Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 18887 Indiana Jones vs. Baron Zemo

Boratz

Climbing on the top of the train, the adventurer's eyes moved in all directions. He searched for any sign of the Nazi agent with the jet pack. With the wind pressing against his face, he could hardly make out a sound. Indiana steadily walked over the top of the train and kept his revolver gripped tightly in his hand. In his many adventures, Indy had seen a great many threats but this one was different. This was an enemy that had power over the skies. The archeologist felt as if this actor was a hawk that had taken to the skies while Indiana felt he was a mere pheasant upon this train. Despite these feelings, he knew that he had to protect the tablet from falling into the hands of the Nazis. Indiana's eyes continued to move in all directions. There was a faint sound that broke through the wind that filled his ears. 

Without a single thought, Indiana quickly dropped down and rolled forward. He had just missed an air attack from the Nazi agent. Neville Sinclair landed upon the train, only a few yards away from the famed archeologist. Indiana rose to his feet, and lifted his revolver to aim it upon the sinister Nazi. A crooked smile formed underneath the actor's mustache as he quickly took to the skies once again. Before Indiana could squeeze the trigger, the Nazi agent flew into him with a powerful force. 

Indiana fell back on the roof of the train. He dropped his revolver while the air had seemingly left his body. The adventurer gasped for air while pushing himself to his knees. He looked up and saw Neville Sinclair standing over him. Sinclair grabbed Indiana by the collar and pulled him to his feet. The actor unleashed a couple punches across Indiana's face. Dr. Jones fell back to his knees. The world around seemed as if it were spinning while he tried to regain his strength. A thought of Short-Round flowed through his mind. Indiana gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. He jumped to his feet and punched Sinclair as hard as he could across his face. The Nazi agent stumbled back as Indiana unleashed several more punches to his face and stomach. 

Neville growled while spitting blood out of his mouth. He pushed Indiana back a couple feet, and took to the skies once again. Indiana quickly rolled across the roof of the train and snatched his revolver up in his hand. Sinclair took out his pistol, but was unable to get a clear shot on the archeologist. With a sharp gaze, Indiana looked ahead. He saw a tunnel approaching and knew that this could be the opportunity that he would need to finish off the Nazi agent. 

With little time remaining before the approaching tunnel, Sinclair decided to try and knock Indiana off the train. He flew at the archeologist with the full speed of the jetpack. Indiana glanced back and saw Sinclar coming at him. Before he could aim his revolver, the Nazi agent knocked him off the side of the train. Indiana was able to grab onto the side of the speeding train with one of his hands. After holstering his revolver, the archeologist looked around to see what he could do. He took out his bullwhip and with a crack of the leather whip, he latched onto a hand rail on the side of the train. He swung over the side and reached the rear deck. The light of the world faded as the train went inside the tunnel. 

Indiana could see a faint light approaching. He knew that Sinclair was still pursuing him on the jetpack. With the closed space, Indiana took out his revolver and aimed it at the approaching dim light from the flames of the jetpack. He squeezed the trigger and the bullet shot out. The lead bullet from Indy's revolver pierced through the bottom of the Sinclair's jetpack. Before Sinclair could reach the famed archeologist, he heard a loud pot coming from the jetpack. He glanced back and saw a spark igniting behind him. His eyes widened as he lost control of the jetpack and his entire body had become engulfed in flames. Indiana watched as the Nazi agent's body crashed into the side of the dark tunnel and exploded. 

A victorious smile formed across Indiana’s cheeks as he leaned against the door of the train. He sauntered back to the compartment where his dad had stayed. Henry glanced up at his son, and he could see the tired look that had taken ahold of his eyes. With a warm smile, Henry put out his hand and made gesture for his son to take a seat. Indiana let out a small breath while sitting down before his father. The famed adventurer leaned back in his seat and let out a groan. His dad’s warm smile faded as he gazed upon his son.

“What happen to the actor?” Henry asked.

“He got stuck in the tunnel.” Indiana mumbled.

Indiana slowly closed his eyes while his dad read over Short-Round’s journal.

