Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest Dark Ranger X
I have a feeling that wether or not you gave the Ceerus files to the Shadow Broker will have an effect on ME 2 and/or 3.

As do I. Liara works for the Shadow Broker now from what I understand, so yeah, will probably make a difference.

For the record, I chose not to hand the over.

As do I. Liara works for the Shadow Broker now from what I understand, so yeah, will probably make a difference.

For the record, I chose not to hand the over.

As did I. And you forgot something. Whether or not you even let Garrus and/or Wrex join your crew will likely have an effect on the story. Also, can you believe that you can romance Garrus and Tali, along with all the romances with the rest of the crew? There really giving you a lot of choices.

Guest Dark Ranger X
As did I. And you forgot something. Whether or not you even let Garrus and/or Wrex join your crew will likely have an effect on the story. Also, can you believe that you can romance Garrus and Tali, along with all the romances with the rest of the crew? There really giving you a lot of choices.

It's funny you say that...I've read the official list from Bioware and that thing about letting who you join wasn't on there.

I actually wonder if you can actually not have them on there. I haven't tried it, but if I recall, the "optional" party members (going by dialogue options) were Liara, Wrex, Tali, and Garrus. That leaves Ashely and Kaidan as the two compulsories, and one of them dies.

Did you ever try not letting anyone on your party VG Man? I just remember that Garrus, Wrex, Liara, and Tali were all Main-quests, and not just optional, I think?

Also, here's the list I've been going off. This is from the Bioware site:

1.) The decision to save either Kaidan or Ashley.

2.) Whether or not the player kills Wrex on Virmire.

3.) Whether or not the player decides to save the Citadel Council at the end of Mass Effect.

4.) The player's choice of love interest.

5.) Whether the player spares or destroys the Rachni Queen at Peak 15.

6.) The player's treatment of Conrad Verner.

7.) Whether or not the player completed the UNC: Asari Diplomacy sidequest.

8.) Whether the player chose to allow the Alliance to conduct experiments on Nirali Bhatia's body.

With reference to no.8, I chose to give the body back to the husband, and stop the alliance tests.

It's funny you say that...I've read the official list from Bioware and that thing about letting who you join wasn't on there.

I actually wonder if you can actually not have them on there. I haven't tried it, but if I recall, the "optional" party members (going by dialogue options) were Liara, Wrex, Tali, and Garrus. That leaves Ashely and Kaidan as the two compulsories, and one of them dies.

Did you ever try not letting anyone on your party VG Man? I just remember that Garrus, Wrex, Liara, and Tali were all Main-quests, and not just optional, I think?

3.) Whether or not the player decides to save the Citadel Council at the end of Mass Effect.

8.) Whether the player chose to allow the Alliance to conduct experiments on Nirali Bhatia's body.

With reference to no.8, I chose to give the body back to the husband, and stop the alliance tests.

Same here. But I've read over the Internet on GameFaqs, the Mass Effect Wiki, and this Game Informer article seem to indicate you can leave only Wrex and Garrus behind and that it has an effect on the game.

Guest silversurfer092

I'm starting over because my file was deleted but this is what I plan on doing.

1. Ashley

2. Save Wrex (I hear he becomes leader of the Krogan and therefore not in your party).

3. Save Council

4. Ashley

5. Spare Queen

6. Treat him kindly if I can find him again

7. Going to complete it.

8. Gave it back to the husband.

What's the Cerberus sidequest? I believe that the level of your character is reset to 1, unless you saved with level 60 guy. Then you start at level 5 and get other bonuses.

I'm starting over because my file was deleted but this is what I plan on doing.

1. Ashley

2. Save Wrex (I hear he becomes leader of the Krogan and therefore not in your party).

3. Save Council

4. Ashley

5. Spare Queen

6. Treat him kindly if I can find him again

7. Going to complete it.

8. Gave it back to the husband.

What's the Cerberus sidequest? I believe that the level of your character is reset to 1, unless you saved with level 60 guy. Then you start at level 5 and get other bonuses.

The one you get from Admiral Kahorku about his missing marines. Anyway, who's your favorite squad member from 1 and favorite new squad member from 2? Garrus is my all time fav, because he gets the most character development, Wrex in second out of characters. Mordin's my new 2nd all time fav, all because of his singing and him giving Shepard the talk on crosspieces breeding(which i just cannot find the link for) and because him not using conjunctions reminds me of Roscrach. Leigon second, because he's voiced by Albert Wesker.

Guest silversurfer092

My first playthrough, I used Ashley and I want to say Wrex, then Garrus (I accidentally let Wrex die, I think). Second - Fourth, Wrex and Garrus.

Fun fact: Joker will be the only non-Shepard character you'll have direct control of. i've read this on the Mass Effect wki. I know my facts! :huh:

EDIT:But more importantly, i've heard that the text is really bad on SDTVs. Like, it's dead rising bad, and that it's like impossible to do the hacking mini game. Can anyone here verify that?

