Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

12:13 - The Foot Clan vs. Stormtroopers

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 13

The Foot Clan

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Foot Clan at this Wiki
Official Site: Mirage Studios

Stormtroopers

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Stormtroopers at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Capture the Flag

2 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I'm not sure if that's standard trooper training, I think that was more for potential Lothal recruits. 

Lothal is a backwater world. It was of some importance due to mineral deposits as explored in the Thrawn novel, but it is a fairly standard training procedure based on a check to Wookiepedia.

The Stormtroopers are the space equivalent of the marines. Their primary portion is boarding hostile ships, landing platforms, and beacheads and taking them. They are shooktroops. Look at the actions where they are most effective, storming the Tantive IV, overrunning echo base. All of these are quickly overrunning and taking a position or objective. Capture the flag is what they will excel at.

I think this scenario really favors the Foot Clan more then the Storm Troopers. The Foot are more mobile and independent then the STs so they’ll be going after their opponents flag immediately while the Troopers are still discussing and reviewing their battle plan. 

Also the Foot are masters at stealth and misdirection, much more so then the Ewoks who managed to trick 3 STs into chasing them and leaving only one ST left to guard a vital objective for the Empire. I imagine the Foot will do something similar and snatch the flag up from under the Troopers noses and then quickly get back to their side of the map.

Finally, I also see the Foot being much more clever and borderline cheating with their flag then the Storm Troopers. The Foot will likely hide their flag in a very well hidden place and then trick the STs into thinking the flag was elsewhere through clever misdirection and tactics. The Storm Troopers meanwhile will likely play it straightforward with hiding their flag, assuming that they they’ll be able to easily handle a primitive and underdeveloped group like the Foot.

The Foot will win 7/10 times I think. 

I don't see how the Foot takes that. Shredder decides against Foot soldiers who can think for themselves after Alpha 1 rebels against him.

Without Shredder, the clan are leaderless. The footclan is always slavishly devoted to one leader without an intermediary leadership structure. The Stormtroopers are plain smarter than the Foot clan (who can be near mindless depending on version) and without an overly feudal leadership structure the military unit of the Stormtrooper led by a Stormtrooper Sargent (troopers with the orange shoulder pauldron) takes this.

On 12/23/2021 at 2:43 PM, C.T. said:

The stormtroopers are not plain smarter, lol, they got outplayed primitive by Ewoks 

and the Footclan routinely lose to turtles whose primary character motivation is pizza.

Shredder sought to have a self-reflective capable Foot Clan ninja and after it rebelled he decided independent thought was not for them.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:07 PM, Twogunkid said:

and the Footclan routinely lose to turtles whose primary character motivation is pizza.

Shredder sought to have a self-reflective capable Foot Clan ninja and after it rebelled he decided independent thought was not for them.

Losing to mutated speaking highly intelligent ninja turtles is way different than losing to tiny primitive creatures with stone age weaponry lol

On 12/23/2021 at 4:19 PM, C.T. said:

Losing to mutated speaking highly intelligent ninja turtles is way different than losing to tiny primitive creatures with stone age weaponry lol

Shredder specifically chose not to have self-aware foot clan soldiers. This really makes them worthless for any sort of critical thinking.