Scotland

Indiana's shot open as they approached the train station. Henry had gathered the tablet and journal in his son's satchel. After departing the train, Indiana scoped out his surroundings on the train platform. There were families scattered throughout the crowded station and many different travelers from all around. The adventurer and his fathered made their way through the crowds. Indiana and his father were able to secure a car to drive through the countryside. Henry gazed out at the landscape and the blue skies. It had been ages since he had seen the Scotland scenery. Indiana glanced over at his father and a small smile formed across the side of his cheeks. He felt the excitement that his father had while looking over the world around.

Hours had past while driving through the roads of Scotland. They finally arrived at the estate of Henry's late former colleague. Indiana's eyes studied the large mansion with stone siding. His dad quickly walked up to the door and he started knocking on the wooden entrance. The door squeaked open and a warm smile formed under Henry's gray beard. His wrinkled dark eyes caught onto the daughter of his former late colleague. She greeted Henry with a warm welcome and gestured for the father and son to come into the home. The daughter spoke fondly of her father despite his dedication to his work. She then mentioned that in his study, he would disappear for hours on end.

While the daughter went to heat both father and son up a warm kettle of tea, both Joneses went down into the study. Henry gazed upon the many years' worth of research and work. Indiana looked through the relics that had been collected throughout the years. After hours of combing through journals and papers, they could not find any trace of the other part of the tablet or a mention of the Garden of Eden. 

Indiana then remembered what the daughter had mentioned that Henry's former colleague would disappear for hours. His eyes widened while he looked along the walls. He must have had a secret room in his study. Indiana then went to the book case. Henry sat back in a chair and watched while his son pulled back on dozens of books. Henry then glanced around the room and saw a strange stand on the side of the room by the fireplace. Henry slowly rose up and sauntered over toward the stand. He tilted the stand to the side and heard what sounded like a lever echoing through the room.

Indiana stood back as the book case slowly opened. Indiana smirked as he glanced over at his father. Both father and son made their way into the secret room. Henry shared in on his son's smile as he saw a tablet sitting on a dust covered table. Indiana blew the dust off the tablet and looked over the piece of the tablet. He took out the other half of the tablet and laughed while the two pieces connected. After taking out a piece of parchment paper, Indiana traced the tablets onto the parchment paper. Henry started looking over the symbols on the tablets, and began to decipher them. Both father and son studied the symbols. 

"Junior, we did it! My friend and your friend, they did it!" Henry exclaimed.

They heard a faint sound at the entrance of the room and saw the daughter of Henry's late colleague standing there with wide eyes. Her mouth dropped opened as the air escaped her lips. She had never seen this room that her father had kept hidden for so many years. Before she could mutter a word, a shot rang out from behind. Indy's eyes dropped while blood formed along the woman's chest. She slowly looked down at the blood forming along her chest and then looked up at the Joneses in terror. Her body quickly dropped to the floor while Indy jumped to his feet. Before he could get to her, a man in dark clothing stood at the doorway. A small pistol was gripped tightly in his hand.

"Hand me the map!" The man ordered with a thick German accent. 

Indiana glared down at the tablets that rested upon the table, and then looked over at what appeared to be part of a spear underneath the table. With a steady breath, he slowly reached in the direction of the tablets. He then quickly grabbed the spear. Henry stumbled back and knocked over a statue. The man with the German accent turned his attention to the older Dr. Jones. In a swift reaction, Indiana threw the spear into the chest of the Nazi agent. The evil agent let out a groan as he fell back onto the floor. Henry looked over him in shock.

"I do not believe that I will ever get over your version of archeology." Henry muttered while looking over the body of his late colleague's daughter.

"LET'S GO, DAD!" Indiana roared while collecting the pieces. 

While they scrambled out of the room, something caught Indy's eye. He gazed down at the body of the fallen agent. There was a pin on his dark clothes. It was not the swastika that he had seen on other agents of evil. This symbol was something that he had only seen a few times before. The symbol was that of HYDRA. Indiana groaned as he followed behind his father. They heard squeaks of footsteps from other rooms in the estate. 

