, healing factor.

Equipment:

1) Q.B.I (Quiver, bigger on the inside)- allows to hold a near-inumberable amount of arrows. Type of arrows: Unbreakable metal tipped arrows that can cut through almost anything, Fire arrows/exploding, Water/Ice arrows, Demon Poisoned tipped arrows.

2) High Tech Boots: Doubles her speed.

3) Super Computer Glasses: Can do anything any other normal Super Computer can do, Also is Hooked up to Devil May Cry Inc's Computers: So it can Translate Demon's language, Can get all info on all demons on record, etc.

Stats:

Strength: 3 (Peak Human)

Speed: 3 (Peak Human)

Skill: 6 (Grandmaster)

Intelligence: 6 (Super Genius )

Stamina: 3 (Peak Human)

Guest hamtaroblazex

Ok, Tom. I changed both of my powers. Tell me if you still have questions.

Guest tomisntblue
Abilities:

1) Master of Survival: Dylan can make his skin into a rock type armor.

2) King of thieves: Dylan can run so fast that he turns invisible and can still fight.

3) Final slash: Dylan teleports around and slashes any one when he uses this.

Much better, but - if I may - allow me to clean up the wording

1) Master of Survival: The ability to turn his skin into a hard-stone like substance.

2) King of thieves: A burst of super speed, allowing Dylan to become invisible to the naked eye while he fights.

3) Final slash: The ability to teleport at close range.

But, approved.

Ok, Tom. I changed both of my powers. Tell me if you still have questions.

Approved

Name: Nicholi D. Trake

Approved

Approved

Guest KevinDWolf93

Bio: Emma's mother was eaten alive in front of her by demons however before she could share this fate someone saved her. A women with black hair, Wearing a white outfit, With a missile launcher and guns killed this demons saving her this women was non other then Lady. Lady dropped her off with the police and the little 6 year old was taken to her father. See her father was rich and worked all the time this is why her partners broke up. Emma never met her father before this day because her mother kept her from him because he works all the time. Her father was upset finding out his ex wife was killed and hugged his daughter very tight. Last time he saw her she was 2 years old and she didn't even know this strange man hugging her.

After only a day taken off by her father he had to go back to his work. This left Emma by herself with her twin half siblings brother Baz and sister Gigi. They were very nice to her and the three grow close very fast. They showed her how to use a bow and that was the first time Emma realized what she wanted to do with her life. Kill demons... kill them all... The twins kept telling Emma there was no such things as monster and demons. But Em knew she seen it and that Lady whoever she was saved her. That's what she wanted to do get revenge on demons and protect people. So she asked her father to put her into different forms of training her he paid for it all because though he was never around he loved his daughter.

With the best training she became very skilled over the years. On top of that combat training she was a Genius with a special gift. She study any books she could get her hands on about demons. In school she fell in love with Greek and Norse mythology specially the Greek god Apollo, and the Greek goddess Artemis. Once she was 18 she started hunting demons on her own tell the Rain Corporation found her and gave her a job. She believed in taking out demons and wouldn't mind the help. She quickly with the special weapons Rain Corporation gave her she killed many many demons. She rose the ranks with her skill as a devil hunter and her genius mind.

Over time she realized higher she got up the more she could see there was hidden motives at work. So she left with all her weapons got through/made time during with the Rain Corporation. She even took a enhanced wolf she named Fenris who was already her hunting partner. She then starting working for Devil May Cry Inc once one of there members met her and learned of her demon killing skills.

Appearance:

__Divine_Grace___by_Mustesielu-1.jpg

Outfit:

headshot___a_new_hero_arrives_by_spiderpity-d46w7f7.jpg

Weapons:

1) High Tech Bow: Made of unbreakable metal, Once arrow is fired it lunches at 220 miles per hour.

2) High Tech Katana: Made of unbreakable metal, Can cut through almost anything, It's carried as a Dagger and turns into Katana once button on it is pushed.

3) Lightning Bullwhip: Bracelet that turns into Bullwhip, The whip allows the user to send electricity through the whip/out of it.

4) Hidden Blades: Made of unbreakable metal, Hidden under coats arms one for each arm, Also can be fired.

5) Fenris

demon_wolf.jpg

Enhanced Wolf pet, Enhanced physical capabilities, healing factor.

Equipment:

1) Q.B.I (Quiver, bigger on the inside)- allows to hold a near-inumberable amount of arrows. Type of arrows: Unbreakable metal tipped arrows that can cut through almost anything, Fire arrows/exploding, Water/Ice arrows, Demon Poisoned tipped arrows.

2) High Tech Boots: Doubles her speed.

3) Super Computer Glasses: Can do anything any other normal Super Computer can do, Also is Hooked up to Devil May Cry Inc's Computers: So it can Translate Demon's language, Can get all info on all demons on record, etc.

Stats:

Strength: 3 (Peak Human)

Speed: 3 (Peak Human)

Skill: 6 (Grandmaster)

Intelligence: 6 (Super Genius )

Stamina: 3 (Peak Human)

Heh fun cameo refrence. Also, well to be fair they didnt say that so much as they said to not be extremely judgmental and obsessed to the point of ruining oneslife with said obsession....apparently that didnt stick too well :ph34r:.