Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

The Idiots Guide to surviving UWT

Hugo Fowl

Galen would come back to scribble in the next chapter heading, read the comment of Spiderman 2099 carefully and calmly write the following.

Chapter 4: Meeting locals.

Then placing it down he smiled....Before activating his lightsabers.

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And turning, he walked calmly out the room to find Spiderman......

Lucy would take one look at the topic before writing her tip

SHOTGUNS ARE NOT AN EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUE!!!

Dark would see the new heading.

Apparently, shooting locals isn't good. *Draws an arrow to Lucy's comment and circles it* However, if you can communicate, do it. Shoot them if they don't like you. Don't shoot them until you're sure they're zombies. If they are zombies, shoot on sight. Double tap to head. Don't be the hero. I watched a movie that gave me these tips in TARDIS's library. It was titled Zombieland. Watch it.

Dark would step back to see what others would write.

Lucy would take one look at the topic before writing her tip

SHOTGUNS ARE NOT AN EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUE!!!

Emile came in and shook his head.

It wasn't a negotiation, it was an interrogation. Good cop, bad cop. Besides, who's fault was it the guy got away? Yours.

Spider-Man would return from his walk around the library and examine the books upon the shelves, oblivious to the fact that Galen now seemed to be out for his blood.

The sudden force choke upon his neck as he would get lifted up would be a good indicator, as Galen walked in and spoke.

"Found you."

The sudden force choke upon his neck as he would get lifted up would be a good indicator, as Galen walked in and spoke.

"Found you."

Spider-Man would react quickly as he instantly shot a stream of webbing at Galen's face as he was lifted into the air, attempting to disrupt the Force Choke.

OOC: GAH!

Guest hamtaroblazex

Through his peep hole....Snake would see he had a chance to write in the book...people would notice a cardboard box moving across the room. He would grab the book and slide it through the peep hole.

If you are INTERROGATING the locals...please be careful on how much pressure you put on the action button...you just might slit their throat...

With that Snake slides the book back and goes back to where he was.

Spider-Man would instantly shoot a stream of webbing at Galen's face, attempting to disrupt the Force Choke.

OOC: Umm... can we talk about this??

To prevent it, he would merely move his arms to point up at the sky with his TK in addition to stepping out of the way of the attack.....Then slam him up and down on the floor and ceiling.

OOC: No. :D

To prevent it, he would merely move his arms to point up at the sky with his TK in addition to stepping out of the way of the attack.....Then slam him up and down on the floor and ceiling.

OOC: No. :D

As Spider-Man was in midair he reacted to a familiar buzzing in the back of his head. The world would slow to a crawl for him as he shot a line of webbing at a large, heavy-looking encyclopedia behind Galen. While still moving at super-speed he would yank the line of webbing and attempt to hit Galen in the back of the head with the encyclopedia. As he was moving at superhuman-level speeds it would be nearly impossible for Galen to react in time to block or dodge it, and if he somehow did it would most likely give Spider-Man an opening to attack.

As Spider-Man was in midair he reacted to a familiar buzzing in the back of his head. The world would slow to a crawl for him as he shot a line of webbing at a large, heavy-looking encyclopedia behind Galen. While still moving at super-speed he would yank the line of webbing and attempt to hit Galen in the back of the head with the encyclopedia. As he was moving at superhuman-level speeds it would be nearly impossible for Galen to react in time to block or dodge it, and if he somehow did it would most likely give Spider-Man an opening to attack.

Having fought Necrons, the mutant Quicksilver as well as Sith and Jedi in his long, twisted career he knew a danger sense in the Force when he sensed it and would utilize his force speed, allowing him to see the world at high-focus, the world seeming to move oh, so slowly as he saw the webbing zoom past him....And casually, he would simply move out of the way and allow Spiderman to yank the heavy encyclopedia and bereft of its chosen target allow it to go forward unaided against Spiderman's face.....With the full force of the pull he initiated. By this time, concentration for him due to lack of oxygen would make it hard for him to plan and think as well....

Having fought Necrons, the mutant Quicksilver as well as Sith and Jedi in his long, twisted career he knew a danger sense in the Force when he sensed it and would utilize his force speed, allowing him to see the world at high-focus, the world seeming to move oh, so slowly as he saw the webbing zoom past him....And casually, he would simply move out of the way and allow Spiderman to yank the heavy encyclopedia and bereft of its chosen target allow it to go forward unaided against Spiderman's face.....With the full force of the pull he initiated. By this time, concentration for him due to lack of oxygen would make it hard for him to plan and think as well....

