MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

13:10 - Chuck E. Cheese vs. Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi)

SEASON 13, ROUND 10

Chuck E. Cheese

Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Chuck E. Cheese at this Wiki
Official Site: Chuck E. Cheese's

Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi)

Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) at this Wiki
Official Site: Official Mortal Kombat website

Battle Terrain
Team Mascot Challenge: President

I have a feeling Chuck E.'s more positive, less murderous attitude may garner him more votes here. 

Scorpion all the way on this one. He's already a leader as the Grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu, can bring all the philosophy of martial arts and self-discipline to a world that sorely needs a bit more of that sort of thing, and on top of that has that edge that you know enemies are not going to mess with. 

He gets my vote! 

I would think that Chuck E. Cheese also has the vote of parents, who probably wouldn't want to follow someone like Hanzo, who does have a history of violence and death. There are a lot of families out there, who likely are going to go with the softer, more gentle appearing Chuck E. Cheese.

"Ladies and gentlemen, citizens of our great nation,

Today, I stand before you not just as Scorpion, the warrior of Mortal Kombat, but as Hanzo Hasashi, a man who has known the depths of loss as a father and a husband, and as a leader, the Grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu. My journey has been one of fire and darkness, of battles fought and lessons learned in the harshest of ways. Yet, it is from this crucible of pain that I have emerged with a vision for our future.

As a martial artist, I have learned that true strength comes not from the fists or the blade, but from the heart and the mind. It is in the discipline of training that I found the resilience to stand after every fall, and it is this resilience I will bring to our world as your leader.

I understand the importance of peace. Like the tranquil stillness of a warrior in meditation, peace is a state we must cherish and strive for. But let us not be naïve, for as we seek peace, we must also be prepared for war. In this world of uncertainties, where there are those that will seek to harm everything we love, we must be ready to defend our values, our freedoms, and our way of life!

To those who feel overlooked or forgotten, I say this: 'Get over here!' You are not alone. Your voice matters, your dreams matter. Together, we can face any challenge, overcome any obstacle!"

• Like 1