Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 17863 Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

Movie-Brat

Despite all efforts of all forces of the Foot Clan, their efforts were no match for the Cybermen. Some deflecting lasers onto them via their swords worked on some but not only for the newer models, they kept upgrading to prevent further deaths to their numbers but also, the sheer firepower nevertheless overwhelmed them. 

Not helped by surprise sneak attacks when the Cybermen kidnapped much of the Foot Ninjas for the purposes of converting them into Cybermen as had what had been done to various members of the Purple Dragons and the Agent Bishop clones. 

Karai looked at the failing battle before her and reluctantly, she called for a retreat as she glared at the direction the speeding Makkari went, the Eternal who had evaded them yet again.

"Ninja vanish!" Karai shouted.

She attempted to use a smoke bomb to blind the opposing Cybermen but was shot out of her hand, complete with another Cyberman crushing it with its foot. Nevertheless, she and the remaining forces including the Elite Guard ran off, retreating from the battle. But the Cybermen remained in pursuing them, blasting at them at every moment. The remaining Foot Ninjas, those who weren't captured, were shot down by the Cybermen. Leaving Karai to hide in a dark alley. 

She barely managed to evade the Cybermen as they marched past her. 

Karai eyed at the ever increasing Cybermen as more portals open. Wondering what had just happened to the Earth this time. 

---------

"Leader." The Cyber Lieutenant approached the Cyber-Leader. "A Cybermat has detected two lifeforms approaching above our base. Shall they be disposed of?" 

"At once." The Cyber-Leader ordered. 

--------

Elsewhere, Domino and Agent Bishop managed to evade at every chance the Cybermen were marching by. The task got increasingly harder as portals opening everywhere deployed more Cybermen than they could ever imagine, complete with older and newer models. The chase had lasted an hour that they had no idea where they were going. Even with the occasional EMP bullet targeted at a random Cyberman. 

They finally stopped at a random location unfamiliar to them. Because they were running from alley to alley, building to building, locations were just starting to look the same. 

"You stupid mutant!" Agent Bishop growled, shooting death glares at the assassin. "How are you of any help when those things are roaming around?"

"Do I look like Luke Skywalker?" Domino responded in annoyance as she approached him-getting in his face. "Like I'm a chosen one who could force push these guys at every moment? Do I look like I'm the reason these guys are running around?" 

"Like it or not, we're surviving this together." She added as she wagged her index finger at the government agent. "Especially with this goddamn end of the world scenario!"

Domino then reached into her pocket and took out a device. 

"Plus, I'm the one keeping us alive while you've done nothing but complain!" Domino said. 

"What is that supposed to be?" Agent Bishop asked in irritable confusion at the small rectangular device. 

"It detects Cybermen." Domino answered. "Tech guys at Torchwpod invented this on short notice, so I was the only one entrusted with this thing."

"And it detects Cybermen?"

In response, Domino slapped Agent Bishop upside his head. 

"Weren't you listening? I said it detects Cybermen."

She looked at the device curiously. "And it seems a whole gang of them are here but I don't see them." 

It was then, she realized what in a quick second. 

"Unless..." Domino dialed a number on her phone, calling Natasha. 

Click!

"Natasha!" Domino called. "I found the homebase!"

"Good!" Natasha replied. "Stay there and we will get the coordinates. We'll send a team out there! Stay where you are!"

"You got it!"

Domino then smiled as she hung up the phone. "Looks like you're meeting my friends."

"Yipee..." Agent Bishop sardonically said. 

"And looks like the party's starting already." Domino frowned. 

Agent Bishop turned around and to his shock, thirty Cybermen had just shown up. Armed and ready to fight. 

"Stay behind me." Domino said as she pulled out her guns with EMP bullets. Agent Bishop obliged to stay behind her. 

"Surrender, mutant." One of the Cybermen said. 

"I don't think so." Domino responded before smirking and aiming one of her guns at the Cybermen. 

"Come get me, if you can!"

"Destroy her." Another Cyberman said. 

With that, Domino charged at the metallic foes, guns blazing as she fired whilst simultaneously, the Cybermen fired their weapons. 

--------

I figured I should at least show what Domino and Agent Bishop had been up to. Hence this fight but it does forward the plot to the final batch of battles. 

As stated, thirty Cybermen against just Domino with her mutant abilities and guns with EMP bullets. 

On 1/1/2022 at 2:26 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Going with the Cybermen as I've learned a little bit about this through this arc.

23 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Cyberman take this. Far too many for Domino by herself.

I agree with both of these sentiments.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - JohnnyChany
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.20 Total Combined Score
18.20 / 4 = 4.55 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

Another good set-up, Movie-Brat. I read it days ago, but I didn't have the time to comment on vote on it, unfortunately. 

I think the Cybermen rightfully won here. Yeah, Bishop would've provided a good assist and Domino has her own skill and luck factor, but her luck doesn't help her out perfectly (or else she'd never lose) and the odds were pretty stacked against them.