Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

The Idiots Guide to surviving UWT

Hugo Fowl

Emile came in and scribbled some notes.

Try not to blow up a teammate's home just to get back at some trivial thing. I speak from experience. Also, refrain from stabbing them or trying to, just because they insulted you or you just felt like it. Not the greatest way to build up loyalty. That said, if you don't care about that, like me, then just continue it. Say what you will, but you can't deny that its fun.

Guest tomisntblue

Looking down at the paper, Vergil's hair falls over his face. With an annoyed sigh he ran a hand through it to slick it back into position.

Now what I was going to right? Oh yes, something about Relationships and comradeship. Be wary of your comrade's personal space AND DO NOT FOLLOW THEM AROUND IN TE TARDIS LIKE SOME ANNOYING NINJA IN SPANDEX! IT MAY LOOK SMALL FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT THERE IS A LOT OF ROOM IN THERE, GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO RATHER THAN BOTHER ME!... As I said, be wary of one and other's personal space. Otherwise things can get tense and lead to bickering which is not a good bases for working as a team.

Coming back, Galen would raise an eyebrow at it all before he consented to write his own addition.

When protecting a comrade of the opposite sex, one must be wary. You may end up protecting her for the rest of her life, crush other worlds and planes of existence to save her and generally be a total douche in regards to anyone who may think you should act otherwise.

He tapped the pen against his mouth grille and continued to write.

Not that its a bad thing. Also, when one is as powerful as I, then most people won't dare say so to your face anyway. Unless you are really close friends. Also, this form of relationship is great for syn-energy when fighting as a team, and as a couple. Plus the after-

He paused hastily and crossed it out before writing.

-CONVERSATION will allow you both to become even closer. Yes.

Out of a morbid curiosity, he placed it back down and left to see what others would write.

Spider-Man would wander in again - For some reason he kept being drawn back - And read Galen's entry. He would pause at the crossed-out word and try to determine what it had said. First letter was S, last letter was X... it dawned on him quickly. He hastily grabbed the pen and scribbled out another piece of advice:

Remember, if you provide detailed descriptions of your private life people will most likely think you're a psychopath and will not wish to enter any Relationships and/or Comradeships with you.

Just sayin'.

Xant wandered in, with a big grin, as Red chattered on top of his shoulders. He'd find th ejournal and after reading a few pages, he'd add in his own.

Its okay to be trusting and open to all those around you. It helps to make you well trusted and liked, but it also gives the enemy the advantage of pulling the wool over your eyes, using knowledge they may know of you. The opposite, others may not trust you, and you may not even be relied on as much, but not only that, it also keeps your enemies off guard because they might not be aware of you and lack anything advantageous over you. Yes, this is related to the earlier Spy Infiltration we had.

Xant would pause and look at his work, as Red tracked inky footprints across the journal.

Oh and be nice to the pets/animals/companions that anyone has. They can be of great help. Critters are, after all, the best judges of characters.

Guest tomisntblue

If at all possible avoid falling in love with your comrades... otherwise you end up taking the entire crew on a suicide mission to a world where you ruin the lives of everyone you meet and losing half of your group, including everyone's favorite dragon! And then when you get back you leave your best friend alone to fight Cthulu! So yeah, no falling in love - unless it's with the nice, sweet, cold taste of a strawberry sundae.

Dante would set the pen down and look up to see everyone staring, "Oh, hey guys. What am I doing here? You'll find out later."

Galen would smack Dante on the back of the head.

"Your not supposed to break the fourth wall yet! Now get back to your post!"

Dark would walk back into the library and to the sheets of paper, glance around, and start writing.

DO NOT, under any circumstances, rely on any one person too much at one time. They need space, too, and so do you. If you have something on your mind, don't distance yourself, just stay with the group and don't zone out. Zoning out could get you killed. I will be back.

Dark, your faithful Yautja protector. Dark realized he had written it in Yautjan, and quickly marked it out and wrote it in English.

