X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest Dark Ranger X

Happened to me. I started a playthrough after JUST getting to 59. I did all the side quests I could find (except the harvesting quests like the medallions, minerals, etc), and dinged 60 before I completed Virmire (as the third planet, before Feros).

It doesn't take long. Especially if you remember to get out of the Mako to kill things so you get more xp.

Happened to me. I started a playthrough after JUST getting to 59. I did all the side quests I could find (except the harvesting quests like the medallions, minerals, etc), and dinged 60 before I completed Virmire (as the third planet, before Feros).

It doesn't take long. Especially if you remember to get out of the Mako to kill things so you get more xp.

I found that out on Virmire. Too late though. Thanks for the help.

Guest Dark Ranger X
COME FASTER, BIRTHDAY!!!!!

THe only thing I can suggest, is USE COVER. From the start of the game, USE COVER.

Even if you're a soldier and you have it on casual, they'll still shred the crap out of you if you go out in the open.

Oh, and Miranda's the hottest VG character. Ever.

THe only thing I can suggest, is USE COVER. From the start of the game, USE COVER.

Even if you're a soldier and you have it on casual, they'll still shred the crap out of you if you go out in the open.

Oh, and Miranda's the hottest VG character. Ever.

But...... her face. :lol::D But seriously, I don't like her face.

Guest silversurfer092

This question is mainly directed to DRX. The rest of your opinions can be given, but not taken into account.

I just finished ME1 and just received the Normandy on ME2. However, I get the feeling that I didn't finish enough on ME1.

I had no romance.

I saved the Council.

I saved Kaidan.

I saved Wrex.

I saved the Asari doctor in Saren's base on Virmire.

I don't remember Shiala on Feros.

I saved the Rachni Queen.

I treated Conrad Verner nicely.

I helped Gianna on Noveria.

I killed Fist.

I don't remember addressing either of the latter two.

I didn't complete all 3 Cerberus missions.

My main concern are the Cerberus missions. Is it worth going back and re-beating ME1 just to complete that?

http://answers.wikia.com/wiki/Wich_choices...t_mass_effect_2

Guest ribbonz

Alien V Predator is AWESOME!!!!!

Predator: Nothing more satisfying than holding a human skull and spine in you hands.

Human: So scary it's unbelivable.

Alien: Meh.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Man I so want to play Heavy Rain. My dream (hopefully) come true, Choose your own adventure story in awesome VG format!

Anyways does anyone have any guilty pleasure games they play, for the hell of it?

Guest Dark Ranger X
This question is mainly directed to DRX. The rest of your opinions can be given, but not taken into account.

I just finished ME1 and just received the Normandy on ME2. However, I get the feeling that I didn't finish enough on ME1.

I had no romance.

I saved the Council.

I saved Kaidan.

I saved Wrex.

I saved the Asari doctor in Saren's base on Virmire.

I don't remember Shiala on Feros.

I saved the Rachni Queen.

I treated Conrad Verner nicely.

I helped Gianna on Noveria.

I killed Fist.

I don't remember addressing either of the latter two.

I didn't complete all 3 Cerberus missions.

My main concern are the Cerberus missions. Is it worth going back and re-beating ME1 just to complete that?

http://answers.wikia.com/wiki/Wich_choices...t_mass_effect_2

I wouldn't think so. By completing the Cerberus missions in ME1, you simply give Shepard knowledge of who they are and what they do. When you wake up in ME2, and you have a convo with Cerberus operatives, you get an option that basically says "Hey, I know who you guys are..."

Everyone else in ME2 seems to know who Cerberus is anyway - a paramilitary group dedicated to the survival of the Human race at any cost.

Guest TheJ0ke
Kirby on the n64. still fun after like 7 years. on a more modern note, Battlefield bad company two is highly entertaining, anyone with a console and online access is doing themselves a disservice if they don't download the demo

Sadly my friends and I were planning to go online and play this weekend to get in some practice before the release until we found out (after about five minutes of head scratching and WTFing) that they had taken it down. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to relearn it as I go.

surely assassins creed 2 should get a mention ?

AC2, amazing game. Greatly improved from the already phenomenal 1st game. My only problem with the series is the control setup. The controls for both of the games was iffy and really pissed me off during the races and Assassin Tombs.

