Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

XLR8 had an idea. He transformed into Grey Matter.

"Begging your pardon, I do not wish to intrude upon your business but I ask you if we can have... a diplomatic discussion?", Grey Matter asked.

As per Dante's outburst.

"Please ignore him... much has happened and his temper's extremely short. I apologize for his outburst."

This wasn't like the usual Ben who enjoyed fighting. then again, this may be their toughest battle yet. He couldn't blame him for trying a diplomatic solution.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gray Matter, seeing Katrina suddenly attacking with fire, switched t Heat Blast. Utilizing his mastery of fire, he redirected it away from the God.

"Fools. I'm trying to be diplomatic and you're randomly attacking?! What's to prevent me from sacrificing you for your idiocy?"

Heatblast spoke with anger in his voice.

He calmed immediately.

"Apologies...", he spoke to the god.

He was not like this to his comrades usually but he was doing it for their sake. All of them. Not just for his.

Guest tomisntblue
Gray Matter, seeing Katrina suddenly attacking with fire, switched t Heat Blast. Utilizing his mastery of fire, he redirected it away from the God.

"Fools. I'm trying to be diplomatic and you're randomly attacking?! What's to prevent me from sacrificing you for your idiocy?"

He calmed immediately.

"Apologies..."

He was not like this to his comrades usually but he was doing it for their sake. All of them. Not just for his.

What the hell had gotten into Ben? They had to attack this thing with all they had if they wanted to win, not try and be friends with it. Dante opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it. Maybe he had done some growing in his time with this group. Sure, diplomacy probably would fail, but after everything they've been through he's seen crazier things happen. Beside, they needed some sort of plan, maybe Ben could at least by them a way to strategies before they lost their voices again. Remind me to kick myself for being so mature he thought

Vin would burn brass and Soothe eveyone present including the god tomake them calmer more trusting, this was the metal she wasmost experienced with so she could be subtle yet powerful.

Still in his Heatblast form, which was what he was not planning on using to be diplomatic with as Greay Matter would prove to be a smaller, less threatening target. Nonetheless, he spoke:

"So... shall we be able to hold a diplomatic discussion with you as you will or... not?", Heatblast asked in he most respectful manner.

He calmed immediately.

"Apologies...", he spoke to the god.

The perfect oppurtunity to attack. And it was thwarted. Her first instinct was to kill Ben on the spot... Instead, she only stood silent, deadly aware that she had no energy. She had used it all in her fruitless attempt to revive her dragonic guardian. How foolish! Any energy she has accumalated was now gone, and her movements were like moving lead. Standing up was the limit of her ability, and she cursed herself for it. What now??

The Archon Lord would chuckle at the sight of the heroes bickering before him. The Gargantuan Archon would claw the island, and drag it closer. The flat of dirt would shudder under his grasp before it let it go to continue floating again.

A DIPLOMATIC DISCUSSION?

ABOUT WHAT?

ABOUT WHY?

ABOUT WHO?

ABOUT WHERE?

ABOUT WHEN?

As the Archon Lord said that it's limbs seemed to shake, and stutter through reality.

"A diplomatic discussion about how two parties, one that consists of yourself, and the other of us could negotiate terms beneficial to both sides. Terms that would best suit the both of us and would prevent... unnecessary bloodshed." Heatblast responded.

"Before I get in any further, I wish to ask: What is the purpose of your coming and why have your targeted us? That is, if I may ask."

Guest tomisntblue
The perfect oppurtunity to attack. And it was thwarted. Her first instinct was to kill Ben on the spot... Instead, she only stood silent, deadly aware that she had no energy. She had used it all in her fruitless attempt to revive her dragonic guardian. How foolish! Any energy she has accumalated was now gone, and her movements were like moving lead. Standing up was the limit of her ability, and she cursed herself for it. What now??

Dante could see weakness in Katrina. He had the means to help her, but did he want to risk it? Three times he let her drink his blood, could she handle the thirst after a fourth? He weighed the options as he stood there, ready to fight on a moment's notice but letting Ben try and work his magic.

The Archon's column of eyes narrowed at Bens words...

NEGOTIATING TERMS?

WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY GIVE ME?

THAT WHICH I COULD NOT TAKE?

BUT NONE ARE BEYOND MY REACH.

One of his tentacle limbs whipped out level across the surface of the floating island, more of a swat then an actual attack though. It was the thickness of a Bridge Cable, one you'd see supporting large bridges like the Golden Gate bridge in San Fran. Though it moved rather slowly, as if the Archon were holding back.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante knew Kat was weakened, he hadn't decided if he would help her recharge or not but he knew someone had to save her. Using a combantion of "Dashes" and Airtricks Dante would move to quickly grab her and get out of the way of the cable like attack. He also jumped, than Air Hiked (double jump) to avoid any quake effect.

Vin dropped a coin to the ground and jumped Pshing with steel, god she missed atis feeling. For his part Galen Forced leaped. Both landed behind the opposing limb.

"He's toying with us." Galen surmised.

"I never did like him," Vin muttered, "Kat one word, pewter."

