Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Starkiller at Wikipedia
Official Site: LucasArts

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: R'lyeh

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Porunga is not a combat-oriented character. Anything that he has ever done was by others wishing upon him. He has no feats of his own as far as I recall. Starkiller wins by default.

Yeah, kind of an odd choice for someone to pick him for this.

He is Tier 5, technically, but he can not attack anyone physically or otherwise, he is Tier 5 because of his wish granting abilities.

39 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Yeah, kind of an odd choice for someone to pick him for this.

He is Tier 5, technically, but he can not attack anyone physically or otherwise, he is Tier 5 because of his wish granting abilities.

I mean, he is huge though. Starkiller couldn't kill Porunga if he tired. Porunga could just wish away his opponent. Or just flex them massive gains and crush him.

Also, the image of Porunga on R'lyeh is really awesome. He kind of fits.

I dont see any battle taking place in all honesty. I say that in the sense that I can't see Starkiller doing anything to hurt Pourgunga or even defeat him. As said Porungsa grants wishes.

I guess power level wise, Porunga may have more power 

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I mean, he is huge though. Starkiller couldn't kill Porunga if he tired. Porunga could just wish away his opponent. Or just flex them massive gains and crush him.

Also, the image of Porunga on R'lyeh is really awesome. He kind of fits.

The image is very fitting, but didn't the other dragon get wrecked by King Piccolo? The same King Piccolo who got bodied by Kid Goku, who got killed by Raditz, who was far weaker than Nappa, who was one-shot by Vegeta, who was beaten by the same Goku that would be considered the correct power for this power-tier? 

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The image is very fitting, but didn't the other dragon get wrecked by King Piccolo? The same King Piccolo who got bodied by Kid Goku, who got killed by Raditz, who was far weaker than Nappa, who was one-shot by Vegeta, who was beaten by the same Goku that would be considered the correct power for this power-tier? 

I mean...

I guess that only matters if you think Starkiller can body Raditz, Nappa or Goku

Just now, SSJRuss said:

I mean...

I guess that only matters if you think Starkiller can body Raditz, Nappa or Goku

No, it only matters if I think Starkiller could body King Piccolo, which I think he could. Vs Battle Wiki lists King Piccolo's stats as all being considerably lower than Starkiller's, so I see no reason to assume Starkiller couldn't also just pop Porunga

To be honest, unless one of Porunga's opponents use his Dragon Balls to wish for Porunga to fight him/her/etc., I don't Porunga winning in this slot, at all. In fact, it's more likely that Porunga could make an "opponent" stronger if a wish calls for it. Any opponent (especially in this slot) could even destroy the Dragon Balls before Porunga could emerge.

19 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

To be honest, unless one of Porunga's opponents use his Dragon Balls to wish for Porunga to fight him/her/etc., I don't Porunga winning in this slot, at all. In fact, it's more likely that Porunga could make an "opponent" stronger if a wish calls for it. Any opponent (especially in this slot) could even destroy the Dragon Balls before Porunga could emerge.

Well the opponent would have to speak in the Namekian language for Porunga to grant wishes.

Also, I think Porunga would fight back, if someone is attacking him. 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

But that was the weak ass earth dragon. Porunga got gains. He was the strongest dragon until GT/Super as he could grant three wishes. That's three times stronger, three times the magic.

Porunga would fight back in my opinion. If not for the sake of the draft.

13 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

But that was the weak ass earth dragon. Porunga got gains. He was the strongest dragon until GT/Super as he could grant three wishes. That's three times stronger, three times the magic.

Does Starkiller even have an attack like that of King Piccolo?

Its been a while since I've played Force Unleashed, but did he have a power such as that?

16 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Porunga might fight back, but my point is that he's not very strong, and he has no real feats to back up any claims for him.

16 hours ago, Boratz said:

Does Starkiller even have an attack like that of King Piccolo?

Its been a while since I've played Force Unleashed, but did he have a power such as that?

He doesn't have an attack exactly like that, but via scaling his force attacks and even his lightsaber would be able to wreck Porunga

38 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

It's been years since I've read or watched the show, but weren't there some evil dragons who fought that could be used as a yardstick for Porunga's powers? I may well be thinking of another show. 

In GT there were the Shadow Dragon guys, I don't remember exactly what they were called, but they were like Super Saiyan 4 Goku level, so they would certainly be too powerful for this slot. I can't remember any other dragons that fight in Dragonball off the top of my head

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

In GT there were the Shadow Dragon guys, I don't remember exactly what they were called, but they were like Super Saiyan 4 Goku level, so they would certainly be too powerful for this slot. I can't remember any other dragons that fight in Dragonball off the top of my head

That is probably what I was thinking of, and yes, they were ridiculously strong.

No further contribution as I don't know Starkiller and no feats for Porunga. 

Actually, one last thing; it would be awesome if there was a character named Starkiller who looked like Porunga. 

That is all. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lordofice said:

I think the Dragon Balls can't be destroyed unless you destroyed the one who made them I think if I'm right so theoretically Starkiller can't win because he can't destroy him technically unless a lightsaber can cut through Dragon Balls then I'm wrong

d&d nerd GIF

1 hour ago, Lordofice said:

I think the Dragon Balls can't be destroyed unless you destroyed the one who made them I think

I don't know; in the Namek Saga, I remember Vegeta telling Krillin to destroy one of the Dragon Balls only for Guldo to use his Time Freeze to snatch it before Krillin could follow through with it. Who knows what would've happened had Krillin been able to punch it?

8 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I don't know; in the Namek Saga, I remember Vegeta telling Krillin to destroy one of the Dragon Balls only for Guldo to use his Time Freeze to snatch it before Krillin could follow through with it. Who knows what would've happened had Krillin been able to punch it?

Well they didn't know if it could plus we have never seen em destroyed

18 hours ago, Lordofice said:

I think the Dragon Balls can't be destroyed unless you destroyed the one who made them I think if I'm right so theoretically Starkiller can't win because he can't destroy him technically unless a lightsaber can cut through Dragon Balls then I'm wrong

Did you not see the video I linked of Shenron being destroyed by King Piccolo, who is far weaker than anyone in this category? The balls themselves might not be able to be destroyed by the dragons definitely can