Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

The world of Pokemon!

Guest Josh M prime

Guest Josh M prime

Oxford Pa.

"Fang" Remigton, Nido BloodFang , and Kodi are about to become trainers! They all arrive at the local Pokemon lab. three pokeballs are infront of the door, with three pokedexs.

There is a note on the door.

Dear Trainers.....

I am away at the momment, As you remember, i sent you a pokemon personality test.

One of theses three pokemon fit for each of you......

For Fang, you get a Charmander. It's a tough to raise, so you better be tough yourself!

For Nido, you're Cool and calm, you get Turtwig!

And for you Kodi, I think you should have a newly discovered Oshawott.

I am currently at the Pokemon Radio tower in the city of Philadelphia. Come see me when you get there..

Have fun and train well.....

Professor Redwood.

And with that note, a new quest begain!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nido would then grab the pokeball and pokedex and introduce himself to the others. "My name is Nido, Nice to meet you"

He would be wearing blue overalls and a white shirt with a straw hat.

Nido would then grab the pokeball and pokedex and introduce himself to the others. "My name is Nido, Nice to meet you"

He would be wearing blue overalls and a white shirt with a straw hat.

Kodi would do the same. "Hiya my name is Kodi and it is even nicer to met you. Which Pokemon did you get? I'm so glad I got a Oshawott!"

Kodi would be wearing purple jeans, and purple under shirt which would be covered up by a zip up green hoodie that be unzipped.

Kodi would do the same. "Hiya my name is Kodi and it is even nicer to met you. Which Pokemon did you get? I'm so glad I got a Oshawott!"

Kodi would be wearing purple jeans, and purple under shirt which would be covered up by a zip up green hoodie that be unzipped.

"Well it said I got a Turtwig" Nido then looks at his pokeball then put in it pocket. "Any it was nice to meet you, I need to head home and pack my bags"

"Well it said I got a Turtwig" Nido then looks at his pokeball then put in it pocket. "Any it was nice to meet you, I need to head home and pack my bags"

"Sweet. Maybe we can battle each other some time and a other time team up!" He would say over animated with excitement. "Hey mind if I and Oshawott tag along"

Guest Josh M prime
"Sweet. Maybe we can battle each other some time and a other time team up!" He would say over animated with excitement. "Hey mind if I and Oshawott tag along"

However, they were joined by a yound adult. He was over six feet tall. It looks like he hasn't shaved in a couple of days. "Hey, have any of ya'll seen Redwood?" He asks. "

Guest Josh M prime

Pugna Rajom's house, Oxford.

Pugna was getting the mail, he got a package from his grandfather, Professor Redwood

A note was attached.

Dear my wonderful Grandson

I know you have what it takes to be a great trainer!Take this pokemon and pokedex. Train well and meet me in Philly, if you have time.

Love

Grandpa.

Pugna Rajom's house, Oxford.

Pugna was getting the mail, he got a package from his grandfather, Professor Redwood

A note was attached.

Dear my wonderful Grandson

I know you have what it takes to be a great trainer!Take this pokemon and pokedex. Train well and meet me in Philly, if you have time.

Love

Grandpa.

Pugna took it, his journey had begun, he put the letter in his backpack, put his pokeballs in his belt, and lets his pokemon out, he would name his squirtle tank and head into the grass.

Guest Josh M prime
Pugna took it, his journey had begun, he put the letter in his backpack, put his pokeballs in his belt, and lets his pokemon out, he would name his squirtle tank and head into the grass.

As sopn as Pugna got in the grass, he ran into.............

Spr_5b_167.png

Wild Spinarak!

What would he do?

As sopn as Pugna got in the grass, he ran into.............

Spr_5b_167.png

Wild Spinarak!

What would he do?

"alright tank, tackle!" pugna yelled, hoping his squirtle would obey.

Guest Josh M prime
"alright tank, tackle!" pugna yelled, hoping his squirtle would obey.

Tank tackled Spinarak, it did damage!

Spinarak uses Poison Sting!

Tank tackled Spinarak, it did damge!

Spinarak uses Poison Sting

Pugna, fearing for tank's safety would take the hit himself. he would then have tank tey to tackle again.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Fang would enter the lab late, still fixing his hat and jacket. Seeing the note he would shrug.

"Cool." he says aloud taking the ball. He would look around before heading outside.

Guest Josh M prime
Pugna, fearing for tank's safety would take the hit himself. he would then have tank tey to tackle again.

after dodging the tackle, Spinarak used poison sting again

Guest Josh M prime
"Actually no i haven't." He say looking up at the tall adult.

"Hmm, oh well. " Pat sighs. "It's nice to meet ya kid." A pause. "Say kid, you want to battle?" Since you're new, i'll go easy on ys." He smirks

"Hmm, oh well. " Pat sighs. "It's nice to meet ya kid." A pause. "Say kid, you want to battle?" Since you're new, i'll go easy on ys." He smirks

"Oh really? Awesome!!!!" He say literary jump up in excitement. "Go Oshawott." He throw his Pokeball letting his new found Pokemon out of his Pokeball. Kodi would jump at Oshawott in excitement giving it a flying hug tackle to the ground. "Oh I already love you Oshawott." Oshawott would sigh at it's new trainer and face palm it self in embarrassment.

Hehe." Pat laughs. Hoothoot, get'em.

Spr_5b_163.png

Hoothoot, use tackle!

He charges fowards.

Kodi would jump up out of the way and yell "Lets Rock! Oshawott use Aqua Jet!"

Oshawott body would quickly be covered in water as it charges back at Hoothoot very fast.

Guest Josh M prime
Kodi would jump up out of the way and yell "Lets Rock! Oshawott use Aqua Jet!"

Oshawott body would quickly be covered in water as it charges back at Hoothoot very fast.

The two moves hit, sending both pokemon back.

Time to take the kids glove off, use pluck! Hoothoot nods, and attacks. The attack does bad damage, and in the end, Oshawott is Knocked out.

Pat smiles. Good job kid, you tryed your best,

after dodging the tackle, Spinarak used poison sting again

pugna would order his squirtle to dodge and attempt a tackle.

OOC: its at level 5 right? thats the only reason i keep using tackle...

The two moves hit, sending both pokemon back.

Time to take the kids glove off, use pluck! Hoothoot nods, and attacks. The attack does bad damage, and in the end, Oshawott is Knocked out.

Pat smiles. Good job kid, you tryed your best,

"Oh no." Kodi ran to is Oshawott and picked up it up in his arms. He would hold it close and kiss it's forehead. "Good job buddy! We will win next time i promise. And thanks Pat."

Guest Josh M prime
"Oh no." Kodi ran to is Oshawott and picked up it up in his arms. He would hold it close and kiss it's forehead. "Good job buddy! We will win next time i promise. And thanks Pat."

"Here Kid." Pat give him a revive. "So you don't need to go to a pokemon center." Pat begins to think,. "Hey, do you want to travel with me for a bit?"

Hoothoot jumps on Kodi's neck, and rests.

"Hoothoott likes you, it seems."