Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

The world of Pokemon!

Guest Josh M prime

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charmander would then try to recover from the hit.

"Ok charmander, give mareep anoither ember attack!" fang commands.

The attack was successful. Mareep was injured, close to being out.

Mareep once more tackled. It suceeded. Charmander was damaged moderately to heavily.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Charmander was tackled, but he didnt want to giv eup either.

"Charmander, hurry and use ember one last time!" Fang says.

Charmander was tackled, but he didnt want to giv eup either.

"Charmander, hurry and use ember one last time!" Fang says.

The attack succeeded. It KO'd the Mareep.

The girl was concerned for the Mareep. "I'm afraid its been afflicted with a burn!, she cried.

"Here, I forfeit. Here's 100 dollars.", she said as he left for a Pokemon center.

Guest KevinDWolf93
The attack succeeded. It KO'd the Mareep.

The girl was concerned for the Mareep. "I'm afraid its been afflicted with a burn!, she cried.

"Here, I forfeit. Here's 100 dollars.", she said as he left for a Pokemon center.

"Im sorry!" Fang yelled back. "I dont want your money, let me help!" fasng says chasing after the girl.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"No! Stay away from me. You hurt my MAREEP!", the girl cried as she ran to the center.

"Stop, I really am sorry! Please let me make it up to you!" RFang yells. Charmander would be trying to keep up.

"Stop, I really am sorry! Please let me make it up to you!" RFang yells. Charmander would be trying to keep up.

The girl would make it to the center, and slam the door shut. If Fang tried to open it, he'd find it locked.

Officer Jenny would come round the corner, suspicious. "What is going on here, Young Man?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
The girl would make it to the center, and slam the door shut. If Fang tried to open it, he'd find it locked.

Officer Jenny would come round the corner, suspicious. "What is going on here, Young Man?"

"Well thats weird to have in a hospital..." Fang says to himself before being confronted by officer jenny. "Oh hello officer...uh well, me and this girl were battling. I burnerd her pokemon during the battle and she ran to the center. I tried to apologize but she didnt listen...now she locked me out of the center."

"Well thats weird to have in a hospital..." Fang says to himself before being confronted by officer jenny. "Oh hello officer...uh well, me and this girl were battling. I burnerd her pokemon during the battle and she ran to the center. I tried to apologize but she didnt listen...now she locked me out of the center."

"Mh, she must be bracing the other side with the aid of Pokemon. It doesn't have locks. Let me help. Excuse me, miss... he's not trying to harm you. Let us in."

The door, Jenny would find, would open free.

"Well, you should be able to take care of the rest... right?", she asked. She left.

Guest Josh M prime

Joel Packs his bags. It was full of pokemon goodies, he then leaves his house. Followed bye his wonderful Phampy. "You ready boy!" Phampy nods., they then walk to the tall grass.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Mh, she must be bracing the other side with the aid of Pokemon. It doesn't have locks. Let me help. Excuse me, miss... he's not trying to harm you. Let us in."

The door, Jenny would find, would open free.

"Well, you should be able to take care of the rest... right?", she asked. She left.

"Uh..." Fang begins to say before jenny leaves. "Sure." Fang says. He would try to walk in. "Im really sorry, is your mareep ok?"

"Uh..." Fang begins to say before jenny leaves. "Sure." Fang says. He would try to walk in. "Im really sorry, is your mareep ok?"

"She's fine.", the girl said. "I healed her while I barricaded you out. Is your Charmander alright?"

Signs of crying could be seen on her face.