As Galen had been attempting to slam Spider-Man into the ceiling when he had attempted to hit him with the encyclopedia, Spider-Man was already impacting against the ceiling by the time the encyclopedia reached the spot he had previously occupied. The impact against the ceiling would hurt, though not as much as a face-full of encyclopedia would have. As he was being brought back down to be slammed into the floor, he would unleash a torrent of web-balls in Galen's direction. He would then fire another line of webbing over Galen's shoulder, aiming at another large, heavy book - Only this time, if Galen were to sidestep the book Spider-Man would twist the web-line in mid-air to have it wrap around Galen's neck. If successful, he would then pull the line towards him and attempt to bring the fight in to hand-to-hand combat.

OOC: If this were hand-to-hand it would've been a different fight :(

Guest tomisntblue

Vergil would thumb through the book, and notice Spider-Man's comment. Hearing the comotion he'd laugh and jot down in the Comrade's section:

DO NOT PISS OFF THE SITH

As Galen had been attempting to slam Spider-Man into the ceiling when he had attempted to hit him with the encyclopedia, Spider-Man was already impacting against the ceiling by the time the encyclopedia reached the spot he had previously occupied. The impact against the ceiling would hurt, though not as much as a face-full of encyclopedia would have. As he was being brought back down to be slammed into the floor, he would unleash a torrent of web-balls in Galen's direction. He would then fire another line of webbing over Galen's shoulder, aiming at another large, heavy book - Only this time, if Galen were to sidestep the book Spider-Man would twist the web-line in mid-air to have it wrap around Galen's neck. If successful, he would then pull the line towards him and attempt to bring the fight in to hand-to-hand combat.

OOC: If this were hand-to-hand it would've been a different fight -.-

OOC: Hand-to-hand, I use the lightsaber. :D

It may had been a good maneuver, except that with the loss of oxygen as well as the length of time by now that it was affected, the move would be less then impressive. Also in addition to this, he would have activated the lightsaber and deflect/burn all the web-balls sent his direction as well as slash the line as soon as it came. Following up with a Sith Lightning attack to cascade throughout Spidermans body. If successful, then the result would be a knocked out Spiderman.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam Park would enter the TARDIS with a slice of pizza in hand. "This is good." Adam mutters, his mouth full. The ranger would stroll through the utter chaos more or less untouched by the fighting. He ignored the commotion, not in the mood to break up any fights at the moment, aside form giving a small wave at his allies from Nosgoth. Finally at the book, he sat down and began writing.

Hey all, this is Adam. A few tips from one of the vets;

*Cohesion, cohesion, cohesion: Now how many times has this happened to you: Your thinking up a plan to save the day. You have upmost confidence in it. Your about ready to enact it when....your buddy with the itchy trigger finger blows any chance of it working away. Be honest, its ok...were here to learn. You will have to be working as a team. Acting like it every so often helps. If you have a plan, take a break and talk it over. The worst they can say is no...or ignore you. Either way you now know where that plan stands. Making sure everyone knows what the other is planning. Could prevent some bad situations...and deaths *sniff*. RIP Shruikan. We owe you that much.

*A note on equipment...Keep a list and check it twice: Ok so once in awhile you may get a cool weapon, or you'll lend something over to a buddy. Yeah its a good idea to keep track of those things. Never know when you'll need something only to see you dont have it anymore. Vice versa, for example knowing we had the dagger of time still would have improved so many situations we had. Also while Im glad Vin is putting the dino buckler to good use...yeah I wish I remembered she still had it earlier. Something tells me she did too.

*Keeping the peace:It is best to have one in the group to do this. Whoever gets regulated to this job...I feel your pain. Just stick it out, with any luck something good'll come of it. Everyone else...come on people cut him/her some slack. Its not even funny!

*If you or your allies ever have the chance to make a time paradox...dont do it: Seriously. My first trip back, after that was...some messed up stuff. More on that later though...all for now. peace and good luck. Your gonna need it.

Satisfied, the power ranger quickly left before he could create any serious continuity issues.

Adam Park would enter the TARDIS with a slice of pizza in hand. "This is good." Adam mutters, his mouth full. The ranger would stroll through the utter chaos more or less untouched by the fighting. He ignored the commotion, not in the mood to break up any fights at the moment, aside form giving a small wave at his allies from Nosgoth. Finally at the book, he sat down and began writing.

Hey all, this is Adam. A few tips from one of the vets;

*Cohesion, cohesion, cohesion: Now how many times has this happened to you: Your thinking up a plan to save the day. You have upmost confidence in it. Your about ready to enact it when....your buddy with the itchy trigger finger blows any chance of it working away. Be honest, its ok...were here to learn. You will have to be working as a team. Acting like it every so often helps. If you have a plan, take a break and talk it over. The worst they can say is no...or ignore you. Either way you now know where that plan stands. Making sure everyone knows what the other is planning. Could prevent some bad situations...and deaths *sniff*. RIP Shruikan. We owe you that much.

