Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:1 - The Invisible Woman vs. Carol Danvers

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 1

The Invisible Woman

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Invisible Woman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Carol Danvers

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Carol Danvers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Murderworld

I think this one comes down to strategy as well powers.

Both these ladies can take a considerable amount of damage (Sue's forceshields have stood up exteremely powerful foes), as well as dish out a lot (although I consider Sue's powers a bit more versatile in this respect), so strategy is going to make the difference. Carol is likely to take the direct approach, facing every obstacle head on and doing her best to punch her way out, whereas Sue is going to go invisible, avoid traps where she can whilst taking them out strategically. 

Depending on what the traps are, here's a good example of the versatility we could expect with her powers (in this case acting as a hazmat suit). 

And of course, if she wanted to she could make things very difficult for Carol by making her blind

Yeah, I don't see Carol breaking through the shield of Invisible Woman at all. She has beaten teams consisting of powerful characters before, and that's even without resorting to dirty tactics like attacking people from within. She is without a doubt the most powerful FF member.

For some reason, I feel like Sue can win this. I mean she has invisibility and power. I think Carol may have more power, but Sue also has genius level intellect that i think could be a deciding factor in something like this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Apparently there was another fight exactly like this a few months ago, and my opinion still hasn't changed. She's still capable of all these things, but on the other hand, the character similar to Carol won last time unfortunately.

Apparently ther

Power Girl is above Tier 5 on Vs. Battle Wiki.  So, not similar in respect to power level.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Apparently there was another fight exactly like this a few months ago, and my opinion still hasn't changed. She's still capable of all these things, but on the other hand, the character similar to Carol won last time unfortunately.

Apparently ther

Bingo. 

It's likely that Carol and Susan have worked together before, and they've probably even fought in the past.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Apparently ther

I'm pretty sure Carol is more diverse with energy attacks than Power Girl.

If Carol can penetrate the Invisible Woman's force fields, Susan is probably more or less toast. Breaking those shields, though, isn't easy for even some of the strongest of Marvel's heavy hitters can do, and Susan can also do a variety of other things with her powers.

6 hours ago, DSkillz said:

It's likely that Carol and Susan have worked together before, and they've probably even fought in the past.

I'm pretty sure Carol is more diverse with energy attacks than Power Girl.

If Carol can penetrate the Invisible Woman's force fields, Susan is probably more or less toast. Breaking those shields, though, isn't easy for even some of the strongest of Marvel's heavy hitters can do, and Susan can also do a variety of other things with her powers.

Invisible Woman's force fields have stopped Jean Grey's telekinesis, shielded against a Celestial's blast and covered an entire deep sea base for many hours. Sue, in a weakened state, protected a city from Sentry. Against Hulk, Carol some punches in which barely phased him, and resulted in her getting punched into space.  

Carol isn't getting through those force fields any time soon, and Sue can throw up her force fields with a thought (tagged Quicksilver) . Also, she isn't going to just be standing there - her offensive powers are just as lethal.