Indiana pinned his dad against a wall and they stayed hidden from the other Hydra agents. The adventurer and his dad steadily made their way through the rooms as quietly as they could. Henry quietly backed himself against a wall and made every attempt to control his breathing. His thoughts centered around the woman that was shot down in front of him. With a sigh, he shook his head while the sound of the footsteps grew faint. 

"I can see why you carry such disdain for these Nazis." Henry muttered softly.

"They are not just Nazis, dad." Indiana shook his head. "They're Hydra."

"Hydra?" Henry gasped. "What is Hydra?"

"Hitler's worst of the worst! His scientific branch of his most elite!" Indiana growled."

A silence fell between both father and son as they heard a squeak on the floors close by. Indiana clinched his fist as tight as he could while he heard the noise of footsteps approaching. He then saw a pale man appear into the room. The same pale man that had provided the jetpack to Neville Sinclair. This pale man had a pistol clinched in his hand. With a quick movement, Indiana lunged from around the corner and knocked the pale man out with a single bare-knuckle punch. Indiana looked up and saw multiple Hydra soldiers rush into the room. The archeologist was able to fight them off with objects scattered throughout the room. He was able to pick one of their machine guns off the floor and shot them down with burning rage. 

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE, DAD!" Indiana shouted while looking toward the exit. 

Running outside, Indiana saw a jeep approaching. He saw several Hydra operatives within the jeep. Indiana lifted his machine gun and unloaded the clip on the jeep. Henry watched in astonishment as the jeep crashed into the side of the estate. 

"I still cannot fathom this is what you consider archeology." Henry muttered while he watched the jeep explode.

"DAD, GET TO THE CAR!" Indiana pointed at the car that they came in.

Henry raced to the car while Indy fought off a couple more Hydra agents. While fighting the agents, Indy heard the car come to life. Indiana overpowered his final opponent and turned toward the car that his dad had gotten in. His eyes widened as the car sped off. The archeologist ran to a motorcycle that was driven by one of the Hydra agents and followed close behind the speeding car. 

A small smile formed over his face when he saw them approaching a cliff up ahead. Indy knew that the car would have to stop or they would be driving off the cliff to certain death. His smile quickly faded when the car sped up and flew off the cliff. Indy spun the motorcycle around to skid and stopped. He watched in horror as the car latched onto to what appear to be an aircraft of some kind. He started panting while watching his dad being taken up in the skies above. 

Several thoughts descended upon Indiana while he stood quietly watching the skies above. He then thought about the other Hydra agents back at the estate. Indiana quickly raced back to the estate as fast as he could. Indiana drove up to the pale Hydra agent stumbling out of the estate. Indy jumped off the motorcycle and charged the pale agent with all the strength that he had. He threw the agent against a wall and pinned him tight against the estate.

"WHERE?! WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY FATHER?!" Indiana screamed.

The pale agent laughed while staring down the archeologist. "You've already lost. When one head is cut off, two more shall take its place." The agent broke off a cyanide pill that was hidden in his mouth and immediately faded away.

Indiana threw his lifeless body onto the ground. His adrenaline started to slow while his thoughts became clearer. He knew that Hydra would be searching for the Garden of Eden as well, and they would need his father to help decipher the tablet. Indiana reached into his jacket and pulled out the parchment paper that he had traced the map on. He also pulled out Shorty's journal. Indiana let out a sigh once he realized that he could still save his father by stopping Hydra in their quest. 

Castle Zemo, Germany

With his head throbbing, the world around appeared as if it were blurred. It took a moment for the world to clear while Dr. Henry Jones looked over his surroundings. The last thing he remember was getting into the car and then everything went dark. Dr. Jones found himself strapped to a chair with guards surrounding him in a dark room. His mouth was dry as his head continued to throb. There was an eerie silence that filled the room while Henry looked around for his son. The sound of an opening door broke the silence that had filled the room. Henry slowly turned his attention and saw a man with a purple hood covering his face.

"Welcome to Castle Zemo, Dr. Henry Jones, Sr." The purple hooded man said while putting out his arms. 

"You know my name but I am afraid I do not know yours." Henry said mumbled while his mouth was still dry.

"My apologies, Dr. Jones. I am Baron Heinrich Zemo of Hydra." Baron Zemo responded with his thick accent while pouring Henry a glass of water. The Baron poured the cold water into Henry's mouth.

