Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 17414 Karai vs. Makkari

Movie-Brat

9:00 P.M. - May 2021, New York City

Black Widow made her first strike. First, she struck one of the batons onto one of the Cybermen via their chest unit. Said Cyberman screamed in agony before sparks exploded and plopped on the ground. 

She then attempted to grab the weapon but retracted as it was shot away quickly by a barrage of lasers. 

In turn, Natasha took out the EMP bullet loaded pistols and fired back at the Cybermen. Taking down a few more in the process, the EMP bullets taking full effect. Besides a few shots through the chest, she even shot a few Cybermen in the head. 

Even despite the Cybermen shooting at her, Black Widow managed to keep and dodge ever laser bullet when trying to fire back at the Cybermen. Even ducking behind a desk to wait for the right moment to fight back every few seconds. And for every second, she managed to take out one or two Cybermen at a time. 

That was, until Natasha saw she had one more EMP bullet each in both pistols. 

"Surrender yourself." Said the Cyber-Leader.

"You know I can't do that!" She replied back. 

"We detect only one bullet left each."

Black Widow stood up to see seven Cybermen left. 

"Surrender to us." The Cyber-Leader said. "For you will be free of all emotions."

"Not exactly the best healthcare plan." Snarked Natasha. 

She aimed one of the pistols at the Cybermen. She was waiting for the moment to fire while the Cybermen themselves were ready to fire back at her. It turned out to be a standoff ultimately. 

"Kill her!" The Cyber-Leader ordered after a moment of silence. 

In turn, Black Widow shot one more EMP bullet into a random Cyberman. In turn, the rest of the Cybermen including their leader fire at her. However, Natasha managed to break through the window-doing a total freefall. 

But with the help of one of her wrist gauntlets, she managed to fire a grappling hook projectile on a flagpole from a nearby building and managed to wrap the wire around tightly. She then managed land on the ground with ease-complete with her usual pose. 

"A distraction." Noted the Cyber-Leader as he looked out the broken window-witnessing Black Widow's escape. "The most logical course of action she would take."

He then turned to the remaining Cybermen and said, "Continue the Cyber conversions but initiate the final phase of our invasion."

"Yes leader." The Cybermen said in unison before leaving the building. 

---------

Back in the Quinjet, the Turtles looked at the ground in astonishment and a bit of fear as they saw various heroes from Ms Marvel, Ironheart and Spider-Man (Miles Morales) of the Champions, Crystal, Karnak and Gorgon of the Inhumans, The Thing and the Invisible Woman to the Avengers as Captain America, She-Hulk and Spectrum, the X-Men such as Rogue, Storm and Cyclops and the Young Avengers and Runaways as America Chavez, Wiccan, Hulkling, Nico Minoru, Molly Hayes, Karolina Deane and Gert Yorkes with Old Lace; even members of the Agents of Atlas like Aero, Wave, Dan Bi, Silk and Swordmaster; the available heroes who caught wind of the Cybermen invasion. All of them fighting back despite the increasing odds. 

The Quinjet landed on a street a few feet away from the battle. 

"What's the plan?" Leonardo asked Simmons as he and the others leapt off the Quinjet. 

"We're working on it!" Simmons answered before adding, "But Fitz and I theorized the Cybermen could have been gathering victims from a variety of sources for their conversion based on what the Doctor had informed us based on her experience."

"It does sort of explain how they were able to grow an army in a short amount of time." Jack Harkness concurred. 

"We'll do whatever we can to give you time to think of a plan!" Leonardo said to Simmons and Jack Harkness. 

"How the shell are we going to do that?" Raphael asked with doubt in his voice. 

"I know it's not much." Simmons interjected as Jack Harkness opened the suitcase. 

She took the EMP katanas and brought them to the Ninja Turtle leader. 

"We still need to invent more weapons to fight." Simmons said. 

"But I noticed your choice of weaponry and..." She added before Leonardo graciously took the EMP katanas.

"I'd be honored." He responded with a soft smile. 

Suddenly, the six see the arrival of three more additional heroes; Captain America (Sam Wilson), Scarlet Witch and Thena. 

"We came as soon as we heard." Sam said as he descended down. 

"The battle's just started and we need all the help we can get!" Simmons responded. 

"Let's do this!" Leonardo shouted as he and the others charged into battle. 

"Wait!" Simmons grabbed Jack Harkness by his arm just as he was joining the others to fight the others. "Where's Makkari?"

