Crimson Typhoon: 4

RP Rumble!!!

corvette1710

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Fighters have been gathered in one place... and one place only... The Xenomorph Hive!

alienart199.jpg

OOC: Join as a character you would like to kill someone/something with.

I'll join as Azula

OOC: Imma join as Leon Kennedy... Fully armed, of course... I'd like to try playing someone with no powers. I'll probably get pwned, but hey! :D Also, everyone, the character limit's street level (Azula is fine). Know that there will be various breeds of Xenomorph present in the Hive, and they don't take kindly to intruders. :wub: And we usually start these free for all battles in different areas to one another. Anyone can just drop in as well.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
OOC: Both I think? But we discussed the rules and stuff via PM before posting the topic. :wub: Anyways, I'll start:

Leon stands around, RPG strapped to his back, with his signature pistol drawn. -.-

OOC: Oopsie :D

Azula pulled her bangs out of her face, scanning the area, trying to figure out where the hell she was. She saw a man up ahead and decided to see who he was.

"Who might you be and where are we?" she said in a demanding tone.

OOC: Oopsie :D

Azula pulled her bangs out of her face, scanning the area, trying to figure out where the hell she was. She saw a man up ahead and decided to see who he was.

"Who might you be and where are we?" she said in a demanding tone.

OOC: :wub:

Leon was surprised by the sudden appearance of a girl, but answered her questions nonetheless:

"Name's Leon, and I have no idea where we are." he glanced around as he spoke, noting the sticky substance that coated the walls. "Who're you?"

Guest Hayesmeister5651
OOC: :D

Leon was surprised by the sudden appearance of a girl, but answered her questions nonetheless:

"Name's Leon, and I have no idea where we are." he glanced around as he spoke, noting the sticky substance that coated the walls. "Who're you?"

"If you really must know, I am Princess Azula of the Fire Nation. If you want to live I advise joining me. This place reminds me of Buzzard Wasp's nests in the desert. If what I'm thinking is right, be on your toes, we are not alone." She said looking around.

Neyinde would survey around the Hive with distaste. He had had bad experiences with Xenomorphs. He would cloak before two humans walked by him. What are they doing here? He would watch them to see if they knew if he was there.

OOC: Is he on a vantage point or something, or is he literally just cloaked like two feet away from us? :D

Also, you can still join djgambrell.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
He chuckled to himself.

"Alright then. No good hangin' around waiting for whatever lives here to find us, we'd best get moving." he said, moving towards a passageway at the other end of the room.

"By all means..take point" She said with a smirk. As they walked, Azula could "feel" eyes on her back, she would stay on high alert.

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: Is he on a vantage point or something, or is he literally just cloaked like two feet away from us? :D

Also, you can still join djgambrell.

OOC:Limitations?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

As they continued to walk Azula still felt those eyes on her. Sick of the paranoid feeling, she got aggressive.

"Leon get behind me." She said creating a fire shield that went around her and Leon. "Show yourself coward, have you no honor? Either deal with my fire that won't think twice about killing you, or you deal with me who is still mowing it over." She said confidently.

As they continued to walk Azula still felt those eyes on her. Sick of the paranoid feeling, she got aggressive.

"Leon get behind me." She said creating a fire shield that went around her and Leon. "Show yourself coward, have you no honor? Either deal with my fire that won't think twice about killing you, or you deal with me who is still mowing it over." She said confidently.

Neyinde was amused by this female. She seemed to have something most didn't... Spunk.

"Human... if you wish to battle me, then by all means, do so." Neyinde would say, still cloaked. "But you must find me first."