Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

The Idiots Guide to surviving UWT

Hugo Fowl

Guest tomisntblue
Spider-Man would shoot a dozen thick balls of webbing at Red. And Dante.

"Let's see you avoid being webbed when a dozen thickballs are being thrust at you!"

Dante Air-Tricked his way behind Spider-man, "Dude, you got issues."

Dark would put his hand behind Spiderman's head and attempt to flick Red off.

"So what, we replaced the original group with cheap rip-offs?" Dante asked, before noticing Vergil, "Yeah, cheap rip-offs."

Red would appear onto Dark's shoulder and pulled a dreadlock of his.

"CHATTER."

He winked at Dante, "CHATTER!". He was enjoying this game and hope his new friend was as well.

Dark would chuckle and scratch Red's head. He was exactly like Mort!

Dante Air-Tricked his way behind Spider-man, "Dude, you got issues."

"So what, we replaced the original group with cheap rip-offs?" Dante asked, before noticing Vergil, "Yeah, cheap rip-offs."

Katie would burst out laughing. "It's great to finally meet you Dante, my parents' stories don't hold a candle to the real thing."

Galen roared and would raise a fist, lifting every being in the room one foot off the ground before dropping them and scribbling a last note in his book before he placed it down reverently and walked out.

On occasion, you may grow frustrated with your comrades and contemplate killing them all in their sleep. This is perfectly natural, but must not be acted upon.....In the open. In which case, family is the perfect compatriots in such schemes and can lead to family outings that are memorable.

In addition to this was a mini-drawing of a chibi-Starkiller, standing on a pile of bodies and laughing.

Guest tomisntblue
Katie would burst out laughing. "It's great to finally meet you Dante, my parents' stories don't hold a candle to the real thing."

"Stories never do me justice, I'm much more obnoxious in person." He would joke.

Dark would growl. "Cheap rip-offs? I am no cheap rip-off. I am more experienced than Scarface ever was."

"Is that so? I might need to put that to the test."

"Stories never do me justice, I'm much more obnoxious in person." He would joke.

"Oh man what an honor this is, from the sound of things you completed the great trifecta, a pity I never got to work with you."

Guest tomisntblue
"Says the half-demon..." Spider-Man would retort.

"And hey, being a rip-off beats being moody emo teenager. Yeah, you go back to DMC5 so you can get mugshotted by the cops again."

"Oh please, that emo-wanna be can't hold a candle to me, sorry but try again."

"Says the half-demon..." Spider-Man would retort.

"And hey, being a rip-off beats being moody emo teenager. Yeah, you go back to DMC5 so you can get mugshotted by the cops again."

"HEY, DON'T STEAL MY SHTICK, TOBEY MAGUIRE!"

A red and black hand would pimpslap Spiderman 2099 upon the face, before it disappeared from wherever it came.

"Oh please, that emo-wanna be can't hold a candle to me, sorry but try again."

"You can't hold a candle to yourself? Man, and you say I got issues..."

Spider-Man would dodge the random pimpslap.

"Toby Maguire? Why are you comparing me, the handsome young superhero, to a chubby middle-aged guy? Come to think of it, he has a lot in common with the emo here..."

She thought that one post would suffice. Then many more people entered the building, then started arguing. After Galen's move Xena would walk into the library, looking rather pissed off.

"Can someone leave a room for one minute and not leave it looking like a warzone!?"

She would then look at another white haired guy. "Am I seeing double, or do we have brothers here now?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Oh man what an honor this is, from the sound of things you completed the great trifecta, a pity I never got to work with you."

"Never say never, the future might still hold some surprises. But I don't want to give away the ending." Dante said, bowing and jumping toward the window, "Before I go I give you all these parting words, Web head, when next we meet in a battle of wits please bring some ammunition. Weird Alien thing, we will meet again." and with that Dante dove out the window of the unusually tall building...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZim18VFKY (start at 0:53)

Guest tomisntblue

Vergil would watch his brother dive, "You would think we would be doing something about all these demons instead of writing a book..."

"Let me finish this off first. Who knows how much you guys wrote already." She would write the following.

If you can, it is always a good idea to provide some good advice to your neighbors before they make a decision. Who knows? The warning you give can save your entire group.

Galen would come back to scribble in the next chapter heading, read the comment of Spiderman 2099 carefully and calmly write the following.

Chapter 4: Meeting locals.

Then placing it down he smiled....Before activating his lightsabers.

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And turning, he walked calmly out the room to find Spiderman......