Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

9:3 - Omega Shenron vs. Captain Marvel (Shazam)

SEASON 9, ROUND 3

Omega Shenron

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Omega Shenron at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Animation

Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Captain Marvel (Shazam) at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain

Well, VS. Battle Wiki does place Omega Shenron at a higher tier (whether that's worth). Plus OE could likely take advantage of Marvel's naïveté to gain an edge.

Omega Shrenron is extremely powerful but Shazam is not a pushover. We're talking about a mortal who has the power of six gods. And Shazam has fought with the likes of Superman and hurt him, and even raced against the Flash and caught up with him.

People are going to bring up Billy's naivety but he could always use the Wisdom of Solomon to compensate for this shortcoming. In fact, doesn't the Wisdom of Solomon give him information on something if he utilizes it?

I am going with Shazam.

23 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Omega Shrenron is extremely powerful but Shazam is not a pushover. We're talking about a mortal who has the power of six gods. And Shazam has fought with the likes of Superman and hurt him, and even raced against the Flash and caught up with him.

The fact that OE is considered a universal threat in his own universe could conceivably make him more powerful than the pantheon Shazam's power comes from. 

20 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

People are going to bring up Billy's naivety but he could always use the Wisdom of Solomon to compensate for this shortcoming. In fact, doesn't the Wisdom of Solomon give him information on something if he utilizes it?

That's the thing, though. Marvel has Solomon's wisdom, but his main persona is still that of a child, and he has to choose to use that wisdom. Billy does have a rep of occasionally letting his youthful naïveté get the better of him.

28 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

You know that moment in JLU where Batson shouts "Shazam" for the lightning bolt to hit Superman. I picture that happening to Omega Sheron. 

Yeah, and we all remember how both the original version and the JLU version of that tactic ended up

Besides, I'm thinking that SS4 Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha (which OE endured) would be more powerful than Shazam's lightning.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Let me rephrase that. I meant to say that Omega Shenron may be more powerful than most of the beings Shazam's power comes from. It wouldn't be from the pantheon of Gods because only two of the beings Captain Marvel gets his powers from (Zeus and Mercury) are gods themselves. 

Besides, Marvel only gets certain attributes from each being. If he had the full abilities of each being, he'd be virtually unstoppable, including by Darkseid.

I'm going to be perfectly honest, I don't know about Omega Shenron being Universe-tier. He's nebulously Galaxy tier, gets a 10x power increase, and then becomes universal? There are billions of Galaxies in the universe, let alone the massive empty space between each one. With that said, Omega Shenron does still seem to be a lot more powerful than Shazam. While the Gods Shazam draws power from are more powerful than Shenron, I don't know that that power really translate to Shazam in a way he can actually use

1 hour ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Omega Shenron: 1
Captain Marvel (Shazam): 9

Ugh. 

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Can relate. People here can be far too biased in favor of DC. 

Same with Marvel.

Apparently the big two are still King here, damn it. lol