General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 16259 Mai Shiranui vs. Katarina Alves

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART CXVI

eddyandchristie.jpg.405a3601fdde1c6af91e285084b1c9b9.jpg

A Mishima Zaibatsu helicopter dropped Eddy Gordo and Christie Montiero off on the roof of the Zaibatsu building. Jin Kazama stood there in anticipation of their arrival along with several members of the Tekken Force. Christie was the first to exit the chopper, followed by Eddy, and then a Tekken force soldier carrying the unconscious body of Elena . (REF: MOMIJI VS. VEGA)

“I trust you were able to make the trip without incident,” said Jin.REF: 

“Yeah,” Eddy confirmed. “The sedative your people gave her has kept her knocked out, and no one has appeared to be infected.”

“Jin, are you really able to help her? Help her with whatever malicious thing possesed her?” asked Christie.

“I can if she has within her what I think it is,” Jin explained. “I have successfully extracted it out of another person before. Unfortunately the fragments were taken from me  (REF: AYANE VS. NINA WILLIAMS), but I have some of my people tracking the thief down as we speak.”

Confusion spread across Christie’s face. “People are being possessed by fragments?”

“Yes. Fragments of an ancient sword imbued with evil power,” answered Jin. “Follow me.”

Eddy and Christie followed Jin into the building and to a room with a large digital map of the world. Red dots of various sizes were sprinkled across the map. 

“Before we lost the fragments we were able to analyze its energy signature. What you see before you are different locations from around the globe emanating that same signature.”

“More fragments,” guessed Eddy.

“Exactly.” Jin pointed at a dot nearby their current location. “I already sent one of my people to this spot (REF: BENIMARU NIKAIDO VS. CRIMSON VIPER), but you notice how small the dot is now and how little it is flashing. It means what was ever there before is most likely no longer there” Jin’s finger traveled over to a large blinking red dot in Mexico. “This one is taking most of my attention.I had received information that the former captain of the Tekken Force, Lars Alexandersson, was involved in an incident at this location. (REF: LARS ALEXANDERSSON VS. ASTAROTH)  I sent in Tekken Force reinforcements to back him up, but shortly after arriving I lost communication with the team, there is now radio silence. (REF: CAMMY WHITE VS. LEONA HEIDERN)  I believe something big is going on over there and the amount of fragment energy pulsating from that spot can’t be a coincidence.”  (REF: CHRISTIE VS. IVY)  He turned toward Christie and Eddy. “I need your help.You have fought a fragment possesed fighter before  (REF: CHRISTIE MONTIERO VS. ELENA)  so you should know what to expect. Rescue Lars and see if you can’t bring in more of the malfested.”

Christie hesitated, but Eddy jumped in and answered for both of them. “We will do our best.” 

“Excellent. I shall charter your transportation over there right away, and I will get the Zaibatsu science team started on the extraction process for that girl you brought in.”

Eddy and Christie walked away;

“I still don’t trust him,” Christie whispered.

Eddy did not reply.

Christie sighed. “I still wish there was more we could do to help that girl, Laura.  (REF: LAURA MATSUDA VS. KATARINA ALVES)  Eddy, Katarina is still out there doing who knows what and hurting who knows how many innocent people. We need to be out there looking for and stopping her before she does something she will regret forever.”  

“We are going to have to help Jin before we can ask him to use his tracker to find Katarina,” replied Eddy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai-KOF-XIV.jpg.cf5a9dd99c651ed8f0e8b474cfc31fd2.jpg

Rose, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, and Guy walked down a busy city street in Japan. Dhalsim floated closely behind them.

“Rose, you seem troubled,” noted Guy. “What is wrong?”

“I am starting to doubt myself if we are making the right moves,” Rose answered. “I am worried about Menat, (REF: MENAT VS. ZAFINA)  and the fact that I still haven’t heard from her. Part of me wants to turn around and travel to Egypt to make sure that she is okay. But, I know we must move forward, there is too much at stake, I am even beginning to worry that we aren’t moving fast enough to confront the enemies at hand. Perhaps searching out Ryu first is a mistake.”  (REF: HUGO ANDORE VS. GIGAS

“What do you mean?” wondered Terry.

“The G Corporation is close to where we are now. They are one of the big three we need to stop from obtaining Soul Edge, The G Corporation is very powerful, and its leader, Kazuya, is one of the strongest fighters in the word. Which is why I thought we needed to recruit Ryu first before engaging them in battle. But, what if it is too late by then. Every hour wasted is another hour Kazuya could get closer to obtaining his goal, not to mention another hour of him committing horrible atrocities,” Rose explained.

