Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Devil May Cry World RP

Guest tomisntblue

Guest tomisntblue
K I've never been evil before but I'll try.

It's not that hard really. Just think, anything you'd do as a good guy should be opposite when you're a bad guy.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell
It's not that hard really. Just think, anything you'd do as a good guy should be opposite when you're a bad guy.

So... Kill... Kill, kill... Kill, kill, kill... Kill?

Guest tomisntblue
me want 2 b bad man 2 peas!

Next time you type like a moron in this thread, you're out of this RP. Otherwise, sure, I mean I'll need to throw some easy opponents at the team.

Guest SSGoku
Next time you type like a moron in this thread, you're out of this RP. Otherwise, sure, I mean I'll need to throw some easy opponents at the team.

Well since my intelligence is limited to 0 I thought it would be appropriate, :)

Guest tomisntblue
Well since my intelligence is limited to 0 I thought it would be appropriate, :)

Your intelligence is listed as 0 because that's what you show, it doesn't mean you have to prove me right.

Guest SSGoku
Your intelligence is listed as 0 because that's what you show, it doesn't mean you have to prove me right.

I like acting stupid, its fun to see all your reactions. I've stated this several times. But enough of that, lets move on. When do you think this will open?

Guest tomisntblue
I like acting stupid, its fun to see all your reactions. I've stated this several times. But enough of that, lets move on. When do you think this will open?

If you like acting stupid, that's up to you. But you act stupid, I'll treat you like you're stupid.

Anyway, I don't know when. I still have a lot I need to work out. On top of that I'm busy in real life. And lastly, there's a lot of open RPs right now. So once things calm down and there's more time for this RP, I'll open it.

Guest SSGoku
If you like acting stupid, that's up to you. But you act stupid, I'll treat you like you're stupid.

Anyway, I don't know when. I still have a lot I need to work out. On top of that I'm busy in real life. And lastly, there's a lot of open RPs right now. So once things calm down and there's more time for this RP, I'll open it.

k

Guest Djgambrell

^This. I don't wanna see this be dropped because of all the RP's.

Guest SSGoku
Mhm...

If you had an IQ higher than zero, you'd know nonchalantly is one word, and chalantly alone is not.

Ok really, this is an internet forum. Your really gonna chastise me for grammar mistakes?

Guest sirmethos
Ok really, this is an internet forum. Your really gonna chastise me for grammar mistakes?

Considering that one of the main purposes of this particular forum is creative writing, then yes, grammar mistakes is one of the few things he should chastise you for.

Guest tomisntblue

Okay, enough giving SSGoku a hard time. I'm opening Trial Sign-Ups, to make sure my stats are balanced and to see what people are thinking of for characters. Please go to the first post to see how to create your characters.

Guest sirmethos
So it should look something like this

Starting:

Strength: 2

Speed: 2

Skill: 2

Intelligence: 2

Stamina: 2

Durability: 2

To Spend: 12

Finished:

Strength: 2 + 3 = 5 (Super Human)

Speed: 2 + 2 = 4 (Enhanced)

Skill: 2 + 1 = 3 (Experienced)

Intelligence: 2 + 0 = 2 (Average)

Stamina: 2 + 3 = 5 (Super Human)

Durability: 2 + 1 = 3 (Enhanced)

To Spend: 0

You miscalculated somewhere, you only spent 10 points.

That said, I'll add a character for inspection later today.

Guest tomisntblue
You miscalculated somewhere, you only spent 10 points.

That said, I'll add a character for inspection later today.

Looks like I did. Oh well, I'm not gonna fuss over it. As long as people understand how the system works, that's all I was trying to show.