Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

8:8 - Kazuya Mishima vs. Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

SEASON 8, ROUND 8

Kazuya Mishima

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kazuya Mishima at this Wiki
Official Site: Namco

Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Mount Doom

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Gamora is outclassed here in just about every category

What? A Marvel character losing?

BUT SHE'S A MAHVEL, BABY! A MAHVEL! MAHVEL CAN'T LOSE!! THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED!

In all seriousness and joking aside, I see this playing out like Kazuya vs Akuma from Tekken 7. But the moment Kazuya burst out his Devil form, the fight goes to him.

The Marvel loses.

Not only that, Kazuya survived being thrown in a volcano when he was just 8 years old. And he was thrown in there by his own father. Who knows, he might remember that event and go all out and kill Gamora immediately, not giving her a chance to even land a hit on him.

This is why this is my least favorite draft. Considering these factors, this draft is inconsistent with what's allowed for this theme. See, I wanted to use Sailor Uranus. Too powerful. Then there's that asshole who can survuve a volcano. Okay, so this apparently to designed to screw over whoever like me. 

21 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Not only that, Kazuya survived being thrown in a volcano when he was just 8 years old. And he was thrown in there by his own father. Who knows, he might remember that event and go all out and kill Gamora immediately, not giving her a chance to even land a hit on him.

I thought it was just a mountain. But I may be remembering wrong.

But yeah, Kazuya could probably punch right through Gamora.

22 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

This is why this is my least favorite draft. Considering these factors, this draft is inconsistent with what's allowed for this theme. See, I wanted to use Sailor Uranus. Too powerful. Then there's that asshole who can survuve a volcano. Okay, so this apparently to designed to screw over whoever like me. 

Sailor Uranus is a tier 4 character though. She's 2 tiers too high for this slot. Gamora, on the other hand, is tier 8, which is 2 tiers below the slot, so it makes sense she would be overpowered

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Sailor Uranus is a tier 4 character though. She's 2 tiers too high for this slot. Gamora, on the other hand, is tier 8, which is 2 tiers below the slot, so it makes sense she would be overpowered

This is why I hate tiers. Every. Single. One of them. That stupid excuse for a wiki should be demolished. I'm up against who survived a volcano, just no. 

15 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

This is why I hate tiers. Every. Single. One of them. That stupid excuse for a wiki should be demolished. I'm up against who survived a volcano, just no. 

Actually, might've misremembered and SSJRuss might be right, could've just been Kazuya being thrown off a mountain, not being thrown in a volcano. But then again, we all know how Gamora deals with being thrown off a mountain, so I don't know if that really softens the blow at all.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

I mean, the Vs. Battle Wiki isn't perfect to be sure. It has a lot of problems that I've openly discussed, but I don't see how this is the fault of the wiki. This slot was for tier 6 characters and you chose a character that's well below that tier, so of course they're not going to do well. If you wanted an MCU character in tier 6, there are a few you could have used. Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, Scarlet Witch, Thanos with no stones, etc. 

23 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I mean, the Vs. Battle Wiki isn't perfect to be sure. It has a lot of problems that I've openly discussed, but I don't see how this is the fault of the wiki. This slot was for tier 6 characters and you chose a character that's well below that tier, so of course they're not going to do well. If you wanted an MCU character in tier 6, there are a few you could have used. Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, Scarlet Witch, Thanos with no stones, etc. 

I'm not allowed to make separate pages for the MCU characters. But the tier thing is inconsistent anyway and complicated for anyone autistic. If I wanted dense complications I'd play a complicated video game. 

48 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

I'm not allowed to make separate pages for the MCU characters.

Wait, what? You're not allowed to make MCU Character profile pages?

On 4/5/2021 at 8:03 PM, Movie-Brat said:

I'm not allowed to make separate pages for the MCU characters.

That's something that's probably going to have to be discussed further at some point, but there is a way around this in the meantime.

Someone already did the first step for this by adding a pic of MCU Gamora to the profile. The next step would be to post and/or link to some info on MCU Gamora, such as a link to a vid of Gamora in action or to a Wiki page discussing her.