X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

RP Rumble!!!

corvette1710

Guest Darxeth

*Chris carefully heads through the hive and towards the fray and fires two massive rounds into the spine of one of the creatures, using it's fallen carcass as cover.* "Nice to see a familiar face." Chris says to Leon.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hayesmeister5651
*Chris carefully heads through the hive and towards the fray and fires two massive rounds into the spine of one of the creatures, using it's fallen carcass as cover.* "Nice to see a familiar face." Chris says to Leon.

OOC: I don't think you can take cover behind the Xeno, it's blood will melt you. Especially since you blew its back open with the "massive rounds". Not up to me though, just sayin'.

Guest Darxeth
OOC: I don't think you can take cover behind the Xeno, it's blood will melt you. Especially since you blew its back open with the "massive rounds". Not up to me though, just sayin'.

OOC: But Chris doesn't know that, he's never fought a xeno before. And .50 rounds are deadly.

*Chris sits his back against the creature for a second then realizes that his vest is being corroded away. He quickly removes his vest and scans the area. He then fires at two other xenos, using 2 rounds in each, blowing nice-sized holes into their bodies, and reloads, keeping his guard up.*

Leon nodded to him.

"You were brought here too, huh?"

He would still be shooting at any Xenomorph that came near them.

Guest Darxeth
Leon nodded to him.

"You were brought here too, huh?"

He would still be shooting at any Xenomorph that came near them.

"Yeah. Claire tipped me off that you'd be here. I told her that you could handle yourself, but you know how my sister worries about you."

*Chris stands back to back with leon, making sure neither person is surprise attacked. Firing at any xeno coming his way.*

"Yeah. Claire tipped me off that you'd be here. I told her that you could handle yourself, but you know how my sister worries about you."

*Chris stands back to back with leon, making sure neither person is surprise attacked. Firing at any xeno coming his way.*

"You got any idea what these things are?" Leon asked.

Guest Darxeth

"Not a clue. They sure are ugly. Kinda remind me of some of the BOW's we've faced."

Guest SSGoku

However, unbeknownst to any of the combatants, they are being watched. A man lays, a good 30 feet away, completely camofladged into the ground, almost invisible.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks himself. He's decided not to reveal himself to them, for the time being at least. Stealth has always been the safest option.

BEEP BEEP

"Huh?" The device on his eye starts beeping, and he quickly turns around to find one of the aliens standing right over him.

"WOAH!" he yells as he rolls to the side, barely avoiding its attack. He jumps to his feet and grabs his SOCOM, unloading bullet after bullet into the beast.

OOC: How durable are the Xenomorphs?

However, unbeknownst to any of the combatants, they are being watched. A man lays, a good 30 feet away, completely camofladged into the ground, almost invisible.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks himself. He's decided not to reveal himself to them, for the time being at least. Stealth has always been the safest option.

BEEP BEEP

"Huh?" The device on his eye starts beeping, and he quickly turns around to find one of the aliens standing right over him.

"WOAH!" he yells as he rolls to the side, barely avoiding its attack. He jumps to his feet and grabs his SOCOM, unloading bullet after bullet into the beast.

OOC: How durable are the Xenomorphs?

OOC: VERY. Not bulletproof, but they'll live if you shoot them, usually.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

"You" Azula pointed to Chirs, "Duck down" Azula shot a fire ball right over his head, blasting the xeno.

"These things aren't letting up, how about we get out here?" She said to Leon and Chris.

Guest SSGoku

"Damn!" Snake yelled as he kept firing. Bullet after bullet, the alien was barely taking any damage! It took an entire clip to finally take the beast down. And when that happened, he sighed in relief, and reloaded. But thats when he remembeed; the people from before. He was hoping they hadn't noticed him yet, so he quickly turned around to see if they did.

OOC: So, did anyone notice Snake or what?

Guest Darxeth
Leon nodded, glancing at Chris.

"You know the way out?"

*Chris ducks and then nods. And motions for them to follow him. "You, with the bandana. let's get out of here, it's too dangerous too stay any longer." Chris says to snake, providing cover fire.*

Guest SSGoku
*Chris ducks and then nods. And motions for them to follow him. "You, with the bandana. let's get out of here, it's too dangerous too stay any longer." Chris says to snake, providing cover fire.*

Snake is a bit startled at the sudden introduction, but nonetheless, follows. he knows how dangerous this place is, and from what he's seen, these people just want to escape. Just like him.

Guest Djgambrell

Kazuma noticed the group was leaving and slammed a xenomorph into the ground before flying towards the group. "WAIT" He screamed.

Guest Darxeth
Snake is a bit startled at the sudden introduction, but nonetheless, follows. he knows how dangerous this place is, and from what he's seen, these people just want to escape. Just like him.

OOC: Tyring to make Chris blunt, didn't mean to seem hostile.

"I'll take point. Kennedy, can you cover us from behind?"

Guest Darxeth
Kazuma noticed the group was leaving and slammed a xenomorph into the ground before flying towards the group. "WAIT" He screamed.

*"S***!" Chris yells as he runs for Kazuma, spartan kicking the xeno on top of him. "I gotcha." Chris says as he helps Kazuma to his feet and rushes to the exit.*

Guest Hayesmeister5651
*"S***!" Chris yells as he runs for Kazuma, spartan kicking the xeno on top of him. "I gotcha." Chris says as he helps Kazuma to his feet and rushes to the exit.*

After Chris kicked the xeno, Azula would use her fire whips to finish the beast off. The group went to an area that seemed clear.

"Before we continue, I need to know what you three are capable of, that way I can maximize your usefullness" she said.

A being joined the fray, entering through a hole it made in the ceiling via an energy explosion. It would fall through and down, landing on top of a hostile Xenomorph, and thus killing it. It would immediately move from the area before any blood of it emerged from the corpse. It glanced over the hive... the T-X has entered the scene.

OOC: Tyring to make Chris blunt, didn't mean to seem hostile.

"I'll take point. Kennedy, can you cover us from behind?"

Leon nodded.

"Yeah, I got your back." he said, holstering the shotgun and drawing the Silver Ghost.

At Azula's question, he simply said:

"Well, I'm good with guns and knives."

Guest Darxeth
After Chris kicked the xeno, Azula would use her fire whips to finish the beast off. The group went to an area that seemed clear.

"Before we continue, I need to know what you three are capable of, that way I can maximize your usefullness" she said.

"I'm part of the B.S.A.A. I'm a tough guy and a crack shot. I'm also capable of showing you the way out. And right now, that's all we need to worry about." Chris says as he analyzes the room, backtracking the way out.

"Up ahead is a narrow corridor. After that they're will be opening into a broader area filled with carcasses of those monsters. If we hurry, we'll make it outta here before sunset."

Guest Darxeth

*"The more people the better." Chirs says as he heads down the corridor and into the opening with the dead xenos. He notices an injured xeno crawling away from the bodies and shoots to stop it. "Damn fiends." He mutters under his breath.*