Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mary Poppins at this Wiki
Official Site: Pamela Lyndon Travers

Battle Terrain
Gotham City: The Musical!

Prim and proper hard-nosed British nanny vs. sex, drugs and rock act with a magic guitar pick and a magic bong.

Hum.

One of these seem like they might be able to clean up Gotham a bit and one no so much.

I think Merry Poppins get robbed and gunned down.

Every to busy rocking out with Tenacious D to care. Since they are busy rocking out, crime rates plummet.

5 hours ago, IKA said:

I think Merry Poppins get robbed and gunned down.

I don't think I believe this. Marry Poppins is essentially immortal and has magical powers. Tenacious D did rock out against the Devil but it was in a very specific scenario, and I don't think that would work against Gotham criminals.

Just now, Macklemore said:

I don't think I believe this. Marry Poppins is essentially immortal and has magical powers. Tenacious D did rock out against the Devil but it was in a very specific scenario, and I don't think that would work against Gotham criminals.

They technically lost to the devil on a rock off anyway. 

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Am I forgetting something? What makes you think she's "essentially immortal?" Has she ever shown the capacity to survive a bullet, for instance? I might just not be remembering something 

I'm not sure what would have more sway over Gotham's criminal element between Mary's own magic powers or the Pick of Destiny, but it's pretty certain that the Penguin got the inspiration for his own flying umbrellas from Poppins. :) 

10 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Am I forgetting something? What makes you think she's "essentially immortal?" Has she ever shown the capacity to survive a bullet, for instance? I might just not be remembering something 

The fact that she appears in Mary Poppins Returns, called in by the kids she babysat for in the previous movie, and appears to not have changed age-wise at all? I guess biologically immortal is what I meant.

Merry Poppins is very effective with kids, I don't think that'll be the same with harden criminals. First time she tries to correct someone she gets a gun in her face.