Read more about Apokolips at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

11 minutes ago, Fox said:

This was a tie last time.

Umpire demands a rematch

This must be something of a Draft requirement. 😛 

But yeah, I still think Shego's gonna be too defiant and snarky to last too long on Darkseid's home turf.

Realistically, only beings on the level of Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and the like have a shot to survive on Apokolips for any good stretch of time.

8 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Realistically, only beings on the level of Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and the like have a shot to survive on Apokolips for any good stretch of time.

Not all that relevant to this match but Scott Free says hi. 

17 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Not all that relevant to this match but Scott Free says hi. 

Eh, Miracle's basically on their level since he's a New God. Kanto considers him a rival, and Kanto has brought J'onn to his knees.

Also, anyone that can bed Big Barda just about has to be on that level. :D 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

I still say Shego. She delights in being evil (says so all the time). Apokolips is like three levels above what she has in mind. Still she strikes me as a survivor and will adapt to get into Darksied's good graces.

While I can see Shego surviving Apokolips, I don't see her lasting forever. Like I've said before, there was an episode from Kim Possible where Ron Stoppable turned evil and Shego was so frightened by him that she was practically forced to become his minion out of well, fear. If she can be frightened into serving a high schooler that turned heel from a scientific mishap, she's not gonna survive something like Apokolips.

23 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I still say Shego. She delights in being evil (says so all the time). Apokolips is like three levels above what she has in mind. Still she strikes me as a survivor and will adapt to get into Darksied's good graces.

Thing is, to even have an audience with Darkseid or Granny Goodness, Shego's gonna have to do something to really catch their notice. I seriously doubt she'll have the ability or desire to do so if she's just randomly dropped off on the planet.

In fact, I think it's likely that Lowlies would sound the alarm to the nearest troops if Shego causes a raucous. As I said in the previous match-up, I don't think she can even take a Parademon down in most mediums. 

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Thing is, to even have an audience with Darkseid or Granny Goodness, Shego's gonna have to do something to really catch their notice. I seriously doubt she'll have the ability or desire to do so if she's just randomly dropped off on the planet.

In fact, I think it's likely that Lowlies would sound the alarm to the nearest troops if Shego causes a raucous. As I said in the previous match-up, I don't think she can even take a Parademon down in most mediums. 

I don't know why I'm fighting for Shego so bad. She ain't even my character.