Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Galen would close his eyes, extinguishing his lightsabers as he kneeled and began to meditate. Extending his mind in an effort to probe the entity before him, to see if his extensive powers could locate anything that was once the Raziel he knew.

Much as a hawk may circle a flying dragon, so would his mind circle the Archon Lord.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

Dante would swap Rebellion for Yamato as he put away his guns and summoned Pandora. As the slab rose up Dante held the briefcase over his shoulder and Yamato at his side. He stood firm, not shaken in anyway by this display of power, "Alright poser, if you are Raziel let's see what you got." He said mostly to himself, thinking out loud.

Rapheal bit his lip, as he looked at Dante, and mouthed that he had a plan, and needed Dante's help. He, then looked around to see if thier was anything he could use to launch at the Archon Lord.

Vin really hated what she was about to do but desperate times... She focused deep within herself until she reached her mindscape, as she'd hoped Vinessa was still there.

"What do you want?" she spat.

"You know how much I loathe you,' Vin said, "So believe me i'm in dire straights because I'm asking for your help." Vinessa laughed coldly.

"And why should I help you?'

"Because, the Archon Lord is about to lay some serious smackdown and If I die, you die but if i live, maybe we an find a way to separate from each other, so anything you know that might help, out with it."

"All I know is that that sword you and your demon friends recovered is the only weapon that can harm him." vin would not and come out of her trance.

"Well that was a waste of time." she said aloud.

Heatblast transformed into Diamondhead and got ready for combat.

"Plan of attack, all?!"

"I for one, really have no idea...Have we any weapons that can affect something like this?"

"I for one, really have no idea...Have we any weapons that can affect something like this?"

"We have one but it's in Kat's hands."

Guest KevinDWolf93

As he spoke, now with intent to kill them Adam cursed. He was that close to knowing and Dante ruined it. As they raised he would look around. This is just what I need....higher off the ground." he mutters before facing the creature raziel once more. He doubts speaking will help, but its worth a try he thinks.

"What happened to you?" he says.

Katrina would begin to search the creature for anything that resembled a mouth. She then went by her fathers side, wondering what would make him meditate at such a time. "Now is hardly appropiate to Relax..." Uden was still in her hand, and she had an idea. She would then tell her father said idea mentally, hoping he would pick up on it.

Katrina would begin to search the creature for anything that resembled a mouth. She then went by her fathers side, wondering what would make him meditate at such a time. "Now is hardly appropiate to Relax..." Uden was still in her hand, and she had an idea. She would then tell her father said idea mentally, hoping he would pick up on it.

Relax indeed....His mind was circling, probing where it could before his eyes opened and he stood up slowly, his eyes serious as he envisioned what he had acquired before he spoke.

"Believe me, relaxing is the last thing on my mind Kat....I may have an idea. But I'll need several things. One of them is Ben, the other is your blade....Finally...."

He reached into his cloak and pulled out a vial for allomancers, a last resort that he hadn't wished to use but it would be his best bet for this. He drained it down, without a single modicum of regret as he released his cloak for better mobility, allowing it to pool around his feet as he stepped out and cracked his neck.

The Little Ones were defiant it seemed.

It was time for them to die.

ADURNA

Water would start to collect around Diamondhead, being drawn from the air itself. Drawn to him like Rain.

It was then that the Ground was smashed out from under them as a Gargantuan Clawed Limb uppercutted the slab of rock that was holding the heroes up.

As that limb smashed upward, the two scything Talons at his side came downward at a 45 degree angle towards the heroes. Mostly directed at Aang and Adam.

The Last Limb, the other Claw drove straight in towards Galen, pincer wide open and big enough to snap a plane in half.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!

I EVOLVED AND SAW WHAT PATHETIC THINGS SURROUNDED ME!

THINGS THAT COULD NOT COMPREHEND THAT THEIR ONLY EXISTENCE,

WAS TO BE SUSTENANCE FOR A MUCH GREATER BEING

I AM THAT BEING!

GM: Don't worry the Rubble of the Island that carried you up this high is still floating... you guys can jump around on it.

