Whitespikes: 1

The world of Pokemon!

Guest Josh M prime

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spr_5b_019_f.png

It was a Male Rattata. And it wanted to do battle. BATTLE OF THE RATS...

The girl commanded her Shiny Mareep to perform Thundershock on Charmander. He'd get a bit shocky.

Sly's Scraggy was promptly defeated.

"Tsk, you're not bad, kid. Try this on for size, though!", Sly called out his Makuhita.

Spr_4d_296.png

"Bulk up!". The Makuhita would get stronger and tougher.

The previous Vine Whip did some damage. As Tank performed his move, the Pansage countered via grabbing Tank with its Vine Whip and suddenly altered his direction to elsewhere: Towards the ground. He'd crash with a devastating impact...

"tank use withdraw before you hit the ground!" pugna yelled.

Rattata would follow suit and attack with Quick Attack, attempting to ram Pikachu. It hits.

Seto would smile, as did Pikachu who would then grasp onto Rattata as it tackled him.

"Thundershock."

Seto would smile, as did Pikachu who would then grasp onto Rattata as it tackled him.

"Thundershock."

ODD FOREVER!!!!

The attack connected and the Ratatta was left weakened. But it would still fight. It attempts to bite Pikachu. It connects. Pikachu would be injured moderately by this point.

"Yikes, charmander regroup then use ember on mareep!" Fang orders.

Even, Even.

The attack connects, and Mareep is burned by the embers. In an attempt of self defense, it performed Thunder Wave.

Charmander is paralyzed for a turn.

Guest Josh M prime
"Do you know of where I can trade Pokemon?" Kodi would ask the woman, with a friendly smile on his face.

"Well....." The lady leans in and whispers, "What ya got kid?"

The attack connected and the Ratatta was left weakened. But it would still fight. It attempts to bite Pikachu. It connects. Pikachu would be injured moderately by this point.

Seto would watch impassively at the bite and speak.

"Excellent."

He would then throw a pokeball at the Rattata.

"Good job, Strike, remind me to give you a Pokeblock later." Adam said, "Now, let's see if we can recruit a few more Pokemon to our team."

Adam and Strike would wander through the tall grass again.

Adam and Strike would once more encounter yet another Magnetmite.

It took the preemptive and performed Thundershock on Strike. It connects and does some damage to Strike.

Guest Josh M prime
Shane asked him one more question: "Why is a person of importance like you all the way out here then?"

"Well kid, i'm on my way to the dirty south, The ATL. Atlanta, I just came her to holla out my boy Sly." Ya wanna join me? for at least the train ride. I don't wangt ya to cramp my style.He jokes

Guest Josh M prime
"I got a Voltorb, and Hoothoot I'm willing to trade." Kodi would say hugging his Oshawott.

Hoothoot pecks him in the head.

"Well, That voltorb is shiney, how about..... My shiney Vulpix, she's so cute, but she doesn't like me, her name is Tally.

Spr_5b_037_s.png

It contacted and captured the pokemon into its space.

Rattata was caught!

Picking it up, Seto glanced at Pikachu and spoke.

"Zeus, your getting slow. Still, we managed to gain a new member in this strange land. Lets go."

And extending his hand, he allowed Pikachu to leap on his shoulder as he walked to heal at the pokemon center before going back to hunt again.

Guest Josh M prime

Will threw a bag of rare stone at Shane, "Ya can keep those, but hand out to people who need them too, ya dig?"

Hoothoot pecks him in the head.

"Well, That voltorb is shiney, how about..... My shiney Vulpix, she's so cute, but she doesn't like me, her name is Tally.

Spr_5b_037_s.png

OOC: Yes because Hoothoot would peck my head when it's in my pokeball lol. Anywho could i get a normal looking Vulpix? The shiny one looks like a zombie.

Picking it up, Seto glanced at Pikachu and spoke.

"Zeus, your getting slow. Still, we managed to gain a new member in this strange land. Lets go."

And extending his hand, he allowed Pikachu to leap on his shoulder as he walked to heal at the pokemon center before going back to hunt again.

Spr_5b_100.png

A Voltorb wants to do battle!

Adam would remain impassive at the appearance of another Magnemite, but he would wince slightly at the Thunderbolt..

"OK, Strike, use Brick Break again!" Adam would say.

Even, Odd.

The attack from Strike missed entirely. The Magnetmite performed Sonic Boom on Strike. It connected but did minor damage.