Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zira at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Scare away Scooby and the gang

1 hour ago, Culwych1 said:

Tamatoa is a huge deadly crab, and will have the team running in no time.

image.png.e1d0efada6a84c4df785cdd2e9a1aff5.png

Zira is a big cat. The team have a big dog on their side.

Vote for the giant crab that even demi gods are scared of.

On the other hand, Tamatoa does cover himself in shiny things specifically to attract people/fish. The group might be more immediately fearful of a big cat than a wise-cracking crab who's covered in gold

11 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

On the other hand, Tamatoa does cover himself in shiny things specifically to attract people/fish. The group might be more immediately fearful of a big cat than a wise-cracking crab who's covered in gold

He covers himself because he is a hoarder who loves all things shiny, but eats humans, sea creatures and more (his own grandmother) He goes from wise cracking to murderous in seconds, is sadistic, and as likely to kill the group as talk or try to scare them away. 

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

He covers himself because he is a hoarder who loves all things shiny, but eats humans, sea creatures and more (his own grandmother) He goes from wise cracking to murderous in seconds, is sadistic, and as likely to kill the group as talk or try to scare them away. 

In my eyes, it comes down to how long each one will take to scare them off. Tamatoa chatted briefly with Moana before attacking her. I don't think Zira would do the same

19 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

In my eyes, it comes down to how long each one will take to scare them off. Tamatoa chatted briefly with Moana before attacking her. I don't think Zira would do the same

But the motivation of each character is clear here from the outset - scare off Mystery Inc. This is not a case of them just wondering in to Tamatoa's territory like Moana did. With that in mind this should lean towards Tamatoa.

I haven't seen Moana, but I must say that Tamatoa's profile pic does not make him look villain-y. 

You might want to add and switch to another image for him, Culwych. 

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I haven't seen Moana, but I must say that Tamatoa's profile pic does not make him look villain-y. 

You might want to add and switch to another image for him, Culwych. 

Definitely worth a watch, even if you're not a Disney fan. One of those films I rolled my eyes to when it was on, but then ended up enjoying it.

Agreed, that image isn't threatening but as mentioned, he's one of the most bonkers characters I've seen. 

Don't think there's any pics that menacing looking, and not sure how I can change it... maybe the one above or this one 

image.png.820569f031d972e164f971168c295478.png

It looks like either of the two pics you've posted so far in this thread might actually do the trick, @Culwych1

And man, I'm so far behind on Disney films it may be awhile before I get to watching Moana.

Weird giant crab would just make the gang want to investigate more, because they'd assume it was a giant robot or something given their crazy past encounters with such things. Zira however is a homicidal lioness who can rend a cowardly great dane with ease. Also a rampaging lioness is a lot easier to accept at face value than a giant crab therefore less likely to dig deeper into how she got there vs. giant crab. 

19 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Weird giant crab would just make the gang want to investigate more, because they'd assume it was a giant robot or something given their crazy past encounters with such things. Zira however is a homicidal lioness who can rend a cowardly great dane with ease. Also a rampaging lioness is a lot easier to accept at face value than a giant crab therefore less likely to dig deeper into how she got there vs. giant crab. 

The level of desire to investigate is not being measured here which may be higher at first.

But they're going to be a lot more scared when a giant crab flattens two of them, tears one apart and then  eats another two in seconds. 

With Zira I reckon they are more likely to return with a random lion tamer or something to try and face a "knowable" threat that they can accept. The acceptance itself is likely to make them less scared.

14 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Is he even that vicious? 

He ate his grandma, and happily sings about tearing humans apart. 

He seems insanely fixated on acquiring shiny things, and was fully prepared to kill Moana ("you look like seafood") and Maui.

On 11/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I’m pretty certain the Scooby gang would be more terrified of a giant talking crab then a regular lioness. Especially considering they’ve handled lions before:

@2:25

Just to be fair, I'm pretty sure if Freddy was out there "Toro, Toro"-ing Zira, he would meet a much different fate.

I have a lot more respect for Zira as a deadly threat than the lion which is presented in that clip.

6 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Shoot, I also think its worth considering Zira might bring the rest of her outlanders to the fray. So that's like a dozen lions

I'd tentatively disagree with that. Could open up to Batman, but he can bring the Bat family; Superman, but he can bring the Justice League, Thanos but includes his armies etc.

By the same token it could be argued that they are trying to scare the gang at the same time... in which case I'd definitely still put a giant godlike crab against the rest. Tamatoa is strong and could wipe them out, winning by default.