Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:1 - Equinox vs. Mistress Death

SEASON 9, ROUND 1

Equinox

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Equinox at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Mistress Death

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mistress Death at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised more of Marvel's universal abstracts weren't drafted (Eternity, Infinity, etc.). 

But yeah, the Mistress should take this, especially if she deems it to be Equinox's "time".

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised more of Marvel's universal abstracts weren't drafted (Eternity, Infinity, etc.). 

But yeah, the Mistress should take this, especially if she deems it to be Equinox's "time".

I think in the rush to get obvious big names, not everyone considered the actual breadth of possibilities the tier encapsulated. I am 100% putting myself in that category.

Well these two would probably be good friends in some ways, as Equinox would no doubt see Death as part of the Chaos and Order aspects of his beliefs/character.

However, it is hard to say if either could do much to the other, as Equinox's abilities would not likely harm Death per say, while Death's might not effect Equinox in any real substantial way, per say, as while she is most definitely immortal, Equinox himself might also be after absorbing the Lords of Chaos and Order.

That being said, while Equinox can manipulate things like time, space, and life, or rather non-life, Death can also do all of that and more, but I do think it would take some effort to permanently put him down, as he didn't seem to have a true weakness of that nature.

Perhaps she could eliminate him before his birth, as that would permanently end him before he was given his powers and immortality by the Lords, and by extension end him in his most "Prime" form in all timelines, theoretically.

For him, perhaps he could convince her that he is a necessary force as an "equalizer" for the universe's existence, as he works to bring a balance to both order and chaos, even if his methods in doing so are questionable at best, eh it is a stretch, but it is a somewhat plausible one in terms of how Equinox tends to operate.

A lot of this seems too theoretical and too philosophical too me, so yeah.

17 hours ago, Z451 said:

A lot of this seems too theoretical and too philosophical too me, so yeah.

Indeed.  I tend to avoid the Cosmic Level characters in battles because, even in the comics they don't seem to battle so much as talk.  And any disagreement is usually solved by 'Deus Ex Machina' plot points.

It makes for some interesting discussion though.