Guest boston_celtics
So should I save up my dough for some ff13 or God of war this month?

FFXIII should be on the top of ANY must get list.

There's never been a game I've felt sadder at ending than this game. I felt so melancholic after beating it. I loved the entire crew, the missions(though the assignments were shorter), the combat, everything but the scanning! Bring back the Mako! But anyway, that's why I'm glad Cerberus Network exists. I cannot wait until the Firewalker pack comes out, along with when they finally release Kasumi like they're totally gonna. So, in the interest of spicing up this topic, I bring you two questions. First, who do you like more voicing Shepard, Mark Meer or Jennifer Hale? Second, who's your favorite squad member?

Personally, I prefer Mark BY FAR. Every time I hear Hale I cringe. It's bland. And it's bad, not jut in the VA way, but just voices that you completely hate hearing. It confuses me, considering her great roles like Bastilla Shan, but I just can't like it.

And my favorite squad member is Garrus(he is impressive). Plus, he always seemed deeper than the other characters from ME 1. My favorite new squad member is Mordin. He's the most complex character along with Garrus, snd I actually felt extreme pity for him during his loyalty mission.

Guest Dark Ranger X
There's never been a game I've felt sadder at ending than this game. I felt so melancholic after beating it. I loved the entire crew, the missions(though the assignments were shorter), the combat, everything but the scanning! Bring back the Mako! But anyway, that's why I'm glad Cerberus Network exists. I cannot wait until the Firewalker pack comes out, along with when they finally release Kasumi like they're totally gonna. So, in the interest of spicing up this topic, I bring you two questions. First, who do you like more voicing Shepard, Mark Meer or Jennifer Hale? Second, who's your favorite squad member?

Personally, I prefer Mark BY FAR. Every time I hear Hale I cringe. It's bland. And it's bad, not jut in the VA way, but just voices that you completely hate hearing. It confuses me, considering her great roles like Bastilla Shan, but I just can't like it.

And my favorite squad member is Garrus(he is impressive). Plus, he always seemed deeper than the other characters from ME 1. My favorite new squad member is Mordin. He's the most complex character along with Garrus, snd I actually felt extreme pity for him during his loyalty mission.

I couldn't agree more. The ending, whilst providing a sad feeling simply because it was over, inspired such an "Empire Strikes Back" nerdgasm within me. Given Sovereign gave Shepard so much trouble in ME1, and Harbinger was able to control an entire race in ME2, I can't wait to see how they deal with a fleet of reapers. My guess is, every single race involved in the game is going to have to chip in...

Also, I loved how what you did in ME1 affected ME2. The conversation with the Asari Avatar of the Rachni Queen was cool, and so was hearing radio broadcasts saying that Rachni scout ships had been observed in space, and when approached they hightailed it.

As for my fave teammate, I'd have to say Grunt. As soon as I picked him up he was always in my party, if only for the conversation dialogue. It's a pity he died on my only playthrough (I chose him to lead a squad in the collector's base and it got him killed), so I'll have to replay and make sure everyone lives.

Think I'll just wait for the DLC though so I can use the new Mako and so on.

I couldn't agree more. The ending, whilst providing a sad feeling simply because it was over, inspired such an "Empire Strikes Back" nerdgasm within me. Given Sovereign gave Shepard so much trouble in ME1, and Harbinger was able to control an entire race in ME2, I can't wait to see how they deal with a fleet of reapers. My guess is, every single race involved in the game is going to have to chip in...

Also, I loved how what you did in ME1 affected ME2. The conversation with the Asari Avatar of the Rachni Queen was cool, and so was hearing radio broadcasts saying that Rachni scout ships had been observed in space, and when approached they hightailed it.

As for my fave teammate, I'd have to say Grunt. As soon as I picked him up he was always in my party, if only for the conversation dialogue. It's a pity he died on my only playthrough (I chose him to lead a squad in the collector's base and it got him killed), so I'll have to replay and make sure everyone lives.

Think I'll just wait for the DLC though so I can use the new Mako and so on.

Really? General consensus seems to be that Wrex was better. To be honest, I like the two evenly.