Rapheal told his lackey, to hide as he looked around, to see if anyon would notice him, and once it seemed like thier attention, Raph growled, as he then leapt onto the platform, the rest of his friends were on.

Vin dropped a coin to the ground and jumped Pshing with steel, god she missed atis feeling. For his part Galen Forced leaped. Both landed behind the opposing limb.

"He's toying with us." Galen surmised.

"I never did like him," Vin muttered, "Kat one word, pewter."

Of course! How could she have forgotten the Allomancy lessons? Katrina felt the reserves of untapped Pewter in her stomach. She reached out and burned it, careful to make sure not to overuse it. Pewter was afterall, the fastest burning metal of the ten basic metals. She burned just enough, at a moderate continuous pace, to be able to move normally. And if it wasn't for Dante grabbing her... She was thankful he did.

That's when she'd see that wierd French guy flying through the air... She'd ignore him for now. "Thank you, Mother," She said to herself, making a note to tell her after the battle was over. Once Dante landed from the jump, Katrina would draw Uden in preparation. Time was now of the essence, moreso than usual, because of pewters drawback. Out loud, she said,

"There are only three people in all of Nosgoth who use the Ancient Language. Shruikan, myself... and Raziel."

Of course! How could she have forgotten the Allomancy lessons? Katrina felt the reserves of untapped Pewter in her stomach. She reached out and burned it, careful to make sure not to overuse it. Pewter was afterall, the fastest burning metal of the ten basic metals. She burned just enough, at a moderate continous pace, to be able to move normally. And if it wasn't for Dante grabbing her... She was thankful he did.

That's when she'd see that wierd French guy flying through the air... She'd ignore him for now. "Thank you, Mother," She said to herself, making a note to tell her after the battle was over. Once Dante landed from the jump, Katrina would draw Uden in preparation. Time was now of the essence, moreso than usual, because of pewters drawback. Out loud, she said,

"There are only three people in all of Nosgoth who use the Ancient Language. Shruikan, myself... and Raziel."

"You figured it out too. the Archon Lord is none other than our old friend Raziel." Vin said.

"kat, I know this is hard for you, but Raziel has caused Nosgoth to be what it is today. Shurikan died fighting his forces, can we count on you?" Galen asked.

OOC: @ND7: WTF?!

Guest KevinDWolf93

"METTALIC ARMOR POWER UP!" Adam would yell as he jumps the tentacle, however upon landing he heard Kat and Vin. He was taken aback by the revelation.

"Raziel?" he repeats in shock. Staring at the behemoth before him, he had a difficult time believing that he was formerly their ally...however what they said was true. "Raziel! Why?!?" Was the best he could muster to him. Another thought passed as Vin spoke. Shruiken. He knew. Why didn't he tell us? What happened to them?. As Adam thinks, he grips his weapons in anger.

"TELL ME!" the ranger yells, demanding answers for why two of his friends are dead and why a third is now his enemy.

Adam would jump the tentacle, however upon landing he heard Kat and Vin. He was taken aback by the revelation.

"Raziel?" he repeats in shock. Staring at the behemoth before him, he had a difficult time believing that he was formerly their ally...however what they said was true. "Raziel! Why?!?" Was the best he could muster to him. Another thought passed as Vin spoke. Shruiken. He knew. Why didn't he tell us? What happened to them?. As Adam thinks, he grips his weapons in anger.

"TELL ME!" the ranger yells, demanding answers for why two of his friends are dead and why a third is now his enemy.

EDit.

Ben wasn't surprised by this revelation. He had a gut feeling regarding this and it was this that caused him to try to reason with this god. He leaps into the air, as the cable passed by. He landed safely.

"Tch, I was hoping it wasn't the case.", Heatblast grumbled. He noticed Raphael's ability to break the laws of Physics, "Hrm, interesting."

Guest tomisntblue

Dante clenched his fist, his anger at the breaking point. His eyes burned a hole through this demon he once considered a friend. "This isn't Raziel..." Dante said, "Who we once knew is gone, all that's left is this sorry excuse for a god. He's nothing but an overgrown demon, which is my specialty! The way I see, Raziel died like the others and this piece of garbage is responsible! So boys and girls, lets rock!" he said, crossing his guns in his favorite shooting position and firing at the demon.

Raziel? Well, well......Presumably, there was some kind of story behind this as to how he got this way.

Galen didn't care.

This was not the Raziel he knew.....Merely another monster to crush.

Size matters not.....

And as he prepared, he wished only one thing.....For him and Kat to reconcile at least, before the end. Ah well. It mattered not.....

If he had to kill millions in his path to ensure his families safety, he would.

If he had to give his own life to extend theirs, so be it.

He had no regrets otherwise.

The Archon Lord chuckled at their revelations...

TELL YOU WHAT, ADAM?

Dante's bullets struck the creature, and it let out an

AAGH!

And raising one of it's talons to cover it's face.

VERY WELL, THIS AUDIENCE IS OVER...

The platform of ground they were on along with the Archon Lord shot upward, into the sky.

OOC: Also, Initiative Time... Only post One action per turn, Talking can take multiple posts, but keep it short.