Ogra: 3

Universal Warrior Tournament II

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA
Thats a pretty sweet piece of nostalgia ya got there, AKUMA. Very nice.

thanks

i would put the black bolts on, but i think ill keep the S1 look.

Zack's morpher... :D

Guest KevinDWolf93
thanks

i would put the black bolts on, but i think ill keep the S1 look.

Zack's morpher... :P

...awesome! Hip hop kido ftw! :P...............

wait?!? :D

Guest KevinDWolf93
Not Adam's.

Theres that, though I think that AKUMAs last comment mightve been an insult........hmm.....

Guest AKUMA
Theres that, though I think that AKUMAs last comment mightve been an insult........hmm.....

not really...

i was hinting that Zack was the original black ranger..and IMO the best...

sure he wasnt on long, but its what u do with the time...

the original team is the best.

jason, zack, trini era...the best!

not really...

i was hinting that Zack was the original black ranger..and IMO the best...

sure he wasnt on long, but its what u do with the time...

the original team is the best.

jason, zack, trini era...the best!

i agree jason zack and trini were the best.

Guest KevinDWolf93
i agree jason zack and trini were the best.

Most definitely...though I always had a spot for Billy.

Guest AKUMA

SERIOUS UPDATE

The Tournament Will Officially Start Monday July 19...

because i dont wanna wait any longer if no more people are gonna show up...

plus...im getting egar to start...people have been bragging about thier chars and im tired of talk....

SHOW ME!

So Then...I Can Show You How Weak You Truely Are!

Shin_Akuma_by_blumikj.jpg

SERIOUS UPDATE

plus...im getting egar to start...people have been bragging about thier chars and im tired of talk....

SHOW ME!

:D Now who's bragging?...

SERIOUS UPDATE

SHOW ME!

you got as magneto write.

Guest AKUMA
:D Now who's bragging?...

hey if u wanna play the bragging game..ill be more than happy to play along...

just make sure u dont write a check ur ass can't cash... :P

Guest KevinDWolf93

...put up or shut up, I can go with that :D.

Now Im all for banter, though I would like to point out(as a fellow GM) that its not proper GM etiquite to claim that the GMPC is miles above everyone put together out of the gate...trust me on this, no matter the situation godmodding can be inferred....

Life after UWT for Vin Marek:

After the events of UWT I Vin Venture returned to her home world of Scadrial and the battle against the God Ruin. In the end end after being defeated by her mind-controled former ally Marsh, her old friend brother of her mentor Kelsier used the last of his willpower to pull out her Hemalurgic earring. This allowed Vin to absorb all the mists and become the new host for the God Presevation. From the skies she watched as her husband Elend was killed fighting Ruin's forces and having nothing left to live for commited a divine suicide bombing killing both herself and Ruin.

It was then that one of Vin's oldest friends and allies the Terrisman Sand was able to absorb the powers of both Ruin and Preservation and become the true God and restore Scadrial to its oringinal state.

Some time after the Planet Earth became a Nexus and Vin was sent to help fight the evil beings in power there. She woke up in Philidelphia, wich had been taken over by Kefka Palazzo, with the aid of Power Infinity Gem. She quickly learned that Kefka planned to unite all the Infinite Gems and claim the power of a God himself, through means of a Tournament called Mortal Kombat.

Vin began to look for allies fo better help defend the city, among them was an old face from the UWT, Starkiller. On her request Vin became Starkilkller's Sith Apprentice and the two began to grow closer... After a battle with Psycho Mantis in Chinatown Starkiller went off world to find Vin a better teacher. In his absence Vin would once again fight and defeat Psycho Mantis and destroy a giant monster using Sith Alchemy. This was her first real taste of the Dark Side.

Galen would return shortly after this battle with Master Yoda in tow and do his best comfort the student that he had come to love. Around the same time Vin;s husband Elend Venture would appear and begin a rivalry with Galen that would develop into friendship over time.

A now Vader led Galactic Empire would find Earth and for the purposes of watching Vader Vin and Galen would join. Master and Apprentice would have a slight falling out leading to Vin's trial to become a Sith Master. Vin won with a heavy heart having not wanted to kill him; as he died Starkiller finally confessed his love for Vin. Vader ordered Vin now known as Darth Nebula to assassinate Master Yoda and she refused now becoming a fugitive to the Empire but found out that Vader had a new healthy body.

Vin would then be trained by Master Yoda in the art of the Light Side of the Force and Galen would return from the Force with a new mission to defend the Heart of the World. It was at this time that Katie, Vin's daughter from the future would arrive on the scene to change the past as Vin was now pregnant with Elend's child it wasn't hard to figure out who she belonged to.

In space, Vader's Empire would go to war against the forces of a cloned Palphitine and Vin, Galen and there allies would go to Courscant in an effort to defeat them both. Vin spent most of the Battle purifying the Heart of Courscant which had been tainted by the actually allied Sith. In the end Vader was able to be turned ro the side of good and he and Palphitine destroyed each other but not before Yoda was lost in battle. Grand Admiral Thrawn became leader of the Empire.

Returning to Earth Galen resumed a relationship with an alternate Juno Eclipse was now Senator to Earth. Some time later Starkiller would disappear and Juno would kidnapped by the head Sith assassin Mavick. Vin would battle Mavick and would defeat him but nearly die in the process. Galen would heal her but the massive wnergy influx would induce labor.

Vin and Galen's old romantic feelings would resurface and Elend would catch them kissing but as

both Vin and Elend had died

there marriage was no longer valid. Katie would find out and on a gut feeling have her D.N.A. tested; she was in fact Vin and Galen's child not Vin and Elend's. Upon hearing the news Vin and Starkiller would concieve Katie and get married, having never been happier. Elend would leve with his dughter, renamed Hinata feeling deeply betrayed.

Guest AKUMA
...put up or shut up, I can go with that :).

Now Im all for banter, though I would like to point out(as a fellow GM) that its not proper GM etiquite to claim that the GMPC is miles above everyone put together out of the gate...trust me on this, no matter the situation godmodding can be inferred....

like i said before, dont write a check.... :P

wow so basically Vin knows the ways of the force now...?

Both Light and Dark Side yes, things uch as weapons and Light saber combat style will remain secrect for now. Plus she was trained by two extremely powerful and skilled Force users in the Galaxy on top of her normal skills and the jutsu she picked up in UWT I.

Guest tomisntblue
Both Light and Dark Side yes, things uch as weapons and Light saber combat style will remain secrect for now. Plus she was trained by two extremely powerful and skilled Force users in the Galaxy on top of her normal skills and the jutsu she picked up in UWT I.

Which reminds me Dante's still an allomancer... And now that I have more knowledge of allomancy this could prove very helpful. Quicksilver + Atium FTW.

Which reminds me Dante's still an allomancer... And now that I have more knowledge of allomancy this could prove very helpful. Quicksilver + Atium FTW.

Actually, THREE full Mistborn will be in attendance.