Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

9:2 - Jabba the Hutt vs. Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

SEASON 9, ROUND 2

Jabba the Hutt

Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jabba the Hutt at this Wiki
Official Site: 20th Century Fox Films

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Clean Up the Trial

This is another one that just seems massively skewed towards the villain. The detective has to not only uncover the corrupted elements of the justice system and find evidence of it and find a way to undermine the criminals influence and get the correct conviction, but they have to do all that before a single criminal trial resolves? And a rigged one at that? I find it extremely unlikely that any detective can do this

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This is another one that just seems massively skewed towards the villain. The detective has to not only uncover the corrupted elements of the justice system and find evidence of it and find a way to undermine the criminals influence and get the correct conviction, but they have to do all that before a single criminal trial resolves? And a rigged one at that? I find it extremely unlikely that any detective can do this

To be fair, trials tend to drag out from time to time so it does give her time at the very least, I just don't think Barbara Gordon is the person that would be able to do it.

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

To be fair, trials tend to drag out from time to time so it does give her time at the very least, I just don't think Barbara Gordon is the person that would be able to do it.

Batgirl might have a chance, being the daughter of a police commissioner might give her some important connections to noncorrupt officials. 

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Batgirl might have a chance, being the daughter of a police commissioner might give her some important connections to noncorrupt officials. 

This. You need inside sources within the Justice system.

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This scenario is drawn from the historical Al Capone trial and how Elliot Ness handled it.

It is a real and relevant challenge, IMHO, that probably and unfortunately happens in a less famous way more often than we would like to know.

Please do suggest more challenges to add into this slot.  I would very much like some suggestions.  THanks!

Isn't this something which regularly happens in Gotham? Like... ALL the time?

If so... I think Barbara can do this. Plus, her father's Commissioner Gordon. She'd know how things are skewed in the system. Add in her experience as Oracle (DC MAKE HER BATGIRL AGAIN! DON'T PUT HER IN THE DAMN CHAIR AGAIN!!), I think she can do it.

While I don't think Jabba is the greatest gangster to have ever existed, I know enough Star Wars lore to know that he isn't getting taken out this way. You need someone a little bit better than Batgirl to take him and his empire down. This is definitely not a one-person job, sadly.

I guess it depends on whether Jabba starts off with the full Hutt empire behind him and what exactly the “scale” is. Like is this the Star Wars universe with Batgirl dropped in it? DC Earth with Jabba as a Gotham gangster? Or is it sort of an amalgam of the two? Just so I have an idea of what operational experience the two competitors have.