Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Devil May Cry World RP

Guest tomisntblue

Guest KevinDWolf93
New rule, Kevin's not allowed to talk.

Oh, brilliant, now your talking. *cracks knuckles*. This should prove interesting, good luck Tom.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
Tellllllll meeeeee.

*shrugs* He warned me not to let him talk, and I took the warning seriously. Beside, I know from RPing with him in the past that he has a way with words.

Guest hamtaroblazex
Someone tell me why Kev talking changes things.
Tellllllll meeeeee.

DJ, You answered yourself in that same statement.

Guest Djgambrell
*shrugs* He warned me not to let him talk, and I took the warning seriously. Beside, I know from RPing with him in the past that he has a way with words.

Ladies?

Guest KevinDWolf93

@DJ:W ell it all started with being attacked by G4's badass evil dragon of doom. Long story shrt I befriended the mini-boss, he became ana sset for the game's next world and I got a cool nickname out of it :(. Ask G4 bout it...

@Tom: Nah, you dont has to do that, twas a joke :(. I dont think Corbin's gonna try any friendships this RP.

Question: Do you realize that you have only used 10 points? And that you have set the Intelligence of your character as below average.

I used 11 by mistake actually... over all only used 22 points which le... I posted my character at 3 in the morning that's why I messed up. And now I just fixed it.

Also your weapons give you two more extra abilites? You talked it out with Tom?

You realize other people did the same?

Guest Djgambrell
@DJ:W ell it all started with being attacked by G4's badass evil dragon of doom. Long story shrt I befriended the mini-boss, he became ana sset for the game's next world and I got a cool nickname out of it :D. Ask G4 bout it...

@Tom: Nah, you dont has to do that, twas a joke :D. I dont think Corbin's gonna try any friendships this RP.

Are... Are you Jesus?

Guest sirmethos
I used 11 by mistake actually... over all only used 22 points which le... I posted my character at 3 in the morning that's why I messed up. And now I just fixed it.

You used 11, then you subtracted one from Intelligence, leaving you with a total of 10 spent points. Hence my added comment about your characters intelligence being sub-par.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Are... Are you Jesus?

Hehe, no. I know him though, rough around the edges but a good kid. Like Tom said, apparently I have a way with words. *shrugs*. Im just a nice guy who has some persuasiveness I guess. C'mon, you dont wanna hurt me if Im asking nicely, itd be like hitting this face :D.

funny-dog-picture-puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

Not in this RP though, Im going edgy :D

@DJ:W ell it all started with being attacked by G4's badass evil dragon of doom. Long story shrt I befriended the mini-boss, he became ana sset for the game's next world and I got a cool nickname out of it :D. Ask G4 bout it...

Good Times. :D

Guest tomisntblue
-Rises hand- "OH OH I KNOW LET ME ANSWER?" I ask but can't wait any longer for you to reply. "Once upon a time there was a Demon Hunter named Dante!!!"

No, I mean... that's all I have of the story so far.

Guest tomisntblue
Well at least you used spellcheck this time :D

HEY! I alwayz uze spell check, then I ignore it cuz I likes the way I spells the words betterer.

Guest KevinDWolf93
HEY! I alwayz uze spell check, then I ignore it cuz I likes the way I spells the words betterer.

Fair enough. Just next time use proper punctuation.

Guest tomisntblue

Okay, enough joking, time to get serious

Devil May Cry World RP:

20 years ago, a group known as the Order of the Sword had attempted to remake the world in the name of their savior, Sparda. To do so they began experimenting by summoning demons into this world through artificial Hellgates. The combined effort of Dante and Nero stopped the Order and destroyed the Hellgates. But they could not defeat every demon that had been summoned.

Before long, the demons who survived in this world spread out. Soon, as the demons multiplied and more crossed over into our world, it became obvious that in order to combat this threat that demon hunters could no longer work alone. Slowly, more and more demon hunters began to seek out the help of Dante and band together to expand the small Devil May Cry shop to a massive organization. Still however, despite their growth, they have managed to keep their work relatively secret.

For a time, this worked for them. They went where they were needed, and word of mouth kept them in business. That was however, before the problem became to be to be kept secret. A mysterious organization emerged, call the Rain Corporation. They promised to eradicate any and all demons in order to make mankind the dominate species once again. Rain full government support, but their mysterious leader has his own motives.

And while Devil May Cry Inc struggles to battle the demon threat, they are forced to compete against the power Rain Organization, as well as the Order of the Sword which has resurfaced under the command of a new god.

Guest Djgambrell

@Tom: I like the story so far. I don't love it but it seems solid.

@Kevin: K but if I see a dragon I expect something awesome to happen.