X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

RP Rumble!!!

corvette1710

Guest Darxeth
"Not enough cash!" Merchaxeno yelled as he Matrix-style bent over to avoid the bullet as the camer spun 360 degrees around him. Oh, and he was wearing sunglasses and there was an explosion in the background.

Anyway, after that, Merchaxeno rushed Chris, claw at hand, ready to swipe.

OOC: Remember, Merchaxeno has Wesker level speed. B)

OOC: Not a problem. I dodged Wesker with ease in re5 playing as Chris. :)

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SSGoku
OOC: Not a problem. I dodged Wesker with ease in re5 playing as Chris. B)

OOC: Well thats only during gameplay, which doesn't count. Those at what's called game mechanics, the developers were forced to make Wesker slower, less powerful, and more predictable during gameplay, because if he played in the game like he did in the cutscenes, he would be impossible to beat. Really, you should only go by cutscenes for this sort of thing, and during the cutscenes, Chris got owned. Every time.

Then again, none of this really matters seeing as MerchaXeno is dead… for now…

Guest Darxeth
OOC: Well thats only during gameplay, which doesn't count. Those at what's called game mechanics, the developers were forced to make Wesker slower, less powerful, and more predictable during gameplay, because if he played in the game like he did in the cutscenes, he would be impossible to beat. Really, you should only go by cutscenes for this sort of thing, and during the cutscenes, Chris got owned. Every time.

Then again, none of this really matters seeing as MerchaXeno is dead… for now…

OOC: During the cutscenes Chris dodged him. Shit, Chris shot him in the face, making him fall out of the airplane. Which I thought was funny as hell.

Guest SSGoku
OOC: During the cutscenes Chris dodged him. Shit, Chris shot him in the face, making him fall out of the airplane. Which I thought was funny as hell.

LOL

Guest tomisntblue

Emerald sighed, growing tired of all this standing around and merchant killing, "So, are going to move on and help the others now or what?"

OOC: Not to start this up again but... where did he shoot Wesker in the face, making him fall out of a plane? Plus, didn't he dodge him after the poisoning as per the serum? Sorry to nit pick, I'm one for accurate portrayals. :/ Is it from this scene?

Sheva was the one who shot him in the face, and that's when he was basically defenseless.

Guest Darxeth
OOC: Not to start this up again but... where did he shoot Wesker in the face, making him fall out of a plane? Plus, didn't he dodge him after the poisoning as per the serum? Sorry to nit pick, I'm one for accurate portrayals. :/ Is it from this scene?
Sheva was the one who shot him in the face, and that's when he was basically defenseless.

OOC: My bad, I haven't played the game in about two years. Regardless, my point was that It's not impossible for Chris to dodge wesker.