"Who?" He asked in confusion.

"We need her to find Shang Chi and I have something for her that can potentially stop the Cybermen!" Simmons responded as she looked around for the Eternal, any sight of her. 

------

A dark skinned woman in red and white (or gray depending how it looks at night) Makkari was running across the ocean to get to New York. She had received word that the Cybermen invasion was underway. She knew she had to help join other heroes into battle. 

But as she reached the New York docks. By pure accident, she stumbled upon a peculiar sight. As she leapt onto the pier, she saw construction efforts and even Foot Ninja personal lifting a destroyed  Triceratron ship from the ocean. She pegged that someone was trying to reconfigure and steal technology from alien lifeforms. 

But her arrival proved awkward. Everyone took notice of the mysterious speedster who had stumbled upon their operations. 

"A curious intruder, Mr. Touch." She turned to see two men. One of which looked like a dapper gentleman in white and the other, a large muscular man in dark clothing. 

"She doesn't seem to be tough, Mr. Go." The muscular man slightly concurred. 

As the two pounded their fists, energized, they charged at her but not before she sped away and grabbed nearby rope to tie the both of them before knocking them out with one hard punch each. 

Makkari smirked at her accomplishment. 

"Impressive." 

Makkari turned around to see a young woman of Japanese descent in silver sharp armor, holding a helmet that completed the armored samurai look. 

"Most impressive." Karai said curiously. 

"I don't know what you're doing here. But if you are here to stop my operations, I will destroy you." She added. 

Makkari could not hear her words but did manage to read her lips. 

I am here to fight the Cybermen invading the Earth. Not you. Makkari replied in sign language. 

"I'm afraid I cannot allow you to leave." Karai said as she placed on the helmet, one that once belonged to her father; Oruku Saki, the Shredder. 

And in turn, an army of 30 Foot Ninjas and 5 Foot Tech Ninjas along with the Foot Elite Guard.

"Your powers are strong, but can you withstand me and the Foot Clan?" 

In response, Makkari could only smile. 

She then got into position as if she were running a marathon and then as she took the first step, she charged at her opponents with ramming speed. 

--------

This is a filler fight before going into the main story. 

And I also wanted to tie in with Eternals in that movie's honor. So I picked Makkari despite her being a very late addition to the story. And I wanted an Eternals fight for this site anyway. 

And besides the MCU version, the comics recently had Makkari reborn as a deaf black woman, very much like her MCU counterpart because synergy. But to be fair, it's not without reason as Jason Aaron previously killed off the Eternals (long story) in the first arc of his Avengers run. And writer Kieron Gillen brought them back for his run of Eternals right now as I'm writing this (it's on issue 7).

But yes, Makkari is at full strength and speed as her comic book counterpart with elements of her film version as well. 

And Karai is at full strength and combat. As well as her usage of the Shredder suit. 

The goal being can Makkari defeat her and much of the Foot Clan even at top super speed. And of course, these are the 2003 cartoon versions. 

Unless something has changed Makkari is like the fastest Marvel character (The Runner may have something to say about that). I don't see Karai and the Foot laying a hand on her (didn't know they race and gender swapped this character but why should I be surprised).

A member of the Eternals going up against one of the most Elite members of the Foot?

As much as I prefer Karai and TMNT over Marvel... this is one fight Karai is not winning.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Unless something has changed Makkari is like the fastest Marvel character (The Runner may have something to say about that). I don't see Karai and the Foot laying a hand on her (didn't know they race and gender swapped this character but why should I be surprised).

Nothing changed in the comics. Still the fatest. And I think the movie made sure her being the fastest speedster in the Marvel universe stick there too. 

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. Having Natasha make an escape was about the only route to go for the recap because that's about the only way she'd "win" a confrontation with these Cybermen. 

As for the match, I'm not familiar with Makkari, but since she's an Eternal, I figure there's not much, if anything, that Karai and Foot could do against her. Also, you might as well have used the Foot's profile for this match. 

8 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. Having Natasha make an escape was about the only route to go for the recap because that's about the only way she'd "win" a confrontation with these Cybermen. 

As for the match, I'm not familiar with Makkari, but since she's an Eternal, I figure there's not much, if anything, that Karai and Foot could do against her. Also, you might as well have used the Foot's profile for this match. 

Yeah, definitely gotta agree with this.

10 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I tried searching but nothing came up unless I typed something wrong.