X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

RP Rumble!!!

corvette1710

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Neyinde was amused by this female. She seemed to have something most didn't... Spunk.

"Human... if you wish to battle me, then by all means, do so." Neyinde would say, still cloaked. "But you must find me first."

She heard what Leon said, she knew she was in foreign land, and perhaps it was best to get some more intel before getting offensive

"You talk to it Leon, but I will incinerate this whole room if it says something I don't like." She said while keeping the fire shield up.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dragix

Deadpool teleported into the hive by accident. He saw the Azula and Leon first then he saw a crazy almost moving wall. "Hey is any body home?" as he said that he pulled out his 2 Katanas looking around again.

Guest Djgambrell

Kazuma saw Deadpool teleport in. "Katana's?" He thought to himself. He decided to join the action. Kazuma punched the ground and flew towards Deadpool. "Hey" he screamed.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

As Azula was waiting for Leon's response, she saw 2 others down the passage way. Beginning to feel apprehensive, she was about to release the fire shield, incinerating everything around her and Leon.

After stepping behind Azula and listening to whatever it was that had spoken, Leon spoke calmly:

"Look, we're not here to fight. We're just lookin' for answers." his hand would be on his holstered pistol, the Silver Ghost, in case whatever this thing was decided to attack.

"I am here to fight." Neyinde stated simply. He would dash along the ridge, behind Azula and Leon. As he started to throw his Combi-Stick, a Xenomorph dropped from the ceiling between them. It screeched, alerting the others of its kind of the intruders.

She heard what Leon said, she knew she was in foreign land, and perhaps it was best to get some more intel before getting offensive

"You talk to it Leon, but I will incinerate this whole room if it says something I don't like." She said while keeping the fire shield up.

He glanced back at her and nodded. He noticed the commotion down the hall and her growing apprehension and spoke quietly:

"Keep an eye on 'em. Only attack if they make a move towards us first; We don't wanna make whoever was speaking earlier nervous. He can probably snipe us from wherever he's hiding."

OOC: @Corvette, was the Combi-Stick thrown or not before the Xenomorph dropped in? If it was, I'll edit:

Leon saw the creature drop from the ceiling with his peripheral vision, and, quick as a flash, would spin around, drawing his handgun and emptying a clip at the creature. The piercing rounds of the Silver Ghost would most likely get through the Xenomorph's thick armor. He also noticed the outline of something up high on a ridge, and quickly deduced that it was the creature that had been speaking to them.

"Look, I've seen this kind of thing before. This place is a hive, and that thing just warned others like it that we're down here. Fighting one another will only get us killed faster."

Guest Hayesmeister5651
He glanced back at her and nodded. He noticed the commotion down the hall and her growing apprehension and spoke quietly:

"Keep an eye on 'em. Only attack if they make a move towards us first; We don't wanna make whoever was speaking earlier nervous. He can probably snipe us from wherever he's hiding."

OOC: @Corvette, was the Combi-Stick thrown or not before the Xenomorph dropped in? If it was, I'll edit:

Leon saw the creature drop from the ceiling with his peripheral vision, and, quick as a flash, would spin around, drawing his handgun and emptying a clip at the creature. The piercing rounds of the Silver Ghost would most likely get through the Xenomorph's thick armor. He also noticed the outline of something up high on a ridge, and quickly deduced that it was the creature that had been speaking to them.

"Look, I've seen this kind of thing before. This place is a hive, and that thing just warned others like it that we're down here. Fighting one another will only get us killed faster."

"I like the way you think, save your ammo, I got this one, watch our flank" Azula said to Leon, she discharged the fire shield and sent the inferno towards the bizarre creature that dropped down by them. "Everything burns" she smirked. She got into a fighting stance in case the cloaked figure tried to attack.

"I like the way you think, save your ammo, I got this one, watch our flank" Azula said to Leon, she discharged the fire shield and sent the inferno towards the bizarre creature that dropped down by them. "Everything burns" she smirked. She got into a fighting stance in case the cloaked figure tried to attack.

Leon nodded and did so.

OOC: I haven't thrown it yet. You're good.

Neyinde would watch as Leon's bullets penetrated the Xenomorph's thick hide. Then he would light up his triangular-shaped collection of circles, aiming them at Leon's head. He would fire one Omni-Caster bolt at Leon, jumping down from the ridge. He would land on his feet, his head whipping around to face Leon. He decloaked, showing his massive frame to everyone. "Humans... fight me."

OOC: I haven't thrown it yet. You're good.

Neyinde would watch as Leon's bullets penetrated the Xenomorph's thick hide. Then he would light up his triangular-shaped collection of circles, aiming them at Leon's head. He would fire one Omni-Caster bolt at Leon, jumping down from the ridge. He would land on his feet, his head whipping around to face Leon. He decloaked, showing his massive frame to everyone. "Humans... fight me."

