Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

The world of Pokemon!

Guest Josh M prime

Guest Josh M prime
"Oh wow! Im talking to an elite!" Fang says. At request, Fang also brings out Caterpie and jigglypuff. "Just started." he syas, blushing at his picks.

"No, don't worry, we're all started at some point." He looks at Caterpie. "She's a good one. she's got spunk." He then picks up Jigglypuff. She's tough also. "All and al, you got a good starter team."

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josh M prime
"Maybe after going in the trainer school we can have a two on two battle!" Kodi would smile at his friend.

"Maybe." Pat say, adjusting his hat.

They enter the school. A girl, around Kodi's age, Ask Kodi a question. "Hey you, how about me and you have a two on two battle?"

"Maybe." Pat say, adjusting his hat.

They enter the school. A girl, around Kodi's age, Ask Kodi a question. "Hey you, how about me and you have a two on two battle?"

"Um... Yeah!" He say blushing at the girl and looking into her eyes. After all his a awkward 12 year old and looking at a pretty girl it was hard for him to speak.

Guest Josh M prime
"Um... Yeah!" He say blushing at the girl and looking into her eyes. After all his a awkward 12 year old and looking at a pretty girl it was hard to speak for him.

"Weirdo." School Girl Mary, then pulls two pokeballs. "Go Snubbull!"

Spr_5b_209.png

"Get him Skitty!"

Spr_5b_300.png

Guest KevinDWolf93
"No, don't worry, we're all started at some point." He looks at Caterpie. "She's a good one. she's got spunk." He then picks up Jigglypuff. She's tough also. "All and al, you got a good starter team."

"Thanks Mr Simmons." Fang says agreeing with his prognosis. He would then bring back Jigglypuff and Caterpie. "Uh have a good day. he says beginning to walk off.

Guest Josh M prime
"Thanks Mr Simmons." Fang says agreeing with his prognosis. He would then bring back Jigglypuff and Caterpie. "Uh have a good day. he says beginning to walk off.

"Hey kid." He holds his hands out. "Right hand or left hand?

Guest Josh M prime
"Right?" Fang says a bit confused.

He throws the boy a moonstone. "Uus it when you're ready." Gene then walks away.

Guest KevinDWolf93
He throws the boy a moonstone. "Uus it when you're ready." Gene then walks away.

"Thanks!" Fang says, before walking on his path, exploring.

"Weirdo." School Girl Mary, then pulls two pokeballs. "Go Snubbull!"

Spr_5b_209.png

"Get him Skitty!"

Spr_5b_300.png

"Um sorry!" He looks down and then throws his Pokeball letting out his Hoothoot Spr_5b_163.png

"You go too Osha. Lets Rock!" He say and Oshawott would run to the battle field from besides Kodi feet. "Osha use water gun on Snubbull! Then use Aqua Jet on Skitty! Hoothoot fellow that up with peek on Skitty."

Guest Josh M prime
"Um sorry!" He looks down and then throws his Pokeball letting out his Hoothoot Spr_5b_163.png

"You go too Osha. Lets Rock!" He say and Oshawott would run to the battle field from besides Kodi feet. "Osha use water gun on Snubbull! Then use Aqua Jet on Skitty! Hoothoot fellow that up with peek on Skitty."

Snubbull Falls backwards from the water gun. He was knocked out.

Skitty was hit by the aqua jet, she made it, till Hoothoot's peck. She was also knocked out.

"No......" The school girl cries.

Guest Josh M prime

Fang had to pick. Would he go to the trainer's school, or to the next route to chester?

Snubbull Falls backwards from the water gun. He was knocked out.

Skitty was hit by the aqua jet, she made it, till Hoothoot's peck. She was also knocked out.

"No......" The school girl cries.

"YAY!" Kodi would run to both his Pokemon and hug them both at the same time. "We won! We Won! You guys are the bests friends ever!" Kodi would say with a smile. He turn to the girl "Um does someone need a hug?" He ask with a smirk. "Hehe just kidding. But you did great I look forward to a rematch.

Guest Josh M prime
"YAY!" Kodi would run to both his Pokemon and hug them both at the same time. "We won! We Won! You guys are the bests friends ever!" Kodi would say with a smile. He turn to the girl "Um does someone need a hug?" He ask with a smirk. "Hehe just kidding. But you did great I look forward to a rematch.

The girl slaps him and walks away.........

Watching from near by, Pat face palms.

Guest Josh M prime
"OW!" Kodi turns to Pat. "Um I thought it was funny..."

"Come on Kodi, we're leaving." They then leave the school.

"So, dinner or should we keep going?"

Guest Josh M prime

So Pat and kodi start walking to the popular restaurant, Slowking's Fast cook cafe.

They walk in and then soon seat down.

"What can I get ya boys"

Can I have the CHicken Finger?"

Sure honey."

Pat's two pokemons come out to eat.............

Spr_5b_236.png

"Tyro!"

Spr_5b_220.png

"Swinub!"

"And Pokeblock." She smiles "And for you son?" She asks Kodi.

So Pat and kodi start walking to the popular restaurant, Slowking's Fast cook cafe.

They walk in and then soon seat down.

"What can I get ya boys"

Can I have the CHicken Finger?"

Sure honey."

Pat's two pokemons come out to eat.............

Spr_5b_236.png

"Tyro!"

Spr_5b_220.png

"Swinub!"

"And Pokeblock." She smiles "And for you son?" She asks Kodi.

"Oat meal! And bring alot of brown sugar please." Kodi would smile at the thought of eating oat meal. It's one of his favorites. "Oshawott!" Oshawott would say. "Oh and some Pokeblock." Kodi would let out his Hoothoot. Hoothoot would sit on his shoulder. Oshawott is sitting right next to him.

Guest Josh M prime

As they waited, pat begins to think. "So, if we leave straight after we eat, we should be in Philly by midnight." He says. "That's not counting trains or wild pokemon."

As they waited, pat begins to think. "So, if we leave straight after we eat, we should be in Philly by midnight." He says. "That's not counting trains or wild pokemon."

"Alright Pat. Mind if i call you patty cakes?" Kodi would ask hoping his friend like his new nickname.

OOC: I"m getting off for awhile.

Guest Josh M prime
"Alright Pat. Mind if i call you patty cakes?" Kodi would ask hoping his friend like his new nickname.

Hoothoot pecks him.

Pat said in a dead tone. "no."

Guest Josh M prime

After the meal. "Pat says, "Ok, ya ready?" Suddenly, he get's a call. "Hello.......Yeah.......... what? Ok, ok...I'll be there......Alright, ok.....bye." Pat's face goes white."Hey Kodi, i'll meet you at Philly. My step-dad needs my help. Is that ok?"