Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about P. T. Barnum at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Apocalypse Now: The Musical!

Well, this is something of an interesting predicament here for both people here. I would go as far as to say that Frank N. Furter would break into many musical numbers and dance, which would confuse and possibly even titillate those who catch him in said musical number and dance, possibly even intimidating through confusion and maybe make a few question their own sexuality. Just through his bizarreness, I would think Frank N. Furter can get this done!

Well, to begin with, could either of them even make it up river alive?  Assuming they don't get out of the boat (never get out of the boat) I guess so.

That leaves us with the big musical finish.  I actually like Frank n Furter here.  Kurtz and his whole tribe have gone nuts.  Frank seems like he might have a musical number that speaks to people like this...

apocalypse_now.jpg

5 hours ago, Fox said:

That leaves us with the big musical finish.  I actually like Frank n Furter here.  Kurtz and his whole tribe have gone nuts.  Frank seems like he might have a musical number that speaks to people like this..

I don't know, I'm trying to remember how people treated transvestites back then and I feel like they wouldn't act nicely to them at all. Especially not soldiers who haven't seen civilization on while.

18 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I don't know, I'm trying to remember how people treated transvestites back then and I feel like they wouldn't act nicely to them at all. Especially not soldiers who haven't seen civilization on while.

Yeah, it's possible they shoot him on the site. Barnum know how men think and he'll say whatever he has to say to get what he wants. I think he can manipulate them, at least a little.

I’ll go with Barnum, based on the fact he had to barter and negotiate with people across multiple different backgrounds, social classes, and life experiences so he’ll probably have a better idea about just what to say/sing to convince Kurtz and his men to stand down. Plus the guy is played by Hugh Jackman, that automatically gives him a +5 in persuasion skills in most folks eyes.

15 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Plus the guy is played by Hugh Jackman, that automatically gives him a +5 in persuasion skills in most folks eyes.

How is this character even running without using the Hugh Jackman musical image?

3 hours ago, Fox said:

How is this character even running without using the Hugh Jackman musical image?

I was getting ready to mention the same thing. Barnum probably could've done better for me in the 6th Draft if an image of him from The Greatest Showman was added to show the musical talents that film's version of Barnum had.

4 hours ago, Fox said:

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

I was getting ready to mention the same thing. Barnum probably could've done better for me in the 6th Draft if an image of him from The Greatest Showman was added to show the musical talents that film's version of Barnum had.

Well hey, it can be rectified for a fee. Heeheeheh.