Leon saw the aimeng reticule, and the large bolt of superheated plasma flying at him, and quickly leapt, diving and rolling out of range of the blast and its splash damage, yelling, "DOWN!" to Azula, as she would be hit by the bolt if she didn't move quickly.

He was through playing nice.

All he said was "You got it." as, quick as a flash, he reached up and unstrapped the RPG Launcher from his back.

LeonRPG.jpg

He quickly fired four rockets at Neyinde. Even if he managed to dodge the shots directly, their massive area of splash damage would be nearly impossible to avoid - Though Leon would be out of range himself. Being trained in the use of the weapon, his shots would each be extremely precise.

:D

Leon saw the aimeng reticule, and the large bolt of superheated plasma flying at him, and quickly leapt, diving and rolling out of range of the blast and its splash damage, yelling, "DOWN!" to Azula, as she would be hit by the bolt if she didn't move quickly.

He was through playing nice.

All he said was "You got it." as, quick as a flash, he reached up and unstrapped the RPG Launcher from his back.

LeonRPG.jpg

He quickly fired four rockets at Neyinde. Even if he managed to dodge the shots directly, their massive area of splash damage would be nearly impossible to avoid - Though Leon would be out of range himself. Being trained in the use of the weapon, his shots would each be extremely precise.

:D

Neyinde would grin as he shot the RPGs out of the air with his two Omni-Casters, and after shooting the first two down was able to shoot them as they came out of the barrel. He would move forwards towards Leon, his Omni-Casters still whirring.

"Humans, you must be able to do better than that." Neyinde would step over the charred carcass of the Xenomorph. By now, more were coming out of almost unnoticeable holes in the wall, pouring out one after another. Neyinde would extend his wristblades.

Neyinde would grin as he shot the RPGs out of the air with his two Omni-Casters, and after shooting the first two down was able to shoot them as they came out of the barrel. He would move forwards towards Leon, his Omni-Casters still whirring.

"Humans, you must be able to do better than that." Neyinde would step over the charred carcass of the Xenomorph. By now, more were coming out of almost unnoticeable holes in the wall, pouring out one after another. Neyinde would extend his wristblades.

Leon would have noticed the blasts weren't working after the first two were shot down, so he stopped firing, though the splash from having the rockets blown out of the air would send him, and most likely Neyinde as well, staggering back.. -.- He noticed the Xenomorphs on the walls, and quickly spoke:

"Now really isn't the best time to fight. The winner'll just get mauled.", he gestured to the Xenomorphs, "If we fight now, whoever survives could be too injured to fight these things. If we deal with these creatures first, there's a better chance of survival for all of us." As he spoke, he would have his shotgun raised.

OOC: Listen, dammit! :D

Leon would have noticed the blasts weren't working after the first two were shot down, so he stopped firing, though the splash from having the rockets blown out of the air would send him, and most likely Neyinde as well, staggering back.. -.- He noticed the Xenomorphs on the walls, and quickly spoke:

"Now really isn't the best time to fight. The winner'll just get mauled.", he gestured to the Xenomorphs, "If we fight now, whoever survives could be too injured to fight these things. If we deal with these creatures first, there's a better chance of survival for all of us." As he spoke, he would have his shotgun raised.

Neyinde would nod, slashing at the Xenomorphs coming his way. He would deal with the humans later.

Guest Darxeth

OOC: I'll be Chris Redfield From RE5, locked and loaded down with a .50 Desert Eagle, tactical vest and melee pads, as well as a shotgun and a M4 Assault Rifle. Oh, and a survival Knife and stun rod.

Guest SSGoku
OOC: What character?

Well, I'm in a pretty Resident Evil mood, but you already took Leon so I can't be him. And Daxeth got Chris, so that won't work either. Hmm, I'm trying to decide between Spider man, Claire Redfeild, Solid Snake, and Wesker. Then again, Wesker may cause trouble with Chris and Leon so he's out. And I'd rather no one knew who my character was, so Claire is out to. That leaves Spider man and Snake. Hmm, I'll go with Snake. I'm equipped with my SOCOM pistol, solid eye, octocamo, P90, a few rations, Metal gear MK 2, stun knife, Stinger missiles, and The Patriot.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Before Leon spoke she was already moving, Azula has trained even her senses to pick up on the slightest thing. When the gun went to aim at them, she had heard it, and was ready to dodge. Her amazing cat like agility allowed her to pull off the dodge.

After Azula was knocked back, she regained her composure. She would send two fireballs at the now uncloaked figure. She was't trying to kill him, but to clear him out of the area. One less annoyance, he would get his at the right time. As soon as she attacked, her attention went towards the wall.

"I'll keep them back" she said to Leon. She twirled her fingers through the air, and then fired lighting at the beasts. If it were to hit, they would drop like flys.