Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"...You poor man...I wish thier was a way to save you...", Rapheal said, as he looked at Galen's body with digust in his eyes, but saddness evident in his voice.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...You poor man...I wish thier was a way to save you...", Rapheal said, as he looked at Galen's body with digust in his eyes, but saddness evident in his voice.

Giving Galen a look of disgust was the wrong move around his distraught wife, she pulled a coin out of her pouch and Pushed on it with steel, it sot toward his head like a bullet.

Raph quickly dodged the attack, as his eyes quickly changed to show nothing but sorrow.

"..I'm sorry...", Raph said as his eyes watered up.

(Nesh, please stop trying to kill my guys.)

Edit

Thus was the end of a great hero. He wish so badly he got the Oasis water from the beginning. Perhaps the situation would have been different. But all of his healing would be to no avail. Even as tears started streaming from his eyes, nothing changed. Galen was dead. And there was nothing he could do about it.

He would continue to sob silently, going to his knees in sorrow.

Raph quickly dodged the attack, as his eyes quickly changed to show nothing but sorrow.

"..I'm sorry...", Raph said as his eyes watered up.

(Nesh, please stop trying to kill my guys.)

OOC: ND7, he's supposed to die. Just go with it so I can post the ending for UWT II.

(Can he go out fighting?)

"...I'm sorry, that you all must die...", Raph said, as he drew his sword, and suprised everyone expect maybe, for Dante, who matched his speed, as he quickly dissapeard from Vin's sight, as he then reappeared behind Dante, as he swung his sword.

"...Hehe, be gratefull demon, your probably the only here who can match me in speed, and strength. "

Guest tomisntblue

Dante would casually approach the group, unaware of what was happening. Letting out a laugh he'd say, "It's over, that was surprisingly eas..." he stopped himself seeing Galen in the shape he was. Mouthing the word 'No' he dropped to his knees. "NO!"

Ghostfreak noticed Raphael's sudden movement, and utilizing his telepathic power, which would work faster than Raphael's speed, immobilized him by sending out waves of pain within his brain so great his body would instantly double over in pain.

"At a crucial moment, you decide to interfere... this, I shall not forgive."

(... Ruin my epic fight with Dante why don't ya..Also, isnt that godmoding, to say Raph fell over?)

OOC: ND7, it was godmodding in avoiding the coin projectile and also in suddenly giving Raph super-speed and strength. I play Soulcalibur, and he is not like that at all.

(... Ruin my epic fight with Dante why don't ya..Also, isnt that godmoding, to say Raph fell over?)

You're pulling powers out of your ass and supposed to be dead, the GM wants you dead so he can move on.

Raph fell to his knees, as he could only curse, while waiting for someone to end his life.

(? Sorry about that, but I just wrongly assumed that Raph could do those things, because of him being a vampire? Is he? I know, I'm probably WAY off, but is he? Kay, understood my fellow Rpers, who wants to do the honors, raise your hand. XD)

Raph fell to his knees, as he could only curse, while waiting for someone to end his life.

(? Sorry about that, but I just wrongly assumed that Raph could do those things, because of him being a vampire? Is he? I know, I'm probably WAY off, but is he?)

OOC: Its cool, just do NOT do that again. Now I'm gonna step in and just say that he fell over from the coin shot so we can get this over with, alright all? And now the finale!

akuma2_2.jpg

"How sentimental."

Ten feet from the scene, Akuma whom they had chased all this time, and had suffered so much loss....Was now there in front of their eyes. But with a few key differences.

Gone was his prior smug attitude. Gone was all the bravado, his apparent darkness. He looked merely.....Resigned now as he stared at them.

"You have done well heroes....You have accomplished deeds worthy of great renown and have vexed my Masters greatly....And I see you have discovered my spy as well."

He gestured to the body of Raphael. Dead from the coin shot to the head.

"But now it is over. Thanks to him, we have collected all we needed on your group here as well as assisted as best we could our Masters brother. Your role is finished and the candles are gone. Oh yes...The Guide you have relied on? He was one of our Priests. Those candles did not "weaken" me....They protected the multiverse from our Masters TRUE power! Now they are gone...Chaos has now been unleashed. Behold! The end!"

And he twitched suddenly,placing a hand over his heart as he growled....The pain crushing him though he managed to grimace and speak the following.

"Hail....The Devourer...The Harbinger....Great One....I offer myself in sacrifice!"

And his body would rip from the inside out, his final words a whisper as he collapsed.

"Hail....Cthulhu."

And with his sacrifice, a portal would open. First the size of an apple...Then rapidly growing, sucking in loose rocks and more as a cry unearthly and horrifying echoed across the plains....

And from the portal, a tentacle would shoot out like some sinuous snake, snagging the fallen body of Raphael and dragging it headlong into the portal....Before many more shot out in an attempt to grab as many of the heroes as possible.

OOC: Despite being a vampire in the game, he's able to stand in light... only able to be as strong and as fast as a human... he's only a vampire in condition.

(? Man, I'm supposed to be the resident Soul Caliber fan, and I thought he was a full on vampire...I'm ashamed.. ;) )

Guest tomisntblue

Dante smiled, "You picked the wrong time to attack..." Dante said, summoning Lucifer. He used it's magic to summon swords all around him

DevilMayCry4_DX9%202009-01-05%2018-56-11-28.png

When the tentacle came to strike, it would be skewed with swords that would explode. This should at the very least cause it to retract before grabbing Dante.

Kat's eyes would widen in fear and loathing for this....Thing that came from the pit, grabbing her father as she strove to move him out and away from the creature, before noticing Dante as he was snagged and dragged into the portal, her voice screaming in fear.

"DANTE!!!"

It was then that salvation came as a hand was placed on her shoulder, and she turned to see who it was.

A strange man who looked out of place in this world and she spoke.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the only hope you all have. Now c'mon! Follow me!"

And he turned and ran like hell in the opposite direction.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Dante!" Adam yells as he is grabbed. However seeing Kat run off with someone after he says hes their only hope, he says a final bye before following after them.

Hearing the newcomer's words, Ghostfreak followed. He would do so with utmost haste, lifting Galen's body with his telekinesis, and with careful movements, would follow as quick as he could. He would try to help Dante as he pulled away via pulling off the tentacles that snagged him with some telekinetic bursts but that would remain to be seen whether or they had any actual effect as he turned and followed.

"Dante, make it!", he shouted back.

When Akuma came (I think this is the first time they made) he would stand up slowly. He would have invoked his fury on Akuma, if not for the tentacles. For that, he took out the lightsaber that he kept, turned it on and sliced it up into pieces.

As he went towards Akuma, he heard the man. That was enough to snap him back into his old self. Turning off the lightsaber he retreated with the man.

Vin knew that man. The Doctor and where the Doctor was so was the TARDIS.

"Follow that manan1 and be quick about it, and someone get Galen!"