Diamond, taken aback by the sudden appearance of the water, jumped up and over away from where the water was gathering toward. If they were not just restricted to that area and would instead follow him, he would be on the move then. He faced the behemoth foe and fired off a dozen crystal shards that would, upon contact, explode with concussive force, and fragment crystalline shards in the close by radius.

ADURNA

Water would start to collect around Diamondhead, being drawn from the air itself. Drawn to him like Rain.

It was then that the Ground was smashed out from under them as a Gargantuan Clawed Limb uppercutted the slab of rock that was holding the heroes up.

As that limb smashed upward, the two scything Talons at his side came downward at a 45 degree angle towards the heroes. Mostly directed at Aang and Adam.

The Last Limb, the other Claw drove straight in towards Galen, pincer wide open and big enough to snap a plane in half.

I AM THAT BEING!

GM: Don't worry the Rubble of the Island that carried you up this high is still floating... you guys can jump around on it.

He narrowed his eyes. No time for regrets now-And turning, he would do the following.

First, he would drop one of his lightsabers to the ground, extending his hand to rip Kat's blade out of her hands and into his, flipping backward to land on the creatures arm and hopefully avoid his attack, sending Kat and his dropped lightsaber flying out of the way with another TK push, in the hopes she would be alright.

If all this was successful, then Kat would be safe, and his lightsaber next to her.

Then turning, he would run upon the arm, making his way as close to the body as possible before he pulled his next move....He burned.

Engaging his pewter, he would go faster then anything he had ever accomplished as for the first time, he utilized his Allomancy and his Force Abilities, becoming little more then a blur as he attempted to gain speed, faster...And faster, running both the sword and his lightsaber on the arm he was running upon, before leaping as soon as he was close enough for the creatures eye.

If successful, he would become a living projectile, impacting into the eye and from that point, start using every single part of his abilities, smashing and blasting his way through. Hoping to cause enough damage to the creature to give his family and friends a chance.

Force-Repulse, lightning barrages, and more....Channeling his energy into his blades, he sought to increase their respective powers, going by instinct, attempting to ignore the pain on his senses as he continued. What was pain to him? Merely an old comrade in all his life as he completely, gave himself over to his rage. Seeking to prevent this being from harming those he cared for.

All of this, if successful.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante would avoid the attack easily enough. As he wasn't one of the main targets it was a simple matter of using his Trickster abilities. Throwing the Pandora over his shoulder he transformed it into a rocket launcher while he simultaneously drew Yamato with his free hand.

He fired his rocket while sending out a dimension slash with Yamato. The sword attack moved faster, but it soon became apparent that the slash wasn't a real attack. The cut Dante made would turn into a portal that the rocket would fly through just before the portal closed. The other side opened behind the Archon Lord's head and the rocket came sailing out. Hopefully this combination would catch the Lord off balance enough for the attack hit.

As the talon descended upon the target, Aang jumped backwards to avoid the attack. He then saw something that he hasn't had for the first time in a while: a significant amount of water. Upon landing, he waterbended much of the water that attacked Ben and directed it upon the creature's legs, bypassing any of his friends. As soon as the water reached the creature's legs he would freeze the water to hinder its movement, if sucessful.

Vin jumped on the a piece of floating rubble and summoned the axe blaster.

"Make my life hell, even kill me, that's fine. But you, you tried to kill my daughter and my husband. Well the bigger they are they harder they fall and I specialize in gods,' Vin blasted at every piece of Razzy she could, she, avoiding hitting allies while simultaneously using a gesture she learned in Philadelphia, with her free hand. In short she gave Raziel the finger, "See you in hell you traitorous son of a bitch!"

Guest KevinDWolf93

ADURNA

I AM THAT BEING!

Adam would jump high to avoid both strikes. Adam was stoic now. Those words hurt him very much, but he knew thats about as goo dan answer as he was going to get...even if he had a hunch there was more to the story it would have to wait.

"Should not have said that...old friend." Adam mutters as he Draws his zeo laser pistol and laser blade. Still in mid-air, he would combine the two for the powered up mode. Once the conversion was complete he would fire several bursts of laser fire at the creature indisciminitely, looking for any place it would hurt.

