Lobo

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lobo at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Talk about unstoppable force meets immovable object. Juggernaut’s durability is insane, to the point that even though Lobo’s strength matches or exceeds his, I don’t think purely physical attacks would get the job done. On the other hand, Lobo’s healing is absurd too, so...

I think if it really does come down to who gets bored first, I would put my money on Lobo winning honestly. The Main Man always gets his mark, and he's also substantially smarter than he seems, and far smarter than the Juggernaut. Other smart opponents, like Beast, have discovered ways to injure, incap, or slow down the Juggernaut before, and eventually, Lobo would do the same. His healing factor basically keeps him perpetually safe and his sense of "duty" to his job means he won't be giving up

Hahaaa, guys, remember when Lobo got destroyed by Wolverine? We should totally take that into account.

Nah, I'm joking, Lobo should win this. Kryptonian strength should be just enough to stop Juggernaut I feel like, if Onslaught slapping him across the planet is anything to take into account.

16 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Hahaaa, guys, remember when Lobo got destroyed by Wolverine? We should totally take that into account.

Nah, I'm joking, Lobo should win this. Kryptonian strength should be just enough to stop Juggernaut I feel like, if Onslaught slapping him across the planet is anything to take into account.

Wait, did that happen? Lobo got bodied by Wolvie?

Guys, Lobo committed total genocide against his own species and the dinosaurs, can throw around an alien entity with the mass of a sun without any leverage, can regenerate from a single piece of tissue or create clones from said tissues, and he regularly manhandles and out blitzs Superman, Shazam, and several Green Lanterns at once. Juggy might have the backing of the minor god Cyttorak, but Lobo’s so badass and destructive that THE Devil and THE God of the entire DC universe banned him from Heaven and Hell because both feared him that much! Lobo takes this by quite a wide margin.

• Like 1

I don't think Lobo can actually hurt Juggernaut, but if Nimrod can incapacitate Cain by firing concentrated sonics into his head, Lobo could probably take him take him down in just as creative ways.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

https://screenrant.com/marvel-dc-wolverine-lobo-fight/

Yes, it was a gimmick though. It was a popularity contest and if I recall correctly people literally voted for who they wanted to win.

That was exactly what happened. I remember getting those comics and being super excited about all these fantasy matchups finally happening only for it to be super weird. Wolverine was the most egregious but there was a lot of weird in that comic. Wonder Woman pondering using Thor's hammer against Storm and then deciding against it and losing. Captain America and Batman basically tying because the sewers flooded.

As for this match, I think the fact that Juggernaut has been defeated several times by the X-Men could point to him not necessarily being on Lobo's level.  

The thing about Juggernaut is that the source of his magic, the gem of Cytorak, it practically made him immortal. Even when he was a skeleton, he still managed to fight as well as gain aid from the god the gem is named after. Lobo might have done something similar, but he still needed a weapon in the end of the day and when he was a ghost, he still needed a body to fight back. 

juggernaut is stronger and more durable but he can't keep lobo down and lobo will never give up but he really can't do anything to juggernaut even if he hurts him which is unlikely  juggernaut will heal aswell i see lobo getting knocked out first