Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Michelangelo (1987) at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: Blowgun Duel

....Seriously?

I gotta go up against a character I added to the database? Oh man...

Easily this goes to Psylocke, considering that as far as I know.. the 1987 Turtles were never trained to kill their enemies and always practiced restrained compared to their Mirage counterparts, and to some extent even the 2003 and IDW counterparts. Even in the 2012 series, the episode Trans-Dimensional Turtles, 1987 Leonardo was completely horrified at the idea of using their weapons in a fight on people and was hesitant to even cut someone with his sword.

Psylocke should have no problem in dealing with 1987 Michelangelo. I mean it's going to be an interesting fight but... 1987 Michelangelo is going down. I mean he's clearly going to be even distracted with the high cut leotard which Psylocke is known to usually wear.

A lot of Turtles in this season, it seems. Michelangelo would probably be more at home in the terrain, but I think I will give this one to Psylocke for one simple reason: her willingness to kill. Neither of these should have any training with blowguns as far as I can recall, (maybe Michelangelo would. I seem to recall something about them being trained in all weaponry and choosing their weapons on their own), but it shouldn't be hard to get the hang of things for experienced professionals like these two.

If this was any other iteration of Mikey I'd vote for him, but this version of him is less than likely to take a life, let alone use a weapon to do so. They even acknowledge how they rarely use their weapons against anyone when the '87 series crossed over with the 3D nickelodeon cartoon. Psylocke would be the one to pull this off.