X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

RP Rumble!!!

corvette1710

Guest Hayesmeister5651
"I'm part of the B.S.A.A. I'm a tough guy and a crack shot. I'm also capable of showing you the way out. And right now, that's all we need to worry about." Chris says as he analyzes the room, backtracking the way out.

"Up ahead is a narrow corridor. After that they're will be opening into a broader area filled with carcasses of those monsters. If we hurry, we'll make it outta here before sunset."

"Fair enough, but let me take point with you. Your "guns" kill them, but not fast enough." She looked at Leon, and Snake "You two stay in the middle, your guns will work better together, spikey hair(Kazuma) you take the rear.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The T-X scanned the hive, and noted that others were here, besides the Xenomorphs... it would go after these beings, following their trail of dead xenos, in order to determine what/who they were. Its goal wasn't to exterminate the people here, but to assess their identities... its other goal? The elimination of this Xenomorph Hive.

Guest Darxeth
"Fair enough, but let me take point with you. Your "guns" kill them, but not fast enough." She looked at Leon, and Snake "You two stay in the middle, your guns will work better together, spikey hair(Kazuma) you take the rear.

"That works. You seem to know a lot about them. Can you tell me where they're most vulnerable?"

Guest Darxeth

OOC: But anyway guys, I have to go for a while. My Girlfriend wants to go out to eat so yeah..

*Chris looks at everyone and says: "I'm going to split from the group. I'll provide cover so you guys can get out safley, just keep heading straight 'till you get to a rocky ledge. There'll be a pretty narrow catwalk that you'll have to cross over. After that just head straight and the exit will be visible."*

Guest Hayesmeister5651
"That works. You seem to know a lot about them. Can you tell me where they're most vulnerable?"

"Unfortunetly I don't know that much of them. From what I have seen they prefer ambush stikes, they also seem organized. Stay on your toes, and we just might make it out of here." She told him.

The Terminator would be right upon them. "Identification...", it spoke in a monotone manner as it randomly mass murdered the hordes of Xenomorphs that followed it with one arm firing the plasma cannon, and the other firing the M41 Alien Rifle.

Leon would begin to respond to Chris when he saw... This. He quickly 'identified':

"Leon Kennedy."

Guest Hayesmeister5651
The T-X looked over to Leon, "You're not amongst my data banks for secondary assassination. You will be fine with me, provided you do not provoke me whatsoever." The T-X looked over to the rest. "And you all are?"

"I'm Azula and you are?" she said with her hands behind her back, ready to strike if provoked.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
"You two are not in my banks either. And I'm not with a name. I've only a model designation, T-X.", it spoke as it kept an eye out for any hostile Xenomorphs.

"And what exactly is your purpose?" Azula asked

The T-X turned to Snake "T-X is my designation."

She then raised her head for a bit... and did a once-over, scanning the area in all frequencies via turning her skull 360 degrees, in order to determine if any more Xenos were coming... she'd also detect the Predator watching them. "We're also not alone."

She then raised her head for a bit... and did a once-over, scanning the area in all frequencies via turning her skull 360 degrees, in order to determine if any more Xenos were coming... she'd also detect the Predator watching them. "We're also not alone."

Neyinde would smile beneath the mask. He would pull out his smart disc and would launch it at the group, aiming primarily for the T-X, but any other fatalities would be acceptable.

Guest Djgambrell

"A hell... Is it an enemy?" Said kazuma now recuperated with a reformed arm.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Neyinde would smile beneath the mask. He would pull out his smart disc and would launch it at the group, aiming primarily for the T-X, but any other fatalities would be acceptable.

OOC: You are stilled cloaked right? If not I'll change my post.

"Up on that ridge!" she warned them. "I have let you live long enough." she shot fire balls in the direction of the disc to the left, right, and towards where she could guess were the feet. Hoping the creature would jump into the air, she would fire lightning to where she thought he'd jump.

Since the T-X was scanning the area every second just in case the Xenomorphs attacked... it noticed the Smartdisc flying towards it. "Take cover.", it simply spoke as it stood there waiting as the Smartdisc came towards it... as it rapidly charged energy in its pre-formed plasma cannon, as soon as the smart disc came close, would the T-X leap under it and fire her cannon into the bottom of the Smartdisc, away from the blade, focusing on the center. If it was successful... the Smart Disc would be destroyed/disabled/severely damaged.

"Not friendly."

Guest SSGoku

Snake grunted as he dived, the disc inches from his face. He immediately scanned the area with the solid eye, and soon found the attacker. He took cover behind a rock, and unloaded his patriot into the enemy.

OOC: Whats Neyinde?

Since the T-X was scanning the area every second just in case the Xenomorphs attacked... it noticed the Smartdisc flying towards it. "Take cover.", it simply spoke as it stood there waiting as the Smartdisc came towards it... as it rapidly charged energy in its pre-formed plasma cannon, as soon as the smart disc came close, would the T-X leap under it and fire her cannon into the bottom of the Smartdisc, away from the blade, focusing on the center. If it was successful... the Smart Disc would be destroyed/disabled/severely damaged.

"Not friendly."

The smart disc would be destroyed, much to the annoyance of Neyinde. He would growl, launching himself diagonally forwards to evade the incoming flames. He would throw his Combi-Stick at the T-X, following up with a slash of the wrist blades. He launched a shuriken at Azula. It wasn't going to simply melted by fire or lightning. But she was lucky, as it didn't have a tracking system on it. If his slash as well as throw was unsuccessful, Neyinde would slash once more at the T-X, growling and setting a ready stance.