Guest tomisntblue
Spider-Man was... confused at seeing the deceased Dante get smacked by Galen.

"Goddammit, has there been another retcon...?"

"Hey, no one ever said I died. Or did they? Anyway, you can't really expect some squid faced freak to kill the most stylish, hottest, demon hunter around can you?"

"Chatter."

Red would appear on Dante's shoulder. Now, if Dante went anyway... Red would go as he is now sticking with him. Perhaps we will find out the fate of the demon hunter? :D

Red scrambled and wrote many undecipherable figures into the guide. Translated: "You owe me a lot of nuts. A LOT."

Guest tomisntblue
"Chatter."

Red would appear on Dante's shoulder. Now, if Dante went anyway... Red would go as he is now sticking with him. Perhaps we will find out the fate of the demon hunter? :D

Red scrambled and wrote many undecipherable figures into the guide. Translated: "You owe me a lot of nuts. A LOT."

"Who let the rat in here?" Dante asked... then took up the pen once again

When dealing with comrades, human, alien, demon, or otherwise, it is best to be direct, with a clear meaning, so as to avoid confusion

Dante then drew his gun and pointed at red, "Get off! Go die in an air duct or something."

"Hey, no one ever said I died. Or did they? Anyway, you can't really expect some squid faced freak to kill the most stylish, hottest, demon hunter around can you?"

Katie despite the fact that she should be in Luthadel walks in.

"So that's Dante, i expected something a little more impressive."

"Who let the rat in here?" Dante asked... then took up the pen once again

When dealing with comrades, human, alien, demon, or otherwise, it is best to be direct, with a clear meaning, so as to avoid confusion

Dante then drew his gun and pointed at red, "Get off! Go die in an air duct or something."

OOC: Insult to injury!

Guest tomisntblue
Katie despite the fact that she should be in Luthadel walks in.

"So that's Dante, i expected something a little more impressive."

Dante shrugged, "Hey, your other dimensional self was more than impressed."

Emile once again came by to write his thoughts.

It is always best for the team to be thinking along the worst possible outcome. Be prepared for a shit storm to erupt. Cause it will erupt. Be goddamn pessimists. Better to be safe than sorry. Hope for sunshine, plan for rain and all that.

"Yeah well the only male creature she knew was a dragon, considering you looked remotely human and one of the first geneticqally compatable being she saw in hundreds of years... that doesn't say much." Katie snarked with a smirk.

Katrina, in Luthadel with Katie, was also not in Luthadel and had just walked into the Library.

"Katie, you have a dimensional sister?"

"Yeah well the only male creature she knew was a dragon, considering you looked remotely human and one of the first geneticqally compatable being she saw in hundreds of years... that doesn't say much." Katie snarked with a smirk.

Katrina surmised what was going on. Or... she thought she did...

"Well for a moment, I was under the blief that your dimensional sister and I were one and the same! But now I know it cannot be, for Shruikan was not the only male I have known in Nosgoth."

Galen would look deadpan and snatch his book before speaking.

"We've freaking walked into a Marx Brothers movie now!"

Katrina raised an eyebrow.

"Who is Marx Brothers?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Meh."

Spider-Man would attempt to cocoon the squirrel in a ball of webbing.

Dante would side step the web stream, "Hey! Keep those white sticky substances to yourself!"

"CHATTER."

Red appeared on Dante's other shoulder.

"Get him little Rat-Squirrel!"

Katrina, in Luthadel with Katie, was also not in Luthadel and had just walked into the Library.

"Katie, you have a dimensional sister?"

Katrina surmised what was going on. Or... she thought she did...

"Well for a moment, I was under the blief that your dimensional sister and I were one and the same! But now I know it cannot be, for Shruikan was not the only male I have known in Nosgoth."

Katrina raised an eyebrow.

"Who is Marx Brothers?"

"No he wasn't but you likely went long spans of time without seein another."