Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ghost Predator at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Not My Season

1 minute ago, Movie-Brat said:

Didn't we just do this scenario already with the same Predator no less?

I think it was a draw outcome.

That's the only way this would happen.

Just now, Magnamax said:

A quick search of Chaos leads me to believe he should win. ”Chaos is an extremely powerful entity of whom both Mirage and the Genie are terrified.

I will wait for arguments to decide. I don’t know enough about him.

This Chaos isn't really anthropomorphic either. Also, what on Earth is this cat on? From the Disney wiki: "he can grant his own wishes, allowing him to rewrite reality into whatever he wants and since he is not a genie himself, he is exempt from any rules or limitations other than Fate, meaning that he, if he wanted to, could resurrect the dead or kill the living." If that's literally true, he can wish the predator would give up on the hunt and it would happen 100% of the time. He should win very easily 

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This Chaos isn't really anthropomorphic either. Also, what on Earth is this cat on? From the Disney wiki: "he can grant his own wishes, allowing him to rewrite reality into whatever he wants and since he is not a genie himself, he is exempt from any rules or limitations other than Fate, meaning that he, if he wanted to, could resurrect the dead or kill the living." If that's literally true, he can wish the predator would give up on the hunt and it would happen 100% of the time. He should win very easily 

Imposing his own will onto another individual via a wish with NO RESTRICTIONS?

How can anyone compete or fight against that?

10 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

This is kind of an unfair fight then.

I would have to agree.

Yeah, outside of just obliterating the Predator, Chaos has a multitude of ways to win this. 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This Chaos isn't really anthropomorphic either.

I don't know; he can talk, reason, and gesture like a human, so he likely qualifies enough. 

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Yeah, outside of just obliterating the Predator, Chaos has a multitude of ways to win this. 

I don't know; he can talk, reason, and gesture like a human, so he likely qualifies enough. 

Mybe that slot needed to be a little more specific...

On 12/5/2023 at 1:30 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

@IKA I really hate to question your judgment again but didn’t you think you should have put a hard cap on reality warpers for this challenge? Like did you really look at Chaos and think he’s in the same tier as Bugs, Daffy, ect?

7 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

@IKA I really hate to question your judgment again but didn’t you think you should have put a hard cap on reality warpers for this challenge? Like did you really look at Chaos and think he’s in the same tier as Bugs, Daffy, ect?

Bugs is more powerful than Chaos, he's ended episodes when he's about to lose and he's been in control of episodes fully before. Chaos has never showcased that kind of before.

Just now, Macklemore said:

Bugs is more powerful than Chaos, he's ended episodes when he's about to lose and he's been in control of episodes fully before. Chaos has never showcased that kind of before.

Never saw that episode before, all I know is that generally Bugs Bunny is just a trickster with toon force that is definitely high but not to the point he can warp reality around him like Chaos can.

Just now, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Never saw that episode before, all I know is that generally Bugs Bunny is just a trickster with toon force that is definitely high but not to the point he can warp reality around him like Chaos can.

He ended the episode in that one short where he fights a boxer, and he controlled the flow of the episode in the now famous Duck Amuck.

12 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

He ended the episode in that one short where he fights a boxer, and he controlled the flow of the episode in the now famous Duck Amuck.

Again never saw the first one, but Duck Amuck I think was meant to be taken as Bugs being given the job as an animator and using the chance to screw with Daffy. It really shouldn’t be counted as his standard power set.

Edit: For example in the pseudo sequel “Rabbit Rampage” Elmer Fudd was shown as having similar abilities as Bugs in “Duck Amuck” but I really don’t think it’d be fair to classify Elmer as a reality warper. Especially considering Elmer has never been seen using those abilities again.

48 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Perhaps, but I also didn't put a cap on the hunters either. 

Lessons learned and all that. I'll take this as feedback for future seasons. 

• Like 1