Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

So who have YOU added?

Guest Adam Safran

I readded Bastila using the Wiki link to the KOTOR game. Figured that would work better as an atlernative since she doesn't have a full profile page on Wiki. T hanks for the commentary!

Guest Artemis Entreri
Shockwave (Transformers) NEW 2009-06-02 20:13:32

Ravage (Transformers) NEW 2009-06-02 20:10:04

Kup NEW 2009-06-02 20:07:38

Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime NEW 2009-06-02 20:05:48

Ultra Magnus NEW 2009-06-02 20:01:28

Fortress Maximus (Transformers) NEW 2009-06-02 19:59:36

Bastila Shan NEW 2009-06-02 19:46:41

April ONeil NEW 2009-06-02 19:13:40

Primus (Transformers)

My recent list, none approved as of yet. Oh well, at least I'm staying productive.. Heh.

I'm old enough to had watch Tranformers back in the 80's when they were great! So I have one question......

Remember Optimus' trailer transformed into the actual Autobots base! Then it could tranform into a giant robot. What was it's name????

Guest Adam Safran
I'm old enough to had watch Tranformers back in the 80's when they were great! So I have one question......

Remember Optimus' trailer transformed into the actual Autobots base! Then it could tranform into a giant robot. What was it's name????

That would be (I think) Powermaster Prime. In the US his 'trailer' could turn into like a set of power up armor for the robot cab. In Japan, it was a separate character caleld "Ginrai" that had at least two levels of armor it could power up with to become "God Ginrai" in.. Transformers Super God Masterforce.

Guest Artemis Entreri
That would be (I think) Powermaster Prime. In the US his 'trailer' could turn into like a set of power up armor for the robot cab. In Japan, it was a separate character caleld "Ginrai" that had at least two levels of armor it could power up with to become "God Ginrai" in.. Transformers Super God Masterforce.

Cool thanks. I remember when Optimus soloed the dinobots when they first were created! Just so bad@$$!

Guest Adam Safran
Since you're all congregating here to discuss char submissions, I figured I'd post this link:

http://207.150.196.130/forum/index.php?showtopic=138

please check it out, thanks!

Thanks for the link Chakros, and thanks again for all of the work you and the other mods and admins are putting into here, especially with all of the insane backlog from people throwing in submsisions at a glut!

Guest Adam Safran

Also, Primus (Transformers) is my corrected version of Primus.. So you can nuke just 'Primus' from the backlog.

Guest Bloody Freak

Yeah, I've got to thank you mods too. Sorry for being a pain. Haha.

I'd still like to see boxers though... After all, Muhammad Ali is still there. But ohwell.

Since you're all congregating here to discuss char submissions, I figured I'd post this link:

http://207.150.196.130/forum/index.php?showtopic=138

please check it out, thanks!

Dibs on Rommel the Desert Fox.

Guest Adam Safran

Whoot! Got Primus approved! That's my big one! Also resubmitted Rodimus as HOt Rod/Rodimus Prime as that's the 'modern' name of the character..

Skirmisher, I think we might become good friends, you being a fan of dynasty warriors and all. That's one of my favorite games, and I just might have to add the entire Dynasty Warriors Cast into the database.

Sweet, its a good game series. Although it can get repetitive being a button masher and all.

Here are the Pics that I'm going to use for the Three that I'll be submitting.

GuanYu.jpgMaChao.jpgThreeBrothersi.jpg

Guest Adam Safran

Okay, I just added Rogue Squadron. Someone else, do Baron Soontir Fel and the 181st! Also, would 'The Red Baron' count as a pop culture char or not?

Guest Adam Safran

Also, can someone add in R. Lee Ermey? i can't -believe- eh's not in the database already. Or maybe i'm looking wrong!

Also, can someone add in R. Lee Ermey? i can't -believe- eh's not in the database already. Or maybe i'm looking wrong!

I'm trying to add in some individual Yautja, like Dachande, Scar, Celtic and Scarface but unfortunately, Wikipedia doesn't have any individual pages for them.

Nor do most sites for that matter.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest Adam Safran
I'm trying to add in some individual Yautja, like Dachande, Scar, Celtic and Scarface but unfortunately, Wikipedia doesn't have any individual pages for them.

Nor do most sites for that matter.

-Rakai'Thwei

Use the Wiki page from the series they came from or the origin.

Guest MarvelFan15

Agreed.

Part of this is improvising, Rakai! Especially on the lesser known chars.

With Scarface, I can most definately do that but I would believe the others would be declined.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest Austo191
I denied it for not looking good, not for blood.
I'm now trying to add Stan Smith (American Dad), Jimmy Hopkins (Bully), the Quarentine Monsters. Gotta go add more!

Guest Adam Safran

You could also try adding different 'levels' of pred? Younglings, Blooded, veterans, elder, etc?

Guest KevinDWolf93

He's not exactly, but DustinPrewitt entered his character from full metal Jacket. also only one of my guy's been approved for me so far(william from underworld evolution) but Im exited that adding guys is so cool.