OOC: 0:10 onward

Raphael would do what he could, to avoid any potential pieces of the platform to hit him, as he bit his lip, and yelled at his lackey, who was on the ground, hiding behind a rock.

"You idiot!! You forgot to give me a long ranged weapon!!", Rapheal shouted, as he was now nervous, as even though he had great strength, the Archon Lord was probably much stronger, and would probably strike Raph down, before he could touch him, with his fists or his rapier. He could only look at his allies and hope one of them, would help him out.

He narrowed his eyes. No time for regrets now-And turning, he would do the following.

First, he would drop one of his lightsabers to the ground, extending his hand to rip Kat's blade out of her hands and into his, flipping backward to land on the creatures arm and hopefully avoid his attack, sending Kat and his dropped lightsaber flying out of the way with another TK push, in the hopes she would be alright.

If all this was successful, then Kat would be safe, and his lightsaber next to her.

Then turning, he would run upon the arm, making his way as close to the body as possible before he pulled his next move....He burned.

Engaging his pewter, he would go faster then anything he had ever accomplished as for the first time, he utilized his Allomancy and his Force Abilities, becoming little more then a blur as he attempted to gain speed, faster...And faster, running both the sword and his lightsaber on the arm he was running upon, before leaping as soon as he was close enough for the creatures eye.

If successful, he would become a living projectile, impacting into the eye and from that point, start using every single part of his abilities, smashing and blasting his way through. Hoping to cause enough damage to the creature to give his family and friends a chance.

Force-Repulse, lightning barrages, and more....Channeling his energy into his blades, he sought to increase their respective powers, going by instinct, attempting to ignore the pain on his senses as he continued. What was pain to him? Merely an old comrade in all his life as he completely, gave himself over to his rage. Seeking to prevent this being from harming those he cared for.

All of this, if successful.

Katrina would jump with shock, as her elven blade was ripped from her grip. She could ony watch the proceedings, even as she was flung through the air by Galen. Was he trying to kill her? She noticed one of his weapons on the ground beside her and quickly picked it up. Then she frowned. She turned it over, wondering how to use the futuristic weapon. It felt wrong in her hand, uncomfortable.

She gave it another quick look with confusion in her eyes, before realizing that anyone else might be able to use it. Better than her at any rate. "Hey Stranger! Catch!" Hopefully Raphael would have better luck than she.

Katrina herself would remove the strapped sword from her back, its wavy blade long and heavy. Soul Reaver. In her Pewter enhanced hands though, it was nearly weightless. That's when she'd see her fathers manuever, the last part. It was reckless. It was borderline suicidal. She would not let him take the risk alone. Not without her at least saying...

Katrina would follow her father into the beast. She jumped into the air and shouted, "Thrysta!" It would compress air under her feet , giving the appearance of walking on air, when in reality, super compressed balls of air expanded in miniature explosions, keeping her aloft, and making it a straight shot to her fathers location. Her vampiric speed was enhanced by Pewter.

Diamondhead would dodge the rain as best as he could, but wherever he went it would follow... until Aang pulled it off of him.

His Crystal Shards however would impact on the Archon Lords face, detonating in a colourful explosion.

Galen would fly like a bullet at the Archon Lord. There was little that could be done to stop him, and he plunged into and through it's eye causing the Gargantuan beast to recoil backwards from the Impact, and cry out in pain as the Blasts and Lightning attacked him from the inside.

As the Archon Lord rocked backward from the impact, he would get hit with the missiles Dante had fired off through the dimensional portal. For a second the beast was silhouetted by the light from the explosions, before smoke could be seen rising off it's back.

Aangs attack with the Ice would be fairly ineffective, they all were flying, there was no need for feet to have mobility.

The Combined blaster attacks of Adam and Vin struck at the Archon Lords hide, unleashing bright sparks from their rain of fire.

As Katrina leap the spare Lightsaber flew at Raphael, deactivated obviously, and slow enough for him to catch.

