Whitespikes: 1

The world of Pokemon!

Guest Josh M prime

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josh M prime

"I'm the gym leader ,Sylvester Stallone . You can call me Sly for short. I'll be battling you with four pokemon, fair?" The leader asks.

Guest Josh M prime
"No, I'm just curious as to why you'd have your Steelix out inside a building.", Shane responded.

"Dude, Steelix is tall enough to be in this bitch!" So, what ya doin here, my man?"

"I'm the gym leader ,Sylvester Stallone . You can call me Sly for short. I'll be battling you with four pokemon, fair?" The leader asks.

This will be a test then! Go Machop!"

Spr_5b_066.png

Guest bobisbeast
"Dude, Steelix is tall enough to be in this bitch!" So, what ya doin here, my man?"

This will be a test then! Go Machop!"

Spr_5b_066.png

" Go Luck!. Use Psybeam on Machop!"

Guest Josh M prime
"Exploring, I suppose.", Shane said, shrugging.

"Say, you wouldn't know, by any chance, where I could find a Joltik?", Shane asked him.

"Joltik?' Well, I know Altanta as ton of those bro." Will says.

" Go Luck!. Use Psybeam on Machop!"

it knocks out Macop.

"Go get him, Scraggy!

Spr_5b_559.png

"Use faint attack." It hits, and make luck very weak, near fainting.

Pugna was now in chester. He could go right to philly. or find a trainer in town.

Pugna walked back into the grass, hoping to find a pokemon.

Guest Josh M prime
Pugna walked back into the grass, hoping to find a pokemon.

it was a wild Male Pansage.

511.png

Adam would be surprised by the sudden appearance of a wild Magnemite.

"Strike, use Brick Break, then follow up with Protect!" Adam would say.

OOC: Use only one Move per turn please. Same goes for you Jesus. JoshM's appointed me as the second Co-GM.

OOC: Use only one Move per turn please. Same goes for you Jesus. JoshM's appointed me as the second Co-GM.

OOC: i just use water gun then

At a harbor city in the states, the famed SS Anne would be unloading its passengers, amongst them....A trainer from the Kanto region. Dressed in the well-worn garb of a traveler, for all that he was 15 years old. An impassive look on his face, and a Pikachu on his shoulder.

Seto had arrived.

Seto would see a building with a radio tower standing behind it, and he would also see the village's Gym Leader's Gym. He too would see a Poke-Mart, and a Pokemon Center located in the central of the village. There would be 1 storied small homes off to the side. Radio Tower to the west, Gym to the north, Mart and Center in the middle of the village, and homes off to the east. There is a grassy trail from the south that leads to a smaller village, where the trainers started. There too is a hidden grassy trail behind the Gym that leads out to another place...

What would Seto do now? Visit the Gym or Radio Tower? Or go catch some pokemon or train?

Seto would see a building with a radio tower standing behind it, and he would also see the village's Gym Leader's Gym. He too would see a Poke-Mart, and a Pokemon Center located in the central of the village. There would be 1 storied small homes off to the side. Radio Tower to the west, Gym to the north, Mart and Center in the middle of the village, and homes off to the east. There is a grassy trail from the south that leads to a smaller village, where the trainers started. There too is a hidden grassy trail behind the Gym that leads out to another place...

What would Seto do now? Visit the Gym or Radio Tower? Or go catch some pokemon or train?

Looking at the town, he walked over to the place where wild pokemon would be found and stroked his Pikachu.

Patience my friend.

"go, tank! watergun."

The watergun attack was ineffective on the Pansage, as it only weakened it slightly.

It performed a vine whip on Tank.

"Luck use Shock Wave on Scraggy!"

Shock Wave injured Scraggy somewhat, but it was still going strong.

Scraggy performed Payback on Luck, and as Luck had attack the Scraggy first, the attack's power was doubled. Most likely, it KO'd Luck.

The watergun attack was ineffective on the Pansage, as it only weakened it slightly.

It performed a vine whip on Tank.

Shock Wave injured Scraggy somewhat, but it was still going strong.

Scraggy performed Payback on Luck, and as Luck had attack the Scraggy first, the attack's power was doubled. Most likely, it KO'd Luck.

"Tank, use water gun to fly away, then try to use the water gun to tackle into it."

OOC: this isnt the move tackle, just a normal tackle.

Looking at the town, he walked over to the place where wild pokemon would be found and stroked his Pikachu.

Patience my friend.

Spr_5b_019_f.png

It was a Male Rattata. And it wanted to do battle. BATTLE OF THE RATS...

"Im Fang. Sure." fang says. Charmander is equally exited.

The girl commanded her Shiny Mareep to perform Thundershock on Charmander. He'd get a bit shocky.

" Great job Luck."

Mac would say while returning Luck.

" Go DK! Use mach punch on Scraggy!"

Sly's Scraggy was promptly defeated.

"Tsk, you're not bad, kid. Try this on for size, though!", Sly called out his Makuhita.

Spr_4d_296.png

"Bulk up!". The Makuhita would get stronger and tougher.

"Tank, use water gun to fly away, then try to use the water gun to tackle into it."

OOC: this isnt the move tackle, just a normal tackle.

The previous Vine Whip did some damage. As Tank performed his move, the Pansage countered via grabbing Tank with its Vine Whip and suddenly altered his direction to elsewhere: Towards the ground. He'd crash with a devastating impact...

Seto would smile slightly as he glanced at his Pikachu.

"Zeus? You know what to do."

The Pikachu smiled wickedly, and leaped of its trainers shoulder as it crackled with energy and began leaping back and forth on its feet.

"Pikachu, Agility."

Guest Josh M prime
"Well, then I guess I'll head that way eventually.", Shane spoke.

He then looked at the man, "If you would be so kind as to tell me your name?", Shane asked politely.

"Will I am is who i am. Elite four member."

Seto would smile slightly as he glanced at his Pikachu.

"Zeus? You know what to do."

The Pikachu smiled wickedly, and leaped of its trainers shoulder as it crackled with energy and began leaping back and forth on its feet.

"Pikachu, Agility."

Rattata would follow suit and attack with Quick Attack, attempting to ram Pikachu. It hits.