Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:1 - Alexandra Amberson vs. Skull Island

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 1

Alexandra Amberson

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alexandra Amberson at this Wiki
Official Site: Lions Gate Films

Skull Island

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Skull Island at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Studios

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Hum, how to parse this.

Well, Alex is the female survivor of the horror film Wishmaster.

Therefore, the rules of Skull Island dictate that she will meet Kong, Kong will take a fancy to her, Kong will defeat monsters and, in the end, not harm will befall the female protagonist.

So, I guess Alexandra wins.

I also think it depends on if Kong finds her first. The version of the island definitely can go into consideration, but each one had a different island with different levels of danger. From "friendly" insects, t rexes, raptors, and spider like trees to Skull crawlers; each island presents a high level of danger

And if Kong does find her, would he like her? The 2005 version comes to mind when he was in New York and that one actress is in front of him. He just picks her up and tosses her away when he finds that she is not Ann

An inspired Survivor category choice! She's smart and has faced some awful things in her time, I think she can manage 24 hours with a bit of luck on her side. If we throw Kong into the mix then an easy win with him protecting her.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Alex is pretty wise in some ways, although she can be flighty too, but so long as she keeps her head on her shoulders I think that she may find a way to survive. If Kong finds her to his liking, depending on the Kong of course too, she could survive 24 hours on Skull Island.

Granted, the Djinn wasn't necessarily trying to kill her in the movie, in spite of sending statues, snakes, and the like against her, but for what it is worth, she still survived and survived well enough that she was able to keep her mental capabilities sober enough that her last wish proved able to defeat the Djinn and bring back everyone he killed in America, throughout the movie, so that is quite commendable.