The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

So who have YOU added?

Guest KevinDWolf93
Please don't put parenthetical 'notes' for a character in the name when you submit them!

To quote Sir Exal: "For crying out loud people, we know Trevalyn is from Bond and Near is from DeathNote. Don't bother putting in the parentheses for the place. If people don't know, they can look at the sources."

Parenthesis should only be used for characters in the DB with the same names. Ie, Angel is already in the DB from Buffy. Someone submitted the Marvel mutant X-man as Angel (Marvel). That is acceptable and the only use for parenthesis.

Trevalyn (James Bond 006), for example, is unnecessary. As is something like Optimus Prime (Transformers).

Please watch out for that. We'll likely be editing characters in the DB with unnecessary parenthesis when the admin tools for that come online.

Thanks!

Whops Trevalyn was me dude, sorry? Wont happen again.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Sweet, Drake,and 006 were added. That makes 3 so far for me, Im still waiting on Mutt Williams, the german mechanic,Astounding Wolf-Man, and the professor.

Also Artemis is the pic ur worrying about the dwarf bros.?

Oh btw, heres a few links to Sgt pics:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...v%3D2%26hl%3Den

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W8dDqsMHtUc/Rs6A...Q/s400/joe2.jpg

Last thing,is anyone going to do Matt Hazzard from Eat Lead, or The guys from IMfamous and Prototype?

Guest JudgeDeath
Sweet, Drake,and 006 were added. That makes 3 so far for me, Im still waiting on Mutt Williams, the german mechanic,Astounding Wolf-Man, and the professor.

Also Artemis is the pic ur worrying about the dwarf bros.?

Oh btw, heres a few links to Sgt pics:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...v%3D2%26hl%3Den

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W8dDqsMHtUc/Rs6A...Q/s400/joe2.jpg

Last thing,is anyone going to do Matt Hazzard from Eat Lead, or The guys from IMfamous and Prototype?

Drake?

As in from Nightfire?

Guest Bloody Freak

Robert Neville - Awaiting approval

Sergeant Soap MacTavish - Accepted

Captain Price - Accepted

Sergeant Paul Jackson - Accepted

Altair - Accepted

Guest Mullon

And now I've added Tengen Topp Gurren Lagann, just to see if it counts as the biggest unfair side in history.

Guest Adam Safran
And now I've added Tengen Topp Gurren Lagann, just to see if it counts as the biggest unfair side in history.

Nah. Match it up with the fully powered Ideon in self-destruct mode.

Guest BIG FAN 6666

Could someone explain to me how to do the picture thing with a mac causes i am stuck i've tried to enter glinda the good but i need a picture!!!

Guest Adam Safran

In one of the files on the FAQ board it's explained multiple ways to setup a picture. I just use http://www.iresize.com/index.php to resize things after finding a picture that's relatively squarish - just do what the files instruct and then for the size make it 200 wide and 200 long/tall.

Guest MarvelFan15

Are you implying that Tenga will stomp all of his opponents? :D:D

Guest Austo191

The Comedian from Watchmen was just aprooved.

I really can't wait till Paul Blart gets accepted though.

Guest Adam Safran

If we could do 'fictional' sports based matchups I might wanna add in teh Pro Stars - anyone remember that corny 90's cartoon with Jordan, Gretzky, and Jackson as sports-themed secret agents?

Guest Adam Safran

'Real' people wiht major pop culture aesthetics I wouldn't mind adding - if allowed

Michael Jordan (We have Hulk Hogan and Mister T - Jordan basically invented the whole 'sports figure as pop culture motif') - he's even been in superhero comics and cartoons. As well as Space Jam.

John Stewart/Stephen Colbert. I wanna see Colbert run for president against Montgomery Burns like the Grudge-Match had. He's also a 'fictional' character in the Marvel U on his own standing. Stewart also would be fun to hav emock interviews with supervillains and such with.

Guest Diskyr

Martha Kent- Accepted

Monarch- Accepted

Hancock- Denied ( Need better Link Resources Other than IMDB)

Fangirls- Waiting on It

Guest Adam Safran

Also, could we add 'Stan Lee' as a character? He's a canonical character in Marvel.. As are such things as the Marvel Bullpen, etc. And he si a pop culture figure by anyone's standards.

Guest Austo191

How bout' Ozzy Osbourne.

He's on crazy SOB. We could even use him as the World of Warcraft version.

Oh, and KISS. They had their own comic as well. Did you know they actually mixed their blood into the ink of their first comic.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I want to add "Writers". There's fanboys, so why not writers?

Yeah, I actually wanted to do CBUB member as a character, but I figure that'd be paradoxal(plus we don't have a wiki :D )

Writers sounds like agood idea if u can figure a way around it.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Quick question, how long does it take for an admin to finish reviewing one character?

I mean first time I did several one was passed bout 7-8 hours later.Then this morning I got 2 more approved, that I did about an hour or 2 later from the original one.

I don't mean one guy's list,but one character in general?Just curious.

Guest Adam Safran
Quick question, how long does it take for an admin to finish reviewing one character?

I mean first time I did several one was passed bout 7-8 hours later.Then this morning I got 2 more approved, that I did about an hour or 2 later from the original one.

I don't mean one guy's list,but one character in general?Just curious.

Given that the forum is only a bit over three days old, and the admins are first allowing people to join en masse, nd there's around 120-130 members now, and there's been mlutiple hundred chars added by people (just going by the thread about it).. It says to generally wait a week or so before you poke an admin about a char or not, and I'd expect it might take a bit longer in this case due to the hideous glut of chars being added by people for the first time in over a year.

The admins review characters at their leisure. Shouldn't take more than a day or two before a character gets accepted, depending on when one of us has the time to go through the review bins.

Guest KevinDWolf93
The admins review characters at their leisure. Shouldn't take more than a day or two before a character gets accepted, depending on when one of us has the time to go through the review bins.

Ahh thanks.