Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Match 14050 Lars Alexandersson vs. Astaroth

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART XXVIII

http://www.mcmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/l_rolento01-e1315915332828.jpg

In the Mad Gear training facility, Ralf Jones did his best to try and keep up with Rolento's spastic movements, but he was just not fast enough. (REF: ROLENTO F. SHUGERG VS. RALF JONES) Each quick strike from Rolento's green staff took a sizable toll on Ralf's body, until finally the colonel fell to one knee in too much pain to continue.

Rolento stood behind him with his knife lifted high in the air. "It's time to relieve you of your duties, soldier!!"

Rolento's knife was suddenly separated from his hand by a bullet.

"Stop right there!" shouted Whip.

Rolento glanced over and saw Whip and Leona Heidern standing in the auditorium doorway with large guns pointed in his direction.

"I can see that your fast. I just watched you dart, zip, and roll all around poor Ralf. But I don't think you want to test the sharpshooting abilities of my friend Leona here," said Whip.

"I could shoot you dead right now, our only orders are to retrieve Lars Alexandersson. (REF: KULA DIAMOND VS. ALISA BOSCONOVITCH)  But I want answers," added Leona.

Rolento considered his options then dropped his staff. "I surrender. The day has already been a horrible loss for my army, no need to further the damage."

"What happened here?" asked Whip.

"All I want is to build a Utopian society. Guy, Cody, and that muscled up mayor wouldn't let us do it in Metro City, so I decided to start over here. Then we ran into Lars and his militia and again I found opposition to my dream," Rolento explained.

"Do you not find it strange that so many people would take issue with a Utopia?" wondered Whip.

Rolento smirked. "Usually it is my methods that people take issue with. But, every good soldier knows the ends justifies the means."

"Hardly," Leona sneered.

"As I was telling your colonel earlier, I was searching for new recruits when the facility was attacked. When I came back it was just as you see it now, littered with the bodies of the dead. The only one unaccounted for is Lars, so either he knows who did it or more likely he did it himself," Rolento surmised.

"Doesn't match up with what is in his file," said Whip.

"I've seen many men go out of their mind ballistic for all sorts of reasons, anything could have set him off," Rolento stated.

"I've seen it too," Leona said solemnly. "In fact this reminds me of a.."

"Don't say it," pleaded Whip.

"Riot of the Blood attack," Leona finished.

"I knew that was what you were thinking."

"A Riot of the what?" asked Rolento.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uOFtBLaL9ts/TnIHl7LxsjI/AAAAAAAAEqE/PLlpU9H0L8M/s1600/ncSC5-45.jpg

About a hundred yards away from the training facility, Lars Alexandersson continued to chase down the monster who had destroyed Rolento's base of operations. The images of what had transpired in the facility would not leave his head as he ran.

Lars had entered the Mad Gear training ground to make good on his threat to Rolento to shut it down. There was one problem, Rolento was nowhere to be found and his recruits weren't talking. Lars searched all over the facility for Rolento while his men held the recruits at bay toward the front. When he had reached the back auditorium, was when Lars first heard guns firing and screams fill the air. He had initially thought a skirmish had broken out between his men and Rolento's recruits. Lars had rushed back to the front of the training facility, but stopped in his tracks as soon as he had started seeing his men's bodies chopped down like miniature oaks and cast aside. Rolento's recruits had earned a similar fate. He could still see the look of abject fear on many of their faces. Lars tried to help those who were still breathing and administer some aid, but it was too late. When Lars finally reached the front, the carnage had stopped and there was nothing but bodies. Lars ran over to his second in command who was desperately reaching out for him.

"Who did this?" Lars cried.

His second in command weakly pointed toward the front door which had been smashed in.

Lars looked over at the entrance. "Do not worry. You are going to be okay. I will take down whatever villain has...." Lars turned back to his friend, who now laid motionless in his arms.

As he ran through an open field, Lars was now in full view of the perpetrator of so many deaths. It was a hideous, large, green skinned monster with an equally massive ax soaked in blood. It was Astaroth, a golem created by the descendants of the cult that had created the original Astaroth centuries earlier. It was brought to life by dark magic and its purpose was to collect souls to feed to the reawakening Soul Edge as foretold by the prophecies. Astaroth had found quite a harvest when he happened upon the Mad Gear training facility on his way to the nearby small village. He had made quick work of its inhabitants because there was still much work to be done.

"Stop you vile creature! You will pay for the murders you have committed!" Lars shouted.

Astaroth stopped his march and turned around to face Lars. "Silence you maggot! No one will stop me from my mission."

Guest Magickal

Lars takes the win in this one. It may take a little time since Astaroth isn't likely to go down quickly against anyone.

Guest KibaxHinata

Lars would mostly have to worry about Astaroth's axe, raw strength, and durability. However, being faster, capable of using longer combo streams, and electricty based powers would give him the edge. In the end, Astaroth would be lucky to even GRAB Lars.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

michalecs gives it a grade of: A

leroypowell3 gives it a grade of: A Starting to get some answeres to old matches. Good work!

KibaxHinata gives it a grade of: A

Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: A

SCORE

Lars Alexandersson: 10

Astaroth: 5

FPA: 4.0