Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Devil May Cry World RP

Guest tomisntblue

Guest tomisntblue

So far, this is what I have come up with as far as balancing the classes go:

Demons - Strength, speed, healing powers. Will be able to gain weapons as the RP goes.

Humans - More skilled, more weapons (starting). Will be able to gain powers through artifacts or enhancements.

Hybrid - A mix of power and skill. Not quite as skilled as humans, not quite as powerful as demons.

Also, there will be 4 different, let's call them teams, your character can play for. Which teams you can and can't be a part of will be determined by your class. For example, a team may only allow demons, so no humans. Likewise, a team might be for only humans, so no demons or hybrids. But, I don't have a whole lot set in stone yet.

@Methos: it would be great to have you. Hopefully I'll make this entertaining enough that it keeps everybody's interest.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirmethos
OMG I HAVE ADD TO!!! ADHD to be exact but WERE THE SAME!!!

... of course we are... we're connected, like sitting on each end of the spine. I'm at the top of our spine, while you're at the bottom.

hehe, I crack me up.

Guest tomisntblue
Thats what the new Dante is ^_^

Serious? Haven't read anything about DmC lately.

Well, I will point out that demons and angels in the Devil May Cry universe used to be the same thing.

Guest Djgambrell
Serious? Haven't read anything about DmC lately.

Well, I will point out that demons and angels in the Devil May Cry universe used to be the same thing.

Yea... not sure how to feel about it.

Guest tomisntblue
I'll be a human.

Tom, shall we create our own amulets, or use the ones that are DMC established?

Don't worry about Amulets, no one will star off with anything like that. Here's what I'm thinking for characters:

Demons: 1 weapon 4 abilities

Hybrids: 2 weapons 3 abilities

Humans: 5 weapons

This will be starters and other items and weapons will be obtained throughout the game.

Guest tomisntblue
Modified guns, swords, spears, ect...?

I just enjoy getting everything in order for my character sheet, sorry if it bothers you.

Any weapon you want. Just keep them somewhat simple in the beginning.

Guest Djgambrell
Hybrids same as demons, enhanced humans same as humans.

Can out starting weapons get stronger or the like? Like Dante's Oblivion? He's had it since the beginning but it is still very formidable.

Can out starting weapons get stronger or the like? Like Dante's Oblivion? He's had it since the beginning but it is still very formidable.

He said that you get more weapons, I think that leveling up your weapon will be allowed.

Guest tomisntblue
He said that you get more weapons, I think that leveling up your weapon will be allowed.

Leveling up will be possible, but your starting weapon can be whatever you want it (provided that it's not over powered)