Katrina would follow behind her father, speeding not as fast towards the fast closing hole that had been left. However Just as she reached the Archon Lord, her window closed. She wouldn't have the speed or power behind her air dash as Galen had though, and would have to land On the eye.

Soon, the shards from Diamondheads attack would push out of the Archon Lords eye and fall away.

Galen was completely consumed within the entity, Vin would be sensing from him tremendous Burning Pain from him as he continued his attack within the beast.

The Missiles that Dante had fired seemed to do fairly little observable damage to the creature before them.

And the Blaster holes that sparkled the beasts hide would be seen to close seconds after they impacted.

The Archon lord would cease the Water Spell on Diamondhead

KVEYKVA

Strobes of Lightning struck the Rubble, a bolt for everyone.... Except Diamondhead. As the Lightning struck out at them another word could be heard.

JIERDA

Diamondhead's limbs would shatter instantly as if struck with an irresistible force.

The Archon Lord would reach up to try and pluck Katrina off it's face with it's Tentacles. Pincers like an army ants mouth, though many many times bigger would form at the ends to grab at her.

Rapheal caught the blade, as he ignited it, and after trying to find a good spot, to hit the Archon Lord, Raph threw the lightsaber, as hard as he could have, at AL's back, hoping it would distract him long enough, for Kat, to do whatever she had to do. It, was then the lighting bolt nearly struck Raph, who barely managed to dodge the attack in time, but it caught his left arm, and burnt it beyond healing. The French warrior bit his lip, until it began to bleed, to keep from screaming, as the pain from his burnt left arm was intense...

Guest tomisntblue

Dante cursed when the missiles did little damage. But for now he had bigger things to worry about, namely the lightening. Dante Airtricked to avoid the lightening then moved to find a steady enough place for his next move. He held the Pandora infront of him and transformed it into it's Revenge form

revenge_resize.jpg

After taking a second to charge, if he went uninterrupted, Dante would fire a powerful laser blast aimed for the Archon Lord's other eye.

Diamondhead, unaware of the attack that was upon him, had his limbs shatter into smithereens.

He landed onto the ground, on the lower end of his torso, devoid of both arms and legs. He shrugged, grumbling:

"Eh, tis only a minor flesh wound!"

With a bit of exertion, he commanded his body to generate additional crystalline mass, and it was with his mastery over the shaping of the crystals he brought forth, that he shaped himself a new pair of arms and legs.

"Its been a while since I've undergone a similar ordeal. Tis not a pleasant experience.", Diamondhead said, shrugging. He was moderately taxed by the generation but a few moment's reprieve and he would be at full once more. He was not totally oblivious to the lightning bolts that the Razzy God had fired upon his comrades.

"Well, shit." Diamondhead said uncharacteristically.

He feared for his comrades' safety, but he knew he could do nothing about it. Instead, he focused on retaliating the attack he had received via forming extremely long, thin javelins of crystal matter. Lithe, sleek, and extremely sharp were they. He levitated three of them, with a forth in his hand. The length could be seen as longer than Diamondhead's height. He threw the first with all his strength behind it, intending to pierce the eye of the god, and once it was situated within, would they explode in the same manner as his previous attack, only these would be far more explosive and powerful, due to being larger. Obviously, there would indeed be more fragmentation compared to the last. He would repeat the same action he performed on the remaining three javelins, albeit with various targets that seemed vital, if any.

All this, if successful.

The water would be useless for someone who is flying. He had to think of another plan. But first he had to deal with the lightning. Just to think he was barely able to do it before. Now that he was better practiced with the tecnique, he was able to contain it through the body, then redirect it back at the monster.

As soon as Raphael threw the lightsaber, it deactivated, leaving it useless. Aang used his metal powers to retrieve the weapon. He made sure to grab it at the top so the lightsaber would be activated safely. "How do you turn off this thing." After feeling the hilt, he pressed the button to deactivate the lightsaber. Such a weapon was not his thing, so he put it in his pocket for safe keeping.

But he wasn't done yet. Afterwards, Aang would send fire blasts at various parts of the creature. It has been a weakness for many of the creatures in this world, perhaps it would work here as well.