Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:5 - Audrey 2 vs. Kevin McCallister

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 5

Audrey 2

Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Audrey 2 at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Kevin McCallister

Slot: The Team's Christmas Themed Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kevin McCallister at this Wiki
Official Site: 20th Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Santa's Workshop

7 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Now this is definitely a film I would watch.

True facts.

In Santa's Workshop of all places, Kevin has an even greater chance of defeating Audrey 2. Plenty of things to keep Audrey at bay, while Kevin works out how he can get some decent electrical currents to that plant's roots to fry it. Audrey may try to convince Kevin to bond with it, but I don't think Kevin will fall for that, and thus I think Kevin has a good chance of winning this one.

Ah, I can finally comment knowledgably on Audrey 2 since I've watched Little Shop of Horrors this year. :D  

Unless this is the original, theatrical version of Audrey, though, Kevin has a good shot at surviving. 

If this is Audrey II as it was at the end of the movie, it should have it. It has long reaching vines, and can actually move itself. Might not be enough time for Kevin to come up with a way to deal with it. If Kevin had prep, and if this was baby Audrey II, he would definitely win the fight, but there's been many times where Kevin was caught unprepared (especially in Home Alone 2, when he gets captured by the Wet Bandits in the middle of New York. He's done so much with prep that sometimes people like to forget he's just a scrawny little kid without it), so I don't see why Audrey II can't just, you know, swallow him alive? It's not really that hard to eat a small child for a plant of that stature that can move.

It all comes down to Audrey's charisma. And need I remind you Audrey was influential enough to convince the protagonist to feed him the dead?passed out? love of his life. I can see Audrey 2 tricking a young child into thinking he's harmless since he was extremely marketable as present due to its adorableness.  

Santa's shop is at the North Pole, will the extreme cold negatively affect Audrey II faster than it will Kevin?

I’m backing Kevin mostly cause he’s shown he can rig a trap that can kill Audrey:

Marv might somehow be able to survive having his skin melted off from electricity but Audrey in the film was taken out by much lower voltage of electricity. This plus the abundance of toys and other resources Kevin could find at the North Pole will lead to McCallister taking out the maneating vegetable.

Also for those saying that Audrey could “trick” Kevin into letting his guard down, Harry and Marv already tried that tactic and spoiler alert it didn’t work out for them:

Well since this takes place in Santa’s workshop, wouldn’t Kevin get back up from Santa and his elves? Kevin could get the elves to make stuff for him to fight Audrey 2. Like some kind of weedwacker.

9 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Why would this be the case?

Just saying that Kevin has a better chance of winning here.

57 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I like this idea that Audrey II will lose to a kid when it was comfortably dealing with the US military. Calling it merely a house plant is a bit of an understatement.

Except in the movie as released all it took to beat Audrey 2 was and electrical explosion and a building collapse. A tier of damage that Kevin should have no issue replicating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RiotGear said:

Except in the movie as released all it took to beat Audrey 2 was and electrical explosion and a building collapse. A tier of damage that Kevin should have no issue replicating.

Kevin was defeated by two buffoons in the first movie. He only survived because of outside interference

3 hours ago, RiotGear said:

How exactly would Kevin make the building collapse from the outside? Audrey II was the one doing that to make the building collapse on Seymour.

I really, unironically, do not see why Audrey II couldn't just yoink Kevin with her vines and eat her alive. I wish I could see your guys point of view, but I don't really see Kevin running around the shop, creating a way to zap Audrey II to death in 3 seconds and then spending the next 2 seconds bringing the entire Santa Shop down on Audrey II. He is very crafty for a child, but he doesn't have time to cook up anything with no prep time. He's being treated like Rick Sanchez here.