Guest Dark Ranger X
Fun fact: Joker will be the only non-Shepard character you'll have direct control of. i've read this on the Mass Effect wki. I know my facts! :huh:

EDIT:But more importantly, i've heard that the text is really bad on SDTVs. Like, it's dead riing bad, and that it's like impossible to do the hacking mini game. Can anyone here verify that?

True? That sucks if it's verified. I haven't gamed on an SDTV for ages so I couldn't tell you though :S

True? That sucks if it's verified. I haven't gamed on an SDTV for ages so I couldn't tell you though :S

My Dad has a HD TV, but my Mom doesn't(they're divorced). Thanks anyway. So, who's your favorite squad member from the first game? Who's your favorite squad member to premiere in the second?

Guest Dark Ranger X
My Dad has a HD TV, but my Mom doesn't(they're divorced). Thanks anyway. So, who's your favorite squad member from the first game? Who's your favorite squad member to premiere in the second?

My fave squad member from ME would have to be Wrex. The elevator conversations alone were sheer awesome.

"So (member), who do you think would win between you and Shepard?"

"Anyone who goes against me is either on Saren's payroll or is stupid. Killing the former is business. Killing the latter is doing the universe a favour" (or something).

Or even when you get to the Rachni Queen, and she start's talking in riddles.

"Now THIS will be a good conversation..."

As for ME2, I think I love the look of Legion. Just the idea of having a Geth squadmate who can actually talk is brilliant. Apparently though, having Legion in your party really puts Tali off, but I don't care; I hate Tali.

My fave squad member from ME would have to be Wrex. The elevator conversations alone were sheer awesome.

"So (member), who do you think would win between you and Shepard?"

"Anyone who goes against me is either on Saren's payroll or is stupid. Killing the former is business. Killing the latter is doing the universe a favour" (or something).

As for ME2, I think I love the look of Legion. Just the idea of having a Geth squadmate who can actually talk is brilliant. Apparently though, having Legion in your party really puts Tali off, but I don't care; I hate Tali.

Really? I like Tali, though I do admit her defense for why the quarians needed to destroy the geth was majorly annoying. I took more offense to that than Ashley' "racism"(which it's not. He was pointing out that humans would be more loyal to their species and the aliens theirs. It's like countries. You may like other people and you may work together, but when your countries go to war, most people side with their birthplace).

Guest Dark Ranger X

Agreed. Ashley wasn't racist as such, and she would have been my choice of romance if I chose one in ME.

The only reason I didn't is because I wanted to romance Miranda in ME2, and from what I've read the characters you romance in ME only have cameos in ME2 so you don't romance them again in ME2. But, if you romance someone else in ME2 after romancing someone in ME, then in ME3 both relationships have disastrous side-effects, or something.

Hence, why I'm playing safe :huh:

Agreed. Ashley wasn't racist as such, and she would have been my choice of romance if I chose one in ME.

The only reason I didn't is because I wanted to romance Miranda in ME2, and from what I've read the characters you romance in ME only have cameos in ME2 so you don't romance them again in ME2. But, if you romance someone else in ME2 after romancing someone in ME, then in ME3 both relationships have disastrous side-effects, or something.

Hence, why I'm playing safe :huh:

I like Ashley's sense of humor more than any other character, which is why I'm sticking with her.

Yeah, Bruce Campbell really is awesome

:huh: Yeah, I've heard that piece of trivia before. but i still haven't watched The Evil Dead. it's on the list of my many things to watch fully/a full episode(other things on the list are Animaniacs, The Tick, All the other Monty python movies besides the Holy Grail, freakazoid, etc. etc. ETC.).

Guest ThreeDark

Well HOP TO IT, SOLDIER!

And, to make this post relevant to the topic:

My favorite character is Garrus.

He's a renegade cop. A renegade raptor cop. A renegade space raptor cop. In Space.

RENEGADE SPACE RAPTOR COP IN SPACE!

Well HOP TO IT, SOLDIER!

And, to make this post relevant to the topic:

My favorite character is Garrus.

He's a renegade cop. A renegade raptor cop. A renegade space raptor cop. In Space.

RENEGADE SPACE RAPTOR COP IN SPACE!

And the best part is, he returns as a squad member for ME2! :huh:

AND A ROMANCE OPTION. (Unfortunately I have doubts about my computers ability to run it, oh well.)

So you like to play as a female? I prefer to play as my own gender, i.e. male, but that's just me. Judging by that comment, you didn't romance Kaiden or Liara. Was this before ME 2 was announced and you just didn't like the, or was it after it was announced and you didn't want to be tied down for the sequel?

Guest ThreeDark

I play whatever whim seems to fit better, I am actually in the midst of playing it now (As up until recently I did not have a system that COULD play the first one).

And I had my eye on Garrus before I knew it was an option in the second one. He's just that awesome.

Ashley says that too.