"You are nothing more than another Nazi." Dr. Jones responding while choking on the water. 

"You are wrong. We are very much alike you and I, Dr. Jones." Baron Zemo said while smiling under his purple hood.

"I am afraid you could not be more wrong." Dr
 Jones muttered.

"Do not confuse me with Hitler or the Nazi regime. No, no..." Baron Zemo said while circling around the restrained Professor. "Hydra seeks a greater tomorrow. Like you, I seek knowledge. Hitler is blinded by blonde hair, blue eyes... His mind is narrow and clouded. I seek knowledge for the betterment of mankind." 

"Is that why you want to seek the Terrestrial Paradise? So that you can provide knowledge to Hitler and his dreadful war?" Henry scowled.

"Hitler seeks knowledge to win a war. I seek it to have a knowledge far beyond this world. A knowledge that can bring peace to a weak planet." Zemo responded.

"Peace or control?" Henry mumbled.

"You will not obtain knowledge. You will not win." Henry said as he glared up at Baron Zemo.

"And who will stop me? Your son, Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.? A mere archeologist and university professor from Marshal College." Baron Zemo replied while leaning toward the elder Jones. "I have had a great many enemies. Some that are covered in the red, white and blue. I have nothing to fear from a college professor." 

"You have no idea what my son is capable of then. Make no mistake, he will stop you." Henry said with a confident smile. 

Indiana Jones has all of his classic equipment, the map to the Garden of Eden and a journal that would navigate the traps

Baron Heinrich Zemo has the map, some of his Hydra henchmen, and Indiana's dad as his prisoner

Can Indiana beat Zemo to the Gardon and defeat him? Or will Zemo win and obtain the knowledge that he desires?

33 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

What a good Indy movie! Zemo would be his type of villain too.

Plot device says Dr. Jones triumphs in the end. But I just don't see Zemo being outdone by this guy.

Thank you, leroy! I really appreciate that

Very good set-up, Boratz. Very nice recap with Indiana and Neville. Nice banter between Indy and Henry, Sr. that recalls their relationship in The Last Crusade as well. Given what Henry, Sr's already been through, though, he wouldn't really be surprised at what evils Nazis are capable of. 

As for the match, though I'm pretty sure Indy would find the Garden of Eden first, Zemo outflanks him in just about every other category. The Baron's more clever and resourceful than any enemy that I can think of that Indiana's faced, so he'll just catch up to Indy and take him and the Garden's secrets. 

10 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

A fitting final boss for this arc, Boratz. Everyone is definitely right that Zemo is in a class above Indy, but I really don't want to pick an outcome where Indiana Jones loses to a nazi. Hmmm....

10 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Very good set-up, Boratz. Very nice recap with Indiana and Neville. Nice banter between Indy and Henry, Sr. that recalls their relationship in The Last Crusade as well. Given what Henry, Sr's already been through, though, he wouldn't really be surprised at what evils Nazis are capable of. 

As for the match, though I'm pretty sure Indy would find the Garden of Eden first, Zemo outflanks him in just about every other category. The Baron's more clever and resourceful than any enemy that I can think of that Indiana's faced, so he'll just catch up to Indy and take him and the Garden's secrets. 

Thank yall for commenting!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
4.90 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
29.60 Total Combined Score
29.60 / 6 = 4.93 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Indiana Jones: 5
Baron Zemo: 3

13 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
4.90 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
29.60 Total Combined Score
29.60 / 6 = 4.93 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Indiana Jones: 5
Baron Zemo: 3

With how the comments went, I was expecting Zemo to pull off the win

7 hours ago, Boratz said:

With how the comments went, I was expecting Zemo to pull off the win

That's a common thing I've noticed. I sometimes wonder if voting is messed up. Or maybe people just say one thing and vote another.

17 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

That's a common thing I've noticed. I sometimes wonder if voting is messed up. Or maybe people just say one thing and vote another.

Therr are times that ive forgotten to vote altogether on some and realized the ones that I comment for end up losing.

Eh, it's possible that Johnny's comment was enough to simply turn the tide of the vote in Indy's favor.