Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sarah Connor at this Wiki
Official Site: TriStar Pictures/Sony

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: the Juliane Koepcke scenario

They both could survive here, but it would basically come down to Sarah's determinator mindset (of which Harrigan is far from lacking himself), and Harrigan's younger, male build. I might be inclined to side slightly with Harrigan, mainly because he has a younger, stronger build than Sarah. I'm sure Sarah is still in great shape for her age by the time of Dark Fate, but she has to be at least a decade older than Harrigan at this point and also has the mental and physical wear-and-tear of enduring some of Skynet's worst.

34 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

They both could survive here, but it would basically come down to Sarah's determinator mindset (of which Harrigan is far from lacking himself), and Harrigan's younger, male build. I might be inclined to side slightly with Harrigan, mainly because he has a younger, stronger build than Sarah. I'm sure Sarah is still in great shape for her age by the time of Dark Fate, but she has to be at least a decade older than Harrigan at this point and also has the mental and physical wear-and-tear of enduring some of Skynet's worst.

Just curious, why do you consider Harrigan younger? Linda Hamilton is over ten years younger than Danny Glover. Sarah Connor was 29 in Terminator 2, set in 1995,  while Harrigan has been on the force for 18 years in Predator 2, in 1997. 

Im not 100% sure on who would win in this set-up, there aren’t a ton of comps for either in the media I’ve seen . I’ll have to research more before having an opinion. 

Rumor has it that Harrigan was originally meant to be in Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS but Glover declined the role, so instead they created Lawrence Fishbourne's character Nolan to fill the role.

2 hours ago, Magnamax said:

Just curious, why do you consider Harrigan younger? Linda Hamilton is over ten years younger than Danny Glover. Sarah Connor was 29 in Terminator 2, set in 1995,  while Harrigan has been on the force for 18 years in Predator 2, in 1997. 

Note that I mentioned Terminator: Dark Fate. If I'm not mistaken, it's set decades after T2, so that would likely make Sarah Connor at least slightly older than Harrigan (though maybe not the decade or so I had her at). Having fought and run from Terminators for much of that time, she would likely have more wear-and-tear than Harrigan, who likely only fought that one Yautja.

After thinkin, I think Sarah is a better survivor. Most of Predator 2 has Harrigan arriving after the Predator has already eliminated a group, and Harrigan is pursuing the Predator.

Sarah Connor, on the other hand, is a survivalist in any iteration of the character. She can utilize resources and seems more hard-wired to navigate a jungle.

6 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Rumor has it that Harrigan was originally meant to be in Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS but Glover declined the role, so instead they created Lawrence Fishbourne's character Nolan to fill the role.

In that, I think Danny Glover dodged a bullet.