Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16976 Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Master Splinter (TMNT)

Movie-Brat

"Get down!" Cried Natasha as she grabbed Leonardo by his arm. 

She and him ran to the other side of the mat and ducked for cover with the other turtles following suit. 

The Purple Dragons continued to fire at the Cybermen but their weapons failed to even penetrate their armor. Hun, in an act of rage, charged at the Cyber-Leader but not only did the Cyber-Leader grab Hun's  fist just as he was about hit the leader, much to his shock and horror given the size difference. 

The Cyber-Leader managed to grab him by the chest and threw him hard. Tossing him and crashed through the doors knocking him out. Not helped were the Purple Dragons being decimated one by one by the Cybermen. Either shot in the head or the chest. Or in some cases, one member got shot and accidentally fired at two of his fellow men. 

Even a bazooka one member of the group carried was not enough to destroy the Cybermen. They merely continued to fire and march forward to their main targets. 

Whoever remained had decided to retreat from the battle and regroup, even just as a few more members got shot one by one, even simultaneously. As the Purple Dragons realized too late that the Cybermen despite being only 35 in numbers, they greatly outclassed the Purple Dragons in everything else. 

"We're getting out of here!" Natasha said to the turtles. "But we got to evade the Cybermen first!" 

"Congrats boys, you've been drafted!" She added. 

Natasha shot a row of stage lights that illuminated the arena and fell. With her and the turtles instinctively moved out of the way as did the marching Cybermen who merely halted and then the rest of the Purple Dragons who retreated from the fight but not before the Cybermen shot a few in the back while some members were restrained and knocked out. 

On impact, the lights exploded and the group reached the other side. 

"This way!" Natasha cried out to the turtles as she lead to them an elevator. 

She pressed a button that led to the top floor that was Hun's office. 

---- 

The Cybermen regrouped. 

"Send a few of our forces back to base with the captured humans in tow " The Cyber-Leader ordered. 

"Yes leader."

The Cyber-Leader then asked the Cyber-Lieutenant, "And of the mutant amphibians?" 

"They have escaped with the human female," answered the Cyber-Lieutenant. "Heading towards our objective."

"So, they have decided to team up with an Avenger." The Cyber-Leader said as he and the rest of the Cybermen marched towards their direction through the fire. 

------

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Asked Michelangelo as Natasha stood deep in her thoughts. 

He added, "Because suddenly I'm lost that we're dealing with robots that not even a bazooka killed them! Like, this is even more crazier than what we normally deal with!"

"It's a very long and complicated story." She replied simply. 

"Lady, either you're going to tell us what's going on or..." Raphael angrily said before Black Widow tasered him from one of her widow gauntlets. 

The rest of the Turtles looked on in shock to which she could only reply, "Sorry but already his machismo persona got on my nerves."

"We just want to know what's going on and what are these Cybermen." Leonardo said. 

"Since you've now been drafted into the mission," Natasha said, "might as well tell you."

She explained, "SHIELD Intel noticed strange readings underneath the New York sewers. As did Torchwood. Eventually with reluctance from Fury, they teamed up and I was the field agent in charge along with a couple of recruits of my choosing with Jack Harkness keeping an eye on things. The Cybermen are basically beings from what was once Mondas, the twin planet of Earth. But armies of them have scattered throughout time and space converting anyone to them, stripped of their emotions and humanity. And as it turns out, one of their ships has landed on Earth thousands of years ago before even their first encounter with the Doctor in 1986, chronological at least. Or the invasion of 1966 with the second incarnation."

The Turtles, including the now recovered Raphael, could not help but stare in astonishment and confusion. 

"Uh..." Michelangelo spoke first. "Did anybody understand any of that?"

"Cybermen? The Doctor? I know we had our shares with alien encounters but this seems even too out there for us." Donatello said with a sense of bafflement in his tone. 

"Like it or not, they're here and they want something from this building." Black Widow said. "You boys can believe this or not but the world will come to an end if we don't stop them!"

--------

Splinter had opened his eyes, something was wrong. 

He stepped out of his room to inspect the lair, no sign of his sons anywhere. 

'Where could they have gone?' Splinter pondered. 

Suddenly, he heard the sound of loud footsteps. He heard them earlier an half an hour ago during meditation but brushed it off as just nothing. But after sensing something was wrong, he had to investigate and could answer what was going on with his sons. 

He stepped into the sewer paths but stayed close to the door to avoid being seen, he noticed marching in front of him were Cybermen. Now twenty of them after they had taken ten of the Purple Dragon members plus more to their stranded ship right into the conversion chambers. 

After what had been a moment of intense waiting, Splinter had stepped out, turned right and walked right into the path of the Cybermen-waiting for him to give himself away. 

"Who are you?!" Splinter demanded. 

"None of your concern, creature." One of the Cybermen said. 

"We will not however, allow anything to stand in our conquest." Another Cyberman said. 

"Then you are not welcome here!" Splinter said as he went into a fighting stance. "And if you have done anything to my sons, I will be sure you will not harm an innocent ever again!"

In response, the Cybermen unleashed their weapons and fired against Splinter as he charged at them. 

----

So, this is basically 2k3 Splinter who has his martial skills and abilities and these are the Earthshock to Silver Nemesis Cybermen era at their full strength and weaponry. 

Basically, who at least survives their encounter with the Cybermen either triumphantly or lose and fight another day. 

Learn More About
Cybermen (Mondasian)
Read more about Cybermen (Mondasian) at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC Links: Wikipedia The Misc Wiki- Cybermen (Mondasian) TARDIS Index File

Master Splinter (TMNT)
Read more about Master Splinter (TMNT) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Studios Links: Wikipedia Entry TMNT Bio: Splinter Official Site Profile

Eck, I've missed out on a few matches this week. 

Pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat. If the Cybermen are virtually indestructible, though, I don't Splinter stands much of, if any chance here. As mentioned, his best option may be to try to retreat.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Wait, What? Compared to the responses I got, how the hell did Splinter win?

Beats me but if you ask me, the drafts are again, taking everyone's focus from user created matches.

25 minutes ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

Also, old school Doctor Who might not be as well known as TMNT.  People might have just thought the Cybermen were just your run of the mill robots that Splinter could handle.  

Oof, you may be right. Because Cybermen even in the old school series were anything but run of the mill. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 4:12 AM, Movie-Brat said:

Wait, What? Compared to the responses I got, how the hell did Splinter win?

Looks to me like some may have forgotten to vote on a winner in this one. I'm pretty sure I voted for the Cybermen myself, though.

• Like 1