“Can you use your powers to see what he is doing now?” asked Mai.

“I don’t need to. Mai, did you hear what those businessmen were discussing when we landed?”

Mai nodded. “Something about a business merger after some CEO’s untimely death.”

“They were discussing the sudden and mysterious death of Violet Systems CEO, Lee Chaolan (REF: CHRISTIE VS. LEE CHAOLAN)  and how his robotics company was now being absorbed by the G Corporation. Kazuya is consolidating power and he is responsible for the death of Mr. Chaolan,” Rose surmised.  “There is no doubt in my mind. And if he is already making moves like that, what other awful steps will he take if he is not dealt with as soon as possible.”

“Then I vote that we go after him now,” suggested Terry. “Once we take down G Corporation, the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shadoloo will still be around for Ryu to help us with.”

“I believe that is the right move, I just hope we are up to the task with the people we have.”

Terry scoffed. “Have some more faith, fortune teller. I can’t imagine traveling up the G Corporation building would be too different from scaling Geese Tower. I have been dealing with evil organizations for a long time, So has Guy.” Terry pointed at the Bushinryu master. “Everyone in Southtown is familiar with the story of how Guy and Cody cleaned up Metro City from the criminal organization, Mad Gear. Plus we have you, Mai, and our stretchy friend.” Terry motioned toward Dhalsim.

A frantic woman interrupted the group’s discussion. “Please, please, can you help me? There is an insane woman attacking every person in sight including my husband.”

“Where?” asked Guy.

“The restaurant down the street. She says we are all scum for protecting the G Corporation,” the woman informed.

“Let’s go,” stated Terry.

The five fighters followed the woman back to the restaurant. As they drew closer, Rose could feel the presence of Soul Edge and her concern grew. They walked inside just in time to see Katarina Alves driving her knee into an innocent bystander.

“Morra!” she shouted.

‘Rose immediately took note of three men on the ground dressed in G Corporation jumpsuits. 

The orange glow in Katarina’s eyes suddenly shined brighter. “G Corporation is a stain on the world that needs to be removed, as well as anyone who allows them to roam free!”

“That woman was right. I know bad news when I see it and this chick is bad news,” Terry remarked. 

“She has been possessed by fragments of Soul Edge,” Rose noted.

“It’s a shame too because we share the same enemy and she is quite the looker.” Terry added.

Mai gasped. “Shame on you, Terry. I am going to tell Mary that you are checking out other girls.”

Terry defended himself. “Mary and I aren’t a couple, and there is nothing wrong with appreciating a beautiful woman. I am sure Andy would agree if he was here.”

Mai was insulted by this assumption. “He most certainly would not.”

“If we want to stop her from hurting anymore innocent people, someone should really step in,” suggested Dhalsim.

Mai Shiranui sighed. “I’ll do it. I have some experience taking down crazy girls.”  (REF: MAI SHIRANUI VS. TIRA)

Mai placed one of her fans in her mouth and jumped toward the rampaging Katarina Alves.

Tekken-7-Katarina.jpg.910f47ee14a40604d99fee6fde4aec87.jpg

I have to give it to Mai here. Katarina's biggest weakness is her overconfidence in her brand of Savate. And it's highly likely she won't be expecting Mai's flame based attacks such as her Ryuu-Enbuu.

This is really going to put Katarina on edge here. So I see Mai getting advantage of that.

Looking at Mai and Katarina: 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

I hope you're not voting because anime titties. HAH!

😏

On 4/16/2021 at 12:07 AM, RakaiThwei said:

I hope you're not voting because anime titties. HAH!

One of the reasons I paired these two in the second round is the thinking that perhaps the votes for just being a sexy fighting game girl would cancel eachother out.

6 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

One of the reasons I paired these two in the second round is the thinking that perhaps the votes for just being a sexy fighting game girl would cancel eachother out.

Hey I'm not complaining. I'm more of a Katarina guy, but she wouldn't win this fight.

6 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Funny thing is when I updated Mai's battle image, I picked one that didn't show cleavage...

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - SSJRuss
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - RakaiThwei

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Mai Shiranui: 7
Katarina Alves: 0

5 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I like Mai Shiranui, love her even but the fact that no one voted for Katarina, who clearly has cleavage showing in her battle pic... is absurd.

I think the thing is, while the new Battle Image doesn’t show cleavage, everyone knows Mai doesn't wear much clothes.

1 minute ago, Venom 2009 said:

I think the thing is, while the new Battle Image doesn’t show cleavage, everyone knows Mai doesn't wear much clothes.

That's probably why the fight between her and Michelangelo turned out so lopsided when it shouldn't have been.