*A note on equipment...Keep a list and check it twice: Ok so once in awhile you may get a cool weapon, or you'll lend something over to a buddy. Yeah its a good idea to keep track of those things. Never know when you'll need something only to see you dont have it anymore. Vice versa, for example knowing we had the dagger of time still would have improved so many situations we had. Also while Im glad Vin is putting the dino buckler to good use...yeah I wish I remembered she still had it earlier. Something tells me she did too.

*Keeping the peace:It is best to have one in the group to do this. Whoever gets regulated to this job...I feel your pain. Just stick it out, with any luck something good'll come of it. Everyone else...come on people cut him/her some slack. Its not even funny!

*If you or your allies ever have the chance to make a time paradox...dont do it: Seriously. My first trip back, after that was...some messed up stuff. More on that later though...all for now. peace and good luck. Your gonna need it.

Satisfied, the power ranger quickly left before he could create any serious continuity issues.

Katrina, reading over Adam's notes, smiled with the warm sense of familiarity. She missed her old comrades from Nosgoth. Opening the book, she added to the Meeting Locals section.

Meeting new faces was once something I longed for. The delights of creating new bonds was a delight I wished to obtain. But in Nosgoth... that can be nigh impossible for a vampire like myself. Persecution followed me in that land, and yet, it remains my home, for it is all I know. Wait.. I am rambling... Regardless, my advice is this: Don't make friends with humans from Nosgoth unless you are human yourself. Because they will drive a steak through your chest...

Dark would watch the whole thing with Spiderman and Galen go down, until Spiderman disappeared. He would see Vergil write, and smile behind his mask. He would look around tenatively and cross out NOT from Vergil's entry.

Now it read:

DO NOT PISS OFF THE SITH.

Seeing this new desecration to his manual, Galen's eye would twitch as he scribbled in the next chapter heading before looking for Dark......

Chapter 5: Essential Equipment

Dark knew Galen would be after him. He was cloaked, a function that came with his mask. He would wonder when Galen would sense him, or bump into him more likely, in the middle of the room. He was more or less invisible, only his outline able to be seen.

Seeing this new desecration to his manual, Galen's eye would twitch as he scribbled in the next chapter heading before looking for Dark......

As Xena eyed Galen walking towards the alien, she would write the following.

A good user should have a diversity of weaponry. If you have those things you call guns, be sure to bring something that would not run out of ammo, like a knife.

Also, be sure you have the right equipment to fight an enemy. If you only have guns and you are facing a super armored person, you're better off sitting it out.

Xena would then leave the place in preparation for the next battle.

What appeared to be a mermaid, of all things, floated into the library. She looked through the book for a moment before adding her own note

If the source of your abilities completely lies around a certain object or group of objecst, do not just leave them lying around for whatever Joe Shmoe wanders by to pick up, and don't drop them, or get tehm "stolen". Especially if the spirit inhabiting the object has told you in no uncertain terms that if you EVER DID IT AGAIN SHE WOULD BEAT YOUR ASS INTO NEXT WEEK.

Also, if anyone sees Lucy again, please remind her that Aquarius is still waiting to talk to her

Dark glanced around once more and picked up the pen.

As I have said before, learn to shoot something. Preferrably two somethings. Make sure you bring along what you have learned to shoot with. Also... STARKILLER SUCKS EGGS

Dark looked around once more, and melted into the shadows.

Walking in, Starkiller read it, sighed in annoyance and sensed out Darks mind....Once he found it, he would use his TK to utterly crush in Darks brain, as he was too tired to really fight now. Once done, he wrote in the book.

Also, its good to bring something as inconsequential as a fork. Nobody questions it, and it can be used for stabbing as well as eating, lockpicking, hot-wiring and more.

Guest tomisntblue

Hey boys and girls, Lady here to talk about something I know very well - almost as well as Dante does. Remember, as long as you can carry 'em you can never have too many guns. I see someone told you all you need something that doesn't need reloaded. Well screw that, just bring enough ammo so it doesn't matter and learn to reload on the fly and you'll be-

Vergil stole the pen from her

Ignore the girl. A true warrior doesn't use guns. Learn to wield a sword and it is the only weapon you'll ever need

Oh, this coming from the guy who can SHOOT SWORDS with his mind. Yeah, that's honorable.

Ha, funny. My summoned swords are a natural ability passed down from my father Sparda. Guns are simply tools for those to weak to try and position themselves with the strong.

Are you calling me weak?

Well, you do rely on guns...

Let me remind you Vergil that I was able to keep up with both you and Dante!

Hardly, do you recall what happened when you....

The words become a blur of blue and black scribbles